• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Chaos magick

So can we get a precise definition of what chaos IS?

I just call uncertainty.

Or the way things are different yet familiar?

The solution to ending the world is simple... You can either get your rocks off by shooting a monkey with a firehose in Rise of the Planet of the Apes, maybe you should not pick the hyper-intelligent ape with the ability to free himself, grab a bunch of super-smart gas canisters, use them on his fellow apes, and then lead a simian revolution that results in the end of mankind. People are making end of the world jokes...... like there’s no tomorrow.

So The End of The World.. is a common theme in our mytho-poetic zeitgeist..

Although the end can never be attained.. it is still an existential crisis for the seeker-observer.. who is still infinitely curious.. marking limits is a great thing to do with free will..

Had a roommate get obsessed with it in college. He legitimately lost touch with reality for a bit

Using only intuition to perceive the world can be a beautiful state, but it is also dangerous. I would recommend checking personal/confirmation bias, really examine your experiences, and ask if you want the world to be a certain way, or if the world truly does work that way, whether you exist and believe or not.

I have seen a lot of sigils in my day. I have never seen a single result. I want to believe, I want humans to be capable of working forces most dont percieve.. but i just have never seen a convincing argument or manifestation for its legitimacy, and I have seen a lot of mental illness in most heavy practitioners of "magic" whether it be borderline, or something schizo related. If there are such powerful forces people are regularly manipulating, how does so little manifest itself? Why has no scientific institution ever found real results? Inb4 the secret they didnt believe hard enough