• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Centralising Pill Info Requests into State and Territory groups

Yeah its not really working. I think its not a good idea cos the people in other states wont open this thread even tho they get the exact same pills.

[EDIT: Moved from the NSW thread. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else think the NSW Pill Info thread isn't quite working?

Seems nobody bothers to look unless they see the name of their particular pill in the main ADD forum.

Any chance of going back to the old way?

If the AusDD goes back to the old way then the main screen will become cluttered with PIRs and stuff will get pushed back to the second page and similar threads will be created again which will mean extra work for the Mods in merging the thread or deleting it.

Also if people used the search toll and typed in there pills logo then the search would come up for them and they would have an easier time in finding it, unfortunately a lot of people don't use the search tool and start making there own threads and the vicious circle continues once again...

I thought it would of been helpful to create another forum just for Aus Pills but then that requires more Mods which can sometimes be difficult to find, even though I would probably put my hand up to do it, it would take a little while to create that its self.

If the AusDD goes back to the old way then the main screen will become cluttered with PIRs and stuff will get pushed back to the second page and similar threads will be created again which will mean extra work for the Mods in merging the thread or deleting it.

Also if people used the search toll and typed in there pills logo then the search would come up for them and they would have an easier time in finding it, unfortunately a lot of people don't use the search tool and start making there own threads and the vicious circle continues once again...

I thought it would of been helpful to create another forum just for Aus Pills but then that requires more Mods which can sometimes be difficult to find, even though I would probably put my hand up to do it, it would take a little while to create that its self.

New forum - Mushi, Kingpin and Sustanon - Problem solved =D:p

Hell I'd volunteer to mod an Aus PIR forum!

I still read the other state's threads when there have been recent posts
A fair few chems get circulated from state to state, as we are all well aware, so even though it's a bit of extra click-work, i suppose it does make it easier to keep track of what has been going around where (& in what order) - under the new format anyway