Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I WILL FFUCKING PUNCH YOUR STOMACH TOMROERW IF YOU DONT PAAY YOUR DEBTS LITTLE MAGGOT I COME TO YOUR FUCKING DOOR LETS SEEE THEN WHO IS THE FUCKING CRAZY ONE ILL ASK YOU TO COME FOR HOME VISIT HAHAHAHAHAH!

FUCK COME ON MAN

activate shade
200.gif

You’re alive! How was your time with your friend?!

Hey hey. Yes, I am alive and exhausted! But happy. We managed a couple hikes, some kayaking, went out for a couple nights out on the lash etc and he got to meet some French and Irish mates of mine, so that was nice. We were also stoned out of our heads half the time, but it was pretty sweet. Ate lots of good food, caught up and got to soak up some nature and get a tan. I'd say it was a resounding success. He ended up staying for 5 days instead of 3 as he was having such a good time :) Buddy left today though. Anyhow, how are you keeping?

My first time on salvia was on the 9th floor of a high riser. Serious gansta shit.

Check out this poser on the second floor calling high riser.

Haha, there goes 2 minutes of my life I'm never getting back. I want a refund.

Hey hey. Yes, I am alive and exhausted! But happy. We managed a couple hikes, some kayaking, went out for a couple nights out on the lash etc and he got to meet some French and Irish mates of mine, so that was nice. We were also stoned out of our heads half the time, but it was pretty sweet. Ate lots of good food, caught up and got to soak up some nature and get a tan. I'd say it was a resounding success. He ended up staying for 5 days instead of 3 as he was having such a good time :) Buddy left today though. Anyhow, how are you keeping?
That’s awesome, so happy you’d a good time, you needed it!

I’m great, same old! Work work work! Going out this weekend though for family birthday! Woohoo! Imma get tipsy!

Status
Not open for further replies.