Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I went to buy this and that, you know and there were 3 Skittles ( 18yr olds ) in the row with me and the cashier asked'em if they're old enough to buy cigars, haha and I was like ''Oooooooooohhhhhhh'' and the security came, I splashed his comfort balloon and we almost but almost got into a fight, I didn't fight for his job, you know because if you think about that's his job, to take care of what happens there and ye ye hahaaaaaaaaaaaa, am dyin shit, listen so I wanted to shake his hand twice but as you can guess -- a big no -- so then he came outside and I was like. Listen, yo, we don't know eachother -- maybe you boxed maybe I did MMA, as I don't know your antourage you don't know mine, and he went with God. Hahaaaa, shit. Shady shits.

So I went to buy this and that, you know and there were 3 Skittles ( 18yr olds ) in the row with me and the cashier asked'em if they're old enough to buy cigars, haha and I was like ''Oooooooooohhhhhhh'' and the security came, I splashed his comfort balloon and we almost but almost got into a fight, I didn't fight for his job, you know because if you think about that's his job, to take care of what happens there and ye ye hahaaaaaaaaaaaa, am dyin shit, listen so I wanted to shake his hand twice but as you can guess -- a big no -- so then he came outside and I was like. Listen, yo, we don't know eachother -- maybe you boxed maybe I did MMA, as I don't know your antourage you don't know mine, and he went with God. Hahaaaa, shit. Shady shits.

YOU loco, can't decide if I want to party with you or fight you. *Just shady things*

g8dvdnR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.