Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else get kinda extra horny when they're hungover? Not like, kill-me-I-have-to-lay-in-bed-and-I-can't-even-eat-there-is-no-god-hungover, but just mild-moderately hungover? I always seem to get these big hard-ons and I will definitely be going for round two in the AM if I have lady friend over. I wonder if it's because I have less REM when I drink and then my body is trying to play catch up the next day? It only happens when I'm in the hangover sweet-spot though. 🤷‍♂️
can I play w/ it?

Too late, I just busted a massive nut. You'll have to wait awhile. It was actually kind of bad because I shot so hard it went across the room and hit one of my sister's old hiking boots. So I had take a sponge and some diluted bleach to em. Don't think I'll tell her that I came on her shoes.
lol omg

I love when the load shoots real far

that's hot

you should make some lockdown jerkoff vids they are very hot esp when the guys are hot and should be getting laid but it's lockdown and they're all like ARRRRGHHH UHHHHH UHHHH OMMMMMMMMMMURRRGHGHHH *splooge*

lol omg

I love when the load shoots real far

that's hot

you should make some lockdown jerkoff vids they are very hot esp when the guys are hot and should be getting laid but it's lockdown and they're all like ARRRRGHHH UHHHHH UHHHH OMMMMMMMMMMURRRGHGHHH *splooge*

Well, guess it's time to make an Onlyfans account lol. It seriously rocketed out. I call those "impregnater" shots. I think it's because I waited a few days until I couldn't take it anymore.

Well, guess it's time to make an Onlyfans account lol. It seriously rocketed out. I call those "impregnater" shots. I think it's because I waited a few days until I couldn't take it anymore.
ooh that's so hot.

I sometimes do that and get off and it's electric. Sometimes I get off in minutes. Sometimes I don't even get to warn them with I'M CUMMINNNGAHHHHHHHHHHHHGthrhrhghrhgh

ooh that's so hot.

tumblr_mijbg0RVdP1rb5iuho1_500.gif

RepulsiveFineFennecfox-small.gif

Shoutout to all of yall from my home.

I wish with my heart full and speak good energy into the air right now for all of you to feel the waves of strength and joy to keep you sustained mentally and physically through this difficult and strange time.

✌️

I wish with my heart full and speak good energy into the air right now for all of you to feel the waves of strength and joy to keep you sustained mentally and physically through this difficult and strange time.

Joking aside, your vibes tell me you'd be able to guide me through a trip to heal my PTSD

I just took 3 tabs of acid what do I do?

I am back from hell bitches, back to the saddle, on fire, it's been a long time, I know, I have also missed you dear degenerates.. I did a little trip to guarantee my trips you know

Status
Not open for further replies.