• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Social Change of seasons and sex finally showing

In the last 3 days in my depro state i was busy harvesting one of my other plants. One of the big transkei plant, 3rd last plant left, so far this one plant has harvested roughly 270g dry weight and that's just a third of the plant so far as the other third is having and the other third in the pruning and harvesting process. pics to follow soon

Harvested some of the brances that are drying and in the process, so far i chopped and i "jarred" placed the harvested brances in containers and got about 320g odd of dried bud from my A grade seedless Swazi tree.

this leaving me now with Roughly 2.5kg's of dried and curing weed.

Very nice, looks like a great harvest in the end, so the local landraces pulled through instead of the fancy shopnames,

I have been growing indoor/outdoor for the last 6 years and mostly concentrating on outdoor grow for the last 3. And I can say when it comes to landrace strains that are grown in there intended and natural enviroment, it beats most indoor genetically modified strains. And i mean no offense to the people who love this, i myself have a few "unnatural strains" so to speak of that i like so dont get me wrong. I just believe and have found that any landrace strain grown in its original and natural environment will flourish so much so then anything man made.

Maybe I'm just a bias MoFo but thats me. From all the pure Sativas that i have ever smoked in my life, nothing compares to Swazi and i mean untainted original swazi from the hill tops of Swaziland where i get my seeds and product from. Transkei is a close second but has been compromised with other growers and "majud". And the same happened to our infamous Durban poison. There are still some pure transkei and DP strains or seeds out there but they far and in between. Most of the local swazi is a hybrid of "majud" and swazi, so quality is low. But if you source like me you end up with the real deal. My swazi is the most smoothest pull and on exhales but exhales through your nose and you get this distinct peppery burn causing you to sneeze and this is a real Swazi trademark.

But i also grow internet bought seeds outdoor and they grow fine but are a bit more finicky. they sometimes need to much attention. But for indoor grow there is no worries.

My indoor grow is on hold as im trying to install a solar system that will run my grow room separate from the house and its power. Cause indoor here is a bitch as we pay a lot for electricity

Weird, I had more written in that other post but I forgot what, lol I'll just rant.

The only real south african landrace I've ever grown was the ciskey/ciskei/chiskei, or bushmans. Had seeds from 2 different places, kept one cut from tropical seeds for several years before I lost that one too, I wanted to make some seeds with the bushmans I still have from Apeorigin because I found no males in the tropical seeds pack. Lotta herms in the tropical seeds stuff, the one I kept was more along the lines of the description they gave, but they made several batches and I have no idea which one I got exactly.

It was a good smoke, very fruity, bit piney, similar peppery tinge in the nose you mention for the swazi, but if you broke it up there was such a melange of scents coming off of it, liquorice, liqueur, honey, pineapple, it was a weird cut, shame it's gone, lol. But yeah, the durban poisons and the swazi's I always see overhere in the shop are never real south african stuff, always hybridized. Good to hear there's still some legit landraces around cause I figured dp and swazi were nearly all but gone in SA too.

Indoor seeds are bred for a specific environment, similar with the landraces really, they always do best where it originated from. Otherwise it's just a matter of a lot of searching hoping you get lucky with something that fits all your criteria. The best stuff imo does good inside and outside, I love those. You can plant a haze and easily have it finish outside though, I can't, really need those fast or early flowering ones which severely limits my choices.