Champagne MDMA

Hiddenjake

Greenlighter
Joined
Sep 15, 2018
Messages
1
So a friend of mine has a gram of ?Chanpange MDMA? available. Some research has revealed some right-wing articles on its dangers without an accurate report.

The drug is supposed to be a stronger version of MDMA with 84% purity. This all sounds great to me when treated with respect.

However, I would like to know what causes the pale colouration. Are there any additives in the drug? If so, how can I tell without a tester kit?

For the record, the sample has come in largish crystals straight from a lab in Holland so there is no middle man.

Anyone who has had some experience would be greatly appreciated!
 

Tranced

Administrator
Joined
Mar 25, 2003
Messages
9,241
Location
Newcastle, UK
There is always a middle man, it would be very foolish for a lab to supply people directly!

Anyway, to answer your question - it's not really possible to have a 'stronger' MDMA, unless you're comparing it to a provably weaker kind/batch, if you get my meaning. MDMA is MDMA, although sometimes purity can be diminished due to adulterants.

Such adulterants can alter the colour, but are not necessarily an indication of quality. For example you could have an adulterant which makes the MDMA black, but the MDMA is 83% pure. Then you could have some MDMA which was full of adulterants and 60% pure, but looked clean and white. Or vice versa, etc.

This is really why colour is no indicator at all of purity, and how it is impossible to tell if there are any additives. For some reason MDMA on the dark web started being billed as 84% pure, because that is technically the maximum purity given that the other 16% is the HCL salt. This is a bit misleading, because all of our benchmarks for talking about purity have always included the HCL salt portion, and you would just say "99% pure", or whatever.

So basically, it's impossible to tell how pure MDMA is, because batches vary and dark web vendor purity statements are often incorrect guesses. If you really want to know the purity, then the best thing you can do is say it off for lab testing with energy control. If you are in the UK, you can also send it for free to wedinos, who will tell you the if there are any active impurities. I'm sorry to say but there is literally no other way to tell.

www.wedinos.org
www.energycontrol-international.org
.
 
Last edited:

G_Chem

Bluelighter
Joined
Apr 17, 2015
Messages
691
This is all marketing tactics for the most part. MDMA can vary from batch to batch, chemist to chemist, but "champagne mdma" is just a light brown/amber coloration that can come from MANY different variables.

And because of this we can't really answer what that color is. It could be any number of things from overgassing the salt to tar impurities leftover in the precursor oil, we just don't know.

I'd treat it like any other mdma I bought.

-GC
 

Swim15

Bluelighter
Joined
Sep 11, 2016
Messages
1,239
You cant tell anything about it without testing it and color means nothing. Test it or don?t use it
 

Hilopsilo

Bluelighter
Joined
Jun 30, 2016
Messages
462
This is all marketing tactics for the most part. MDMA can vary from batch to batch, chemist to chemist, but "champagne mdma" is just a light brown/amber coloration that can come from MANY different variables.

And because of this we can't really answer what that color is. It could be any number of things from overgassing the salt to tar impurities leftover in the precursor oil, we just don't know.

I'd treat it like any other mdma I bought.

-GC
Although, it does make me wonder, if there is enough of it on the market for it to get a nickname due to its appearance, maybe its all made using the same technique that produces that resulting physical appearance. Same process = same visual result = roughly same potency/purity depending on the skill level/care of the chemist?
 

PlayHard

Bluelighter
Joined
Jul 6, 2012
Messages
336
Location
Ne - UK.
any photos? i know we cannot judge from a photo, just curious to see what other people are getting around the world?
 
Top