Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you want to break up?
I'm one of those people who had enough veins that I'd have overdosed or ran out of money before I ran out of veins.

MY HEART HAS SO MANY VEINS THAT I WILL RUN OUT OF DICK AND MIND LIKES BEFORE MY HEART STOPS LOVING

it is the only wording that fit and it barely makes sense in my head

so try to wrap that on your pecker or fuck bareback I don't care

I'm so infuriated

I don't want to break up... but why WOULD someone in my position BECAUSE I CAN DO BETTER BECAUSE I NEED A SUGAR DADDY BECAUSE I NEED SOMETHING MORE EXCITING IN LIFE THAN MEXICAN VANILLA OR PERHAPS BECAUSE I AM TRYING TO PUSH EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE AWAY BEFORE I KICK THE CHAIR OUT FROM UNDERNEATH ME, I'm not sure

mostly because I can do better... and I shouldn't want something, like heroin, that is so bad and desirable to my heart

i want to eject my heart and leave that shit out for life

Exactly what I told you before, you looking for a purpose = escapism. You're confused.

Exactly what I told you before, you looking for a purpose = escapism. You're confused.
[ragequit]

shady... SHADY shady pls... pls don't do this to me I haven't slept

life does not have meaning or purpose i reject the notion and if i am wrong it is it cannot be found because it cannot be accessible or cannot be knowable POOF

btw i was like why Trump hate BUBBA WALLACE it's not cuz he's black or cancel culture or culture wars... it's cuz he's a hottie, I'm beginning to think Melania fucked Bubba Wallace (lord knows I would)

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR PURPOSE OR ESCAPISM shady I am sick of your accusations

I don't need meaning or anything pretend special

I GAVE UP HOPE OF EVER HAVING A RELATIONSHIP AGAIN OK

but if you eliminate the FAKE purpose like THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA, then you begin to see things clearer, the heart strings are there but they are bleeding because I keep cutting myself

...there are burns and scars all over my body like a constellation of tortured stars.... floating away in the night lonely, their light only reaching our eyes once they have died, all my pain is gone but the light I will always see... I will never stop feeling the pain....

the pain that is always with me, the pain that never left me, we were never meant to live with chronic pain... we were meant to die...

[snippets of my writing because i'm not happy, i am getting off topic]

I AM NOT HAPPY AND I DON'T NEED A REASON SHADY.

Or, if you really want a simplistic reason, get my dick wet same reason I was with him in the first place is same reason I'll move on. GET. MY. DICK. WET.

dick. wet

I'm one of those people who had enough veins that I'd have overdosed or ran out of money before I ran out of veins.

MY HEART HAS SO MANY VEINS THAT I WILL RUN OUT OF DICK AND MIND LIKES BEFORE MY HEART STOPS LOVING

it is the only wording that fit and it barely makes sense in my head

so try to wrap that on your pecker or fuck bareback I don't care

I'm so infuriated

I don't want to break up... but why WOULD someone in my position BECAUSE I CAN DO BETTER BECAUSE I NEED A SUGAR DADDY BECAUSE I NEED SOMETHING MORE EXCITING IN LIFE THAN MEXICAN VANILLA OR PERHAPS BECAUSE I AM TRYING TO PUSH EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE AWAY BEFORE I KICK THE CHAIR OUT FROM UNDERNEATH ME, I'm not sure

mostly because I can do better... and I shouldn't want something, like heroin, that is so bad and desirable to my heart

i want to eject my heart and leave that shit out for life

Ah ok I c, attempting to paper over the purposelessness and dissatisfaction of life with relationships - gotcha.

Ah ok I c, attempting to paper over the purposelessness and dissatisfaction of life with relationships - gotcha.
no no no life has no meaning so how could relationships have meaning.... i mean come on cfc

don't shady me this early in the morning

i expect it from shady, not you... 😅

fuck it i'mma imagine bubba wallace gently fucking MELANIA in the white house during the 2 hours of sleep DJT manages to get one evening...

and the secret service agents are like mesmerized by the BBC going in and out on the security cameras

I would recommend cakes as a replacement. If you eat enough, you'll become so obese they'll make TV programmes about you and you'll be able to purposefully spend your life attempting to lose the 600lbs and create gofundmes for surgery to excise the excess skin.

[ragequit]

shady... SHADY shady pls... pls don't do this to me I haven't slept

life does not have meaning or purpose i reject the notion and if i am wrong it is it cannot be found because it cannot be accessible or cannot be knowable POOF

btw i was like why Trump hate BUBBA WALLACE it's not cuz he's black or cancel culture or culture wars... it's cuz he's a hottie, I'm beginning to think Melania fucked Bubba Wallace (lord knows I would)

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR PURPOSE OR ESCAPISM shady I am sick of your accusations

I don't need meaning or anything pretend special

I GAVE UP HOPE OF EVER HAVING A RELATIONSHIP AGAIN OK

but if you eliminate the FAKE purpose like THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA, then you begin to see things clearer, the heart strings are there but they are bleeding because I keep cutting myself

...there are burns and scars all over my body like a constellation of tortured stars.... floating away in the night lonely, their light only reaching our eyes once they have died, all my pain is gone but the light I will always see... I will never stop feeling the pain....

the pain that is always with me, the pain that never left me, we were never meant to live with chronic pain... we were meant to die...

[snippets of my writing because i'm not happy, i am getting off topic]

I AM NOT HAPPY AND I DON'T NEED A REASON SHADY.

Or, if you really want a simplistic reason, get my dick wet same reason I was with him in the first place is same reason I'll move on. GET. MY. DICK. WET.

dick. wet

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

am dyin

\
am dyinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

WHAT HE SAIDDDDDDDD

AGHHHHHHHHH ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

that would be super hot

"I came here ... to apologize ..."

"YOU HAVE NOTHING TO APOLOGIZE FOR, MY HUSBAND IS A STUPID, FAT APE..." her eyes wanted to add AND I AM SO LONELY IN MY BED EVERY NIGHT...

I would recommend cakes as a replacement. If you eat enough, you'll become so obese they'll make TV programmes about you and you'll be able to purposefully spend your life attempting to lose the 600lbs and create gofundmes for surgery to excise the excess skin.
NO NO NO NO I can't do this I'm the thin one

I have to hold that over him at all costs

and if anything I need to tell him I found someone thinner and that won't make sense if I pork it up anymore, I still have some ab definition

CFC you wanna just borrow my brain? I'll try falling asleep again. Just astral project me, or whatever, and after like 60 seconds, which will seem like 2 years, you'll get it and you'll be glad you got off the carousel when you did (because YOU CAN RUN ON... FOR A LONG TIME...)

AND SHE PLAYING WITH HER TOES
like using her toes to play with Bubba's BBC?

I can dig that

"Donald never likes it when I use my feet"...

"Girl I'mma use every part of your body at least twice before I head out of here"

I'm gonna write the trashiest love story between Bubba Wallace and Melania, while DJT Is asleep and the secret service watch on cameras, and i'm gonna put it out in the public sphere before election night

i hope it riles up the cancel culture and the statue worshippers

like using her toes to play with Bubba's BBC?

I can dig that

"Donald never likes it when I use my feet"...

"Girl I'mma use every part of your body at least twice before I head out of here"

I'm gonna write the trashiest love story between Bubba Wallace and Melania, while DJT Is asleep and the secret service watch on cameras, and i'm gonna put it out in the public sphere before election night

i hope it riles up the cancel culture and the statue worshippers

do push-ups with her pussy

btw if I'm the toxic one, you can tell me but like, try to break it to me gently like "gee Cpt. maybe you can work on yourself in these ways before you dive off the deep end"

have you ever seen what a dead bird looks like, a live rat
the filth of the world living and the beauty dying
it too will make you tear up and cry, break down and wonder what is the purpose
of this meaningless leaning mess of human beings on a dying rock
in the middle of nowhere
without a god

it can too drive you mad if you keep looking for meaning
for patterns
it is all static, it is all noise, nothing changes
the movement, the time, is illusory, it is a macro illusion, it does not exist on the extreme finite level
we exist outward, away from it all
we are as far from hell as we can get and yet we are still terribly too close to it

Status
Not open for further replies.