• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent | w01fg4ng
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

madness00

Sr. Moderator: NMI, MH, CD, SLR
Staff member
What you need is a heroic dose of dmt. Made me loop "what if I kill my gf" for 4 hours after levitating out of my body.
Dude that sounds horrific.

schizopath

Bluelighter
I dont think i should pay my next rent. That fucker doesnt deserve it. I wanna hitchike to france and live close to some Major railway station begging and shit. Is this the downfall? I Still have some things to Lose tbh. So propably not.

LadyAlkaline

Bluelighter
I dont think i should pay my next rent. That fucker doesnt deserve it. I wanna hitchike to france and live close to some Major railway station begging and shit. Is this the downfall? I Still have some things to Lose tbh. So propably not.
Do not pay that shit

Self preservation

schizopath

Bluelighter

schizopath

Bluelighter

MrsGamp

Bluelighter
I'm so lonely that I tried to call lifeline but they can't take my call. They are too busy. I am now going to ring the ludicrous sounding phone number for people who are DV victims. It's "1800 RESPECT" which does not sound promising.
If I could afford it I'd get a male prostitute over. Not for sex. Just to drink with and have an actual human-voice conversation.

CFC

Bluelight Crew
I'm so lonely that I tried to call lifeline but they can't take my call. They are too busy. I am now going to ring the ludicrous sounding phone number for people who are DV victims. It's "1800 RESPECT" which does not sound promising.
If I could afford it I'd get a male prostitute over. Not for sex. Just to drink with and have an actual human-voice conversation.
Sorry to hear that MrsGamp :( Is the loneliness related to the lockdowns, or is it something that you've been feeling for a while?

LadyAlkaline

Bluelighter

Try this babe

And this

My wife called me “The Power Tool”! Best compliment ever!

MrsGamp

Bluelighter
Ps a real wife, with a real man, not just a punching bag/seminal spittoon. Which was my real-world experience of being a wife.

LadyAlkaline

Bluelighter
I am trying to plan dinner and I would really like to use my Instapot, but I'm terrified of it.

MrsGamp

Bluelighter
Sorry to hear that MrsGamp :( Is the loneliness related to the lockdowns, or is it something that you've been feeling for a while?
Oh God a long time..from August last year til February this year, I was either in a women's shelter or in hospital having surgery on my fucked up leg.
It took two operations to fix the leg, but it's still no good.
I feel like Judas Iscariot because I am trying to get criminal compensation. Even though it won't cost Mr Shit a cent personally, I feel like everything I tell the lawyer is a lie.
Of course I've been told I'm a fucked up liar and the "real abuser" incessantly, by Mr Shit himself of course. You know it ain't true intellectually, but you get so conditioned into the "loyalty" trick that it's hard to hear yourself telling people the appalling truth.

• Heart
Reactions: CFC