• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[old] CD social V we've almost done it mates. #LegalizeIt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh, I get two weeks a year, and I have to bid for my weeks in December for the following year. 5 option days per year, but I have a much shorter window to get that authorized (no more than two weeks notice, no less than 48hrs and if it's rejected I'll sure as shit face a write-up for not showing up that day.)

I can suck it up for a few months, though, make it through December and try to line up a two week vacation for some time in January/February. I definitely need to break free from this monotonous day-to-day routine I've let myself fall into, but I've already stuck with it for eight years now... I don't think another couple of months'll kill me.

Thanks, w01f, it's always good to have someone bring you back down to reality. I went to bed last night with my mind stuck on imagining various ways of quitting and just running off into the sunset. It led to some pretty sweet dreams, but also to me not even wanting to get out of bed and face the day. Good ol' cyclical depression, man, it's like the weather gets colder and my head gets all fucked up.

currently looking for a new job that can offer 60-80hrs a week. Need that OT to take care of some bills and get right.

Probably only do that for a few years unless the money is stupid good. Gotta give up my favorite herb for a bit again, at least during the days 8)

Ahhh, I get two weeks a year, and I have to bid for my weeks in December for the following year. 5 option days per year, but I have a much shorter window to get that authorized (no more than two weeks notice, no less than 48hrs and if it's rejected I'll sure as shit face a write-up for not showing up that day.)

I can suck it up for a few months, though, make it through December and try to line up a two week vacation for some time in January/February. I definitely need to break free from this monotonous day-to-day routine I've let myself fall into, but I've already stuck with it for eight years now... I don't think another couple of months'll kill me.

Thanks, w01f, it's always good to have someone bring you back down to reality. I went to bed last night with my mind stuck on imagining various ways of quitting and just running off into the sunset. It led to some pretty sweet dreams, but also to me not even wanting to get out of bed and face the day. Good ol' cyclical depression, man, it's like the weather gets colder and my head gets all fucked up.
I hear you on the vacation times here in the US, it's difficult to get proper time off. It makes making use of your time that much more valuable, so it's ok to be selfish with your time. Make your vacation about you and doing what you want. Pamper yourself, even just on a day off. You deserve it.

source.gif

I think there is something they tell you about not grocery shopping high, oh well at least I mangaged to buy a enough alcohol for a few days and new pipe. I just hope I don't break it.

I love the Westword. It's kind of like Playboy, I don't understand people who pick it up just to read the articles.

#JustDenverthings #thecouponsareintheback

Đọc bình luận của bạn thực sự có thêm kiến thức

Tôi biết mà! Thật điên rồ khi nó hoạt động, phải không? Tôi thấy bạn mới ở đây, chào mừng! Tôi xin lỗi nếu điều này nghe có vẻ quá trang trọng hoặc chỉ đơn giản là sai, tôi đã phải nhập văn bản của mình vào một dịch giả để đạt được điều này.

if I decarb my weed at 250 for about 30 mins, then put weed in pan cover in olive oil heat for maybe 30 to a hour on low heat and then strain im hoping after that I a have some active olive oil. i'm slightly drunk so im sorry if this doesn't ,make much sense but I was just wondering how likely this was to succeed . the weed just got done decarbing now im going to put it in the olive oil

if I decarb my weed at 250 for about 30 mins, then put weed in pan cover in olive oil heat for maybe 30 to a hour on low heat and then strain im hoping after that I a have some active olive oil. i'm slightly drunk so im sorry if this doesn't ,make much sense but I was just wondering how likely this was to succeed . the weed just got done decarbing now im going to put it in the olive oil
It's been awhile since I've made edibles but that doesn't sound like a bad recipe. The only things I might change would be slightly lower temps for longer and using coconut oil instead of olive oil. Your recipe should still work though.

It's been awhile since I've made edibles but that doesn't sound like a bad recipe. The only things I might change would be slightly lower temps for longer and using coconut oil instead of olive oil. Your recipe should still work though.
Your reply makes me feel pretty good about my outcome, I was pretty stoned when I made the post earlier but I did use coconut oil instead olive oil. I was trying to decide what to make with it, I'm at the bar now but I might just get some brownie mix on the way home

Okay, so this is just my preference but I've always liked marshmallow squares (like Rice Krispy Treats, and they're amazing when you add some Trix in the mix) over brownies.

Personally, the chocolate+pot taste makes me want to gag. Marshmallow squares, not so much. I'm not sure how it would taste with olive oil, but next time you feel like making butter I want you to have rice krispy treats on your mind.

Dudes I had some wax reclaim (first wax of any sort in over a year) yesterday and I was so stoned that all I could think was "I'm so fucking high," for hours lol. Friend and I walked home from my guy's place, it was only a mile, but freezing and I chose boots with shit soles to wear.

I fucking love weed. Hadn't gotten high much for a while. Best in moderation for now.

I still have maybe 300ml of the oil I infused left. but I still have almost a whole tray of brownies to eat. the rice crispy treats sounds pretty good I think next time ill make some butter so I can make those. after taking shots of green dragon I don't even realy notice the taste from brownies.

well I have broke another pipe, came home and it was in two pieces on the ground. well I at least I have papers

Status
Not open for further replies.