View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Central location for Marquis, Simon, Mecke, etc pictures or videos

yoyoman

Bluelighter
I'm thinking of starting a blog on a site where I post up color reactions to all new research chemicals (that i can get my hands on, anyway). This would be totally legitimate research and I would only need a tiny sample. Maybe videos would be better than before/after images.

Right now i don't see any central location you can look this up unless there is a place already. The big companies like Bunk Police or Dancesafe do have cards but often are a few years behind... often times showing chemicals that disappeared years ago (or are rarely come across anymore at a party/festival). I don't know if anyone has tested the NBome compounds surely at some point someone did? A drop of one reagent (i do not know which one is best for tryptamines or ergolines I can find out just now now) is probably great for LSD/ALD-52/1P/Eth-LAD (i wonder if they will be off color i expect the Eth would (if enough of the substance is even on a blotter i'm new to reagent testing). A drop of something else is probably great for discovering you got scammed with a sheet of NBOMe (and the speed of the reaction give an idea of potency, if a half or 1mg is enough)

DOC is going to be banned it would be nice if someone would reagent test that if not already done to find out (and i think i've seen DOB somewhere or DOI). Whichever reagent is good for those can be used on DOPr or any others coming out unscheduled.

If that free testing site ever opens and its possible to get free or cheap GC/MS testing, or NMR images.. would be a nice addition and could compare vendors for purity. That may be going too far for legality and too much work mainly interested in getting enough sample size to make sure each color video is correct (pure enough compound). If there was a central blog or database to look up different chems this could save a life or two because of the possibility of some companies selling dirty products or mislabeling / sending wrong product so each chem would preferably come from at least 2 maybe 3 sources.

Sometimes wrong chemicals get sent by mistake and lead to disasters.

I tested out a highly concentrated solution of 4-CL-PVP in water and it instantly changed to dark black and smoked before I could see any change, by the way (Marquis, I also have Simon and Mecke but didn't test may need a cell phone tripod for this). Have just enough of it to test with all 3 reagents and also MDPHP. Will be interesting to compare it to MDPV if there are images floating around somewhere of reagent testing (probably since it was available for years).

I have a tiny bit of isopropylphenidate not sure if I even have enough to do 3 tests but maybe one test i'll pick the reagent that looks best suited (the kit I bought does list ritalin on all 3 cards).

I can test out some others like 4-AcO-DMT, Methallylescaline (think i saw someone post it somewhere, if i find it can compare) MDPHP, 4-MPD, 5-APB, Etizolam, possibly Diclazepam and Flubromazepam. Unscheduled chems only. I even got a little PPAP and 4-PMPD I can test. Just so maybe I can post it all on a searchable blog. I'd say bluelight thread which works too (i do remember seeing one) but they get archived and might as well have it in another spot too that can be googled and found.

----
Not sure where the thread belongs but the best viewers are usually in psychedelics :) Would love to It can get moved around if necessary. If a database already exists please let me know. Could screengrab with a disclaimer on any chems i can't access a sample of but find images of.

If there are known 'dirty batches' of chems these could be put up there also, hopefully next to videos of the clean versions if they exist.

i googled and found some threads scattered around, and sometimes the pics are missing. or there is just text. or "thread too old" etc. Pictures hosting on free hosting which always ends up gone...

Here was one:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...-for-stim-empathogen-2C-X-RC-s-amp-more/page3

So thankfully a lot of it has been done with chemicals that are now hard to get or scheduled. I haven't heard about anyone doing it recently though and there should be a place where the pics/videos won't disappear :p

Maybe I won't put every chemical up i'll do what i can maybe link to some threads and eventually copy pics over while they still exist. Planning to be on a website that will always exist with paid hosting. May have to leave a bitcoin address or ask any vendor if they want to contribute with a 50mg sample (usually not enough to get high on only to test).

Decent project, guys?

It's a nice idea :)
These already exist:

pictures: dhp forum, excellent list incl nice obscure stuff but that may not be accessible outside the netherlands
http://www.reagent-base.net/reagents-table/
chart/list pdf: https://www.google.com/url?q=http:/...ds-cse&usg=AFQjCNG-hT1hz1LhxKp-y_3DYtSlQhlz3Q

There really should be a MAPS type foundation for international drug harm reduction, a central place for that kind of database as well as general objective info backed up by studies etc. Even if it starts small and very modest it would be extra powerful if it's run by multiple people so that you remove the 'single point of failure' issue, like say you make some amazing site but - god forbid - something happened to you. MAPS is of course big and incredible, I just meant a non-profit organization.
I haven't thought about something like that until now, but I do know people in governmental (don't worry they are absolutely cool and unbiased) national harm reduction and nearly got a job in the past at the Drugs Information Monitoring System so I could ask about things like that existing already, the ins and outs and the viability. I wouldn't know the first thing about such a thing though: the entrepeneur stuff .. probably a lot of filling out forms and a pain in the ass dealing with taxes and what have you. On the other hand, with the eagerness to hand out loans in Europe to virtually anyone to stimulate the economy, I don't see how it's a bad idea.. but just dreaming out loud.

If there would be someone who is able to set up an organization I may very well join though.

Last edited:
Think it is a good idea
I'm down to contribute my form of personal reality and I am facinated with the pursuit of research record and documentation of the wonderful magic compounds of wonder , what up mf I will do anything unscheduled and I am trying to contribute the account the condition always being I will always intake the maximum dose medically safe for you to be alive (or functional) lmk I am a shaman fr