Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sorry miss Jackson. I'm totally being for real. But your daughter is a bitch and dat aint cool

Alright? Alright?

Few days ago my friend accused me of talking about something that I shouldnt talk, so I told him

"I dindu nothing, maybe you should reconsider how og you think those speedheads really are"

Also Schizo

eb7.png

Last edited:
I was talking with this one older woman three days ago about some shit while on speed. Her sons walked past us and all shot me a death stare. Lold pretty hard soon after it.

I think I had this left in a multi-quote from a different thread but I the Land Before Time is a fucking awresome movie, it was the first movie I recall seeing in the theater, I was like 6 or something, and I remember crying and my mom sort of teased me about it for some reason and I was like no, I wasn't crying! But I definitely was. I still can't even hear that music without tearing up.

Me either.
dam that would be rough in the theater i had it on vhs, death is very heavy for a kid to handle

I guess I am trying to find out how to have LOVE and good SEX at the same time

which is like being a HEROIN USER who is NOT ADDICTED

aka impossible

*sigh*

I'm gonna bathe in a tub of my own tears and leftover half-drank beers...
New love interests are indeed emotionally draining.

My only advice concerning this is to try not to turn uncertainties (no one really understands love completely anyway) into obsessions. When things start to go a different direction than expected, it's best not to obsess over the "why." This was my biggest pitfall when I was in young love. Obsessive thoughts like these can haunt you for the rest of your life it you aren't aware you are having them. Obsession basically makes empathy impossible, if you can spot yourself doing it and change it the sooner the better.

Is he the one for you? Maybe, but it's best not to worry about it too much.

IME

remember that saying, smoke em if you got em.

smoke em while you can. if your too hot for your own good then put out the fire or don't get burn't. 😁

looooooool
🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.