• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Change after diffirent change Why this is happened

gmz34

Bluelighter
Hello firstly sorry for bad english

1 year I ago I just used mdma pill form in my country. in here u cant find amphetamine. In here there are just heroin, crap quality weed, interesting ecstasy I mean this good aim. sre

I bought from somewhere amphetamine for first then I used the speedy effect that buzz was incredible. And I was feeling electric shock in my brain to my arms (body high) I was seeing people bright I cant stand on my chair :D I was going to work with that high. 8-9 hour self-confidence. Increadible change on personality talking to much .....

Now I dont get that strong high from amp even I break 1 month.

Electroshock feeling was very good why it disappeared? when I was begginer on amp after using my pupils coudlt small for 24 hour :D now I dont see any change on pupil.
In MDMA but our street ex pills are one of them make you rolling like crazy you cant open your eyes I am talking old days now there is no good pill in here. I remember we bought 4 pill form a dealer the pills looking like shit. I took two then I feel the effects of its increadble one hit from marihuana you cant see anything even your eyes open.
why changed this I cant even sweat on mdma or amp I dont understnad

I know I am serial grammer killer please for give me I wrote what I think
Really I miss that rolls when you do one time (pill) I cant want it for 1-2 month this about calmdown. I cant eat food 2 day for jaw pain. I
I have tried pure mdma with lsd couldnt give me the high
I feel like lose my girl friend :D she has gone