• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent | w01fg4ng
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

My landlord seems like the person to practise some vigilantism so Im gonna start taunting him hard so I can win few thousand from him in the court
Ask him if he is a sadomasochist? You might be surprised by his answer. What I know is; that will be interesting anyways!:LOL::ROFLMAO:

schizopath

Bluelighter
Ask him if he is a sadomasochist? You might be surprised by his answer. What I know is; that will be interesting anyways!:LOL::ROFLMAO:
I can totally imagine him in a leather. Though his face would be ugly even in that.

schizopath

Bluelighter

schizopath

Bluelighter
People who own a house and atleast one flat if not more are like the top 5% which makes them rich. Maybe not rich rich but whatever. If youd ever met my landlord youd get my problem with him.

I bought a window A/C unit. I’m naming it A/C/D/C. Fuck being hot and humid.

Soso78

Bluelighter
People who own a house and atleast one flat if not more are like the top 5% which makes them rich. Maybe not rich rich but whatever. If youd ever met my landlord youd get my problem with him.
Ye I agree. I got mortgages to pay though so deffo not rich. One day though hopefully.
fuck it though, as long as I can afford to live I happy. Material things don’t bother me too much.
id never be a cunt to my tennant though

schizopath

Bluelighter
Thats the thing. I havent been a cunt to him. I admit that the apartment was in a bad shape the first time he came to observe it. Thats propably why he wanted me to go. The neighbor told me that the people living in this apartment have changed constantly. Just a senile fucking landlord basically. I aim to be fair with everyone.

LadyAlkaline

Bluelighter
You guys ever just want to have a hot girl handcuff you to to one of those ballerina poles or maybe a bar stool and alternate between sucking you off and slapping you across the face every now and again? God damnit, I need to get laid. I've become CH, except he gets laid more often.
Jesus fucking Christ

I'm a sub but that's hot🔥

Mysterier

Bluelight Crew
I have a smoldering hot fantasy where I'm a superhero called The Invisible Plug, and I can sneak into the butthole of milady. It's kind of precisely like Ant-Man, but with invisibility and a weird perversion.

"Can you guess when I'm inside of you?"

MemphisX3

Bluelighter
You guys ever just want to have a hot girl handcuff you to to one of those ballerina poles or maybe a bar stool and alternate between sucking you off and slapping you across the face every now and again? God damnit, I need to get laid. I've become CH, except he gets laid more often.
Nah, my new fantasy is to get either Neil degrasse tyson or bill Nye the science guy as a "third wheel" so they can tell my gf's that they are always wrong.