• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids CfZRx Methadone WD thread

CfZrx

Bluelighter
I forgot to pick up the paper copy of my script from the doc and now I am on day 1 of methadone WD and must make it through tomorrow as well! 8o I just realized I have 600mg loperamide that was lost in the back of a drawer! I have unlimited kratom, Borneo Red, Maeng Da, White something or other, and as much cannabis as an army could vape and eat. I'm still scared about tomorrow. Today I took my last 5mg (normal dose is 15mg daily), but I'm still calling it day 1. I felt like hell after work until I took a little rest, now I'm feeling good again. Will I be fine? Or am I on the border of HELL?? Keep in mind I also have to go back to the doctor to pick up the script on Monday morning and go get it filled. Then I need to go to my job as a drug counselor, so I need the WD symptoms to be gone, like giant pupils etc...Thanks! :D

All I would say is go easy with the lope. Shit can really fuck with your heart if you over do it. Id try to use the Kratom as much as you safely can to ward off the WD.

All I would say is go easy with the lope. Shit can really fuck with your heart if you over do it. Id try to use the Kratom as much as you safely can to ward off the WD.
OK, I'll just take 10 capsules in the morning, and see if that does anything. Yes, I will take as much kratom as I can. It seems like I can only take a max of 3 or 4 tsp before I get nauseated anyway. The thing I like about cannabis is that you can rest with your eyes closed and feel nice. Thanks for the tips!

Good luck my friend. At least its just a couple of days, which will suck, but be over soon. Oh, make sure your pharmacy has it in stock for Monday otherwise you may be waiting till Wed.

Ok, I took 10 mg lope. I will let you all know what the first day of zero methadone feels like as it plays out tomorrow. Been on 15mg daily for over a year. I blame my use of cannabis on this whole predicament, as how the f*** did I forget to stop by the clinic to get the paper to take to the pharmacy? But that's another thread.

Idk if you can contact the doctor, but they are allowed to send C-IIs electronically if they are registered and authenticated with the DEA to do so. Its a bit of a long shot as it costs the practice money to do so and its now late on a Sat night, but maybe worth a page to the doc tomorrow to check.

Idk if you can contact the doctor, but they are allowed to send C-IIs electronically if they are registered and authenticated with the DEA to do so. Its a bit of a long shot as it costs the practice money to do so and its now late on a Sat night, but maybe worth a page to the doc tomorrow to check.
Done and done! Thank you Kittycat! I thought about seeing the ER and explaining, but the idea died on the vine because I'm sure that would be skeptical ;)

I don't think it will be as bad as your anticipating...Methadone withdrawal takes a few days to truly begin in my experience, especially when it's the only opioid used as a maintenance drug.

I'm on 110 mgs. In 2015 I was arrested on armed robbery allegations (not guilty, proved it in trial) I was arrested Monday morning. The police were nice enough to go to the clinic and pick up my dose for that day and dosed me in the holding cells. I was then sent to the district jail. I didn't get my methadone, Tuesday, or Wednesday, I finally was about to accept that maybe my doctor wouldn't send a script on time, then on Thursday night at about 9-10 pm I was taken to the nurses office for a dose. And while I didn't feel good (obviously) for those 3 days, it wasn't anywhere near true dopesickness like what I'd experience without 2 days of IV morphine for example.

I was really high when I did get my dose as I imagine u may be as well, or at least feeling great

I don't think it will be as bad as your anticipating...Methadone withdrawal takes a few days to truly begin in my experience, especially when it's the only opioid used as a maintenance drug.

I'm on 110 mgs. In 2015 I was arrested on armed robbery allegations (not guilty, proved it in trial) I was arrested Monday morning. The police were nice enough to go to the clinic and pick up my dose for that day and dosed me in the holding cells. I was then sent to the district jail. I didn't get my methadone, Tuesday, or Wednesday, I finally was about to accept that maybe my doctor wouldn't send a script on time, then on Thursday night at about 9-10 pm I was taken to the nurses office for a dose. And while I didn't feel good (obviously) for those 3 days, it wasn't anywhere near true dopesickness like what I'd experience without 2 days of IV morphine for example.

I was really high when I did get my dose as I imagine u may be as well, or at least feeling great
it is not as bad as i feared! :) So I just shook up a pound of store bought poppy seeds. First 8 oz I only shook like 3 minutes, second 8 oz for about 15 minutes. Honestly not a big diff between the 2 methods. I have a feeling sneaking up my spine into my brain that might be the PST taking effect. Still, I'm worn out, but fever has left me! Tomorrow morning Methadone here I come! lol. I'm so glad i didn't buy any heroin. Actually i don't know where to find it haha(no connects life).

Last edited:
Got my methadone today! Just as Kittycat mentioned, the pharmacy was out of my pills (laugh, cry). Lucky me, there was another one across town I was able to get them at. So PST is shit, at least the co-op kind that every health food store carries that rhymes with Knobz. Methadone WD is hell. I never had nausea from heroin or morphine, but 2 days in and I could barely move without gagging. Never, never gonna forget to take care of the refill process. I may stockpile some morphines or something for situations like this.

On a comic note, as I went through this fuvked weekend, my gf sister came to town, got drunk and spent the ENTIRE next day from morning when she arrived until 10pm vomiting and gagging on our bed, too sick to move. And there I was, in misery, and now can't relax in my own home! Lol, so fucked. Glad she's gone ;) She left puke all over our bathroom too.