• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[old] CD social V we've almost done it mates. #LegalizeIt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomato caterpillars are the god damn worst. Half a fucking plant gone in an hour or two, it's ridiculous. No signs of it happening, either, just a super clean cut wherever the fucking thing decided to settle down and start eating. AND THE BITCHES LOOK JUST LIKE THE PLANT, MAN, IT'S CRAZY

tomato-worms-hornworms_full_width.jpg

Fuck 'em!

I also have think there's a special place in hell for tent caterpillars, but they don't piss me off nearly as badly as the ones that try to ruin my spaghetti sauce plans every year.

Try to look for little spots that have been eaten, or missing leaves/small branches. They are definitely hard to spot and can wreak havoc. Also, they shit a lot so watch for that on the leaves as well. Been a while since I've exercised my green thumb, not sure what the best IPM is for catapillars.

Took half a bar and dabbed out after getting home, now stuck listening to ASMR...anyone else like it when they're high? I usually just use it to help me sleep but it also helps me to relax, sometimes feels like a drug even.

ohhhh, I've never thought to look for 'pillar poop. That's brilliant, man.

I swear, though, I never know they're in there until I step out for a smoke break some time in the afternoon and notice I have a plant that looks like it's been split in half, only I can't find the severed stem/branches anywhere. It's insane how much those little guys can eat in the span of a few hours.

Yeah, they can be real hard to spot. The poop is a good clue and Browning leaves. I picked one off a plant yesterday it had started to burrow into the stem, the next day the branch was bent. They are messing up my buds where they are eating, next year I'll plan better for them.
I just smoked a couple bowls of stuff that I finished curing. And it came out pretty good. After I cut my last plant today I was finding caterpillars everywhere. I hate themhopefully most of its still good.

Last edited:
Worked out, drank a nasty protein shake, took 1mg etizolam, and am now about to spark up a bowl.

I love morning bake sessions.

Getting some CBD flower to mix with my regular flower to take with me this weekend to a festival. Gonna try a 1:3 ratio of THC bud to CBD hemp. Thinking it'll make for some mellower joints to walk the campgrounds with.

Mood:

Worked out, drank a nasty protein shake, took 1mg etizolam, and am now about to spark up a bowl.

I love morning bake sessions.

Getting some CBD flower to mix with my regular flower to take with me this weekend to a festival. Gonna try a 1:3 ratio of THC bud to CBD hemp. Thinking it'll make for some mellower joints to walk the campgrounds with.

Mood:

etizolam's still a thing?!? how is that shit not scheduled/restricted yet?

@Jibult it is illegal here. I just have an old ass stash.

I get scripted xanax daily for anxiety but I like it more so I'm subbing the etizolam to save the xanax for better occasions.

Well, if you ever need to unload that Xanax anywhere....

lol jk, please don't ban me

I'm glad it's finally grouped in with everything else, though. For years I tried to get my hands on that shit and just couldn't come up with a good source, so now my mind's basically "Well if I can't have it then neither should they!"

I'm a real hoarder. You never know how long people will accept your need for a bzd script. Right now my doctor thinks it's necessary to treat pain essentially, which it does effectively, though so do other bzds like etizolam so I substitute stuff sometimes.

It's hard to explain but I don't feel like I can live a normal life without low dose anxiety management.

Weed kinda raises my anxiety too though, I really oughta smoke less often. I've heard semi-positive results with CBD in regards to that hence my desire to investigate it.

I've found weed can go either way, either increasing or alleviating anxiety. It's not wholly strain-dependent, either, I've always felt the most important factor in dictating what kind of high I experience is my current mental state/mindset.

You might surprise yourself, though! 10 years ago I thought I couldn't go a day without my drugs of choice, and now I take breaks on a whim. It still amazes me when I go a week without a smoke and the world doesn't end, I swear to God it does.

Man, I got some CBD kief and some Mothership #2 hemp bud yesterday. Holy shit it adds so much chill to the high when mixed with regular bud.

CBD smokables are gonna be a mainstay in my collection now. Great way to lower the anxiety of a regular THC high.

Used to get cbd vape carts would go nice after dabbing/vaping some regular oil. It'd give an instant headspace change in the high. Would also sometimes get 1:1 thc:cbd distillate went great in the dabber.

Ever try any delta-8-thc products; it's psychoactive like delta-9-thc but not as potent and more mellow. Also supposed to be really good for nausea. Got some 1:1 delta-9:delta-8 distilette; was 40% of each and 10% cbc along with the rest being little bits of other cannabinoids and terpenes. Worked really good especially when combined with a small amount of wax.

I don't live within a days drive even of a legal state so I haven't tried too many new cannabis products. It's nice being able to pick up CBD bud off the web legally now though!

Man, I got some CBD kief and some Mothership #2 hemp bud yesterday. Holy shit it adds so much chill to the high when mixed with regular bud.

CBD smokables are gonna be a mainstay in my collection now. Great way to lower the anxiety of a regular THC high.
can't wait to see what the future holds for cannabinoid blends now that mainstream science and industry is involved. CBG and CBN are currently all the rage, or at least a lot of hype around them in specific circles. Not sure why CBN(maybe for sleep), but CBG because it's the precursor to all naturally occurring cannabinoids. I believe THCV is a CB antagonist, so it would have an almost opposite effect as THC, so could reduce hunger rather than cause it.

And with all the commercial hemp being produced, it will be affordable to have cannabis terpenes which generally has a more "natural" or dank weed taste to it. Also, it's possible to synthesize THC from CBD, so with a huge excess supply of CBD could mean extremely low prices of isolated THC. :cool:

interesting time to be a stoner...

can't wait to see what the future holds for cannabinoid blends now that mainstream science and industry is involved. CBG and CBN are currently all the rage, or at least a lot of hype around them in specific circles. Not sure why CBN(maybe for sleep), but CBG because it's the precursor to all naturally occurring cannabinoids. I believe THCV is a CB antagonist, so it would have an almost opposite effect as THC, so could reduce hunger rather than cause it.

And with all the commercial hemp being produced, it will be affordable to have cannabis terpenes which generally has a more "natural" or dank weed taste to it. Also, it's possible to synthesize THC from CBD, so with a huge excess supply of CBD could mean extremely low prices of isolated THC. :cool:

interesting time to be a stoner...

I've found oils high in cbg seem to help allot; kills the pain and helps with sleep like cbd but doesn't kill the euphoria. Was getting some that had 5-7%cbg which were real relaxing.

I've had good results from high thc oils that had no cbd but small amounts of cbg, thcv, and maybe some cbn. Never thought my state would get in on the mmj game its one of those conservative ones with strict drug laws where concentrates/hash is treated like hard drugs and any little spec is a felony but now I can legally get a nice variety of highly potent oils.

It's interesting that some cannabinoids have opposite effects, like THCV being an antagonist of CB receptor(not sure which one/s) while THC is an agonist of CB receptors. I wonder what the evolutionary reason is behind this, or is it just a by product of how huans have bred cannabis over the last half a decade or more.

The last batch of CBD terps I made I put slightly too much terpenes in the mix and the result looks exactly like terp sauce. Color, texture and consistency is remarkably similar but the cost is practically nothing.

Dabs incredibly well too. I use it mainly for anxiety relief and sleep aid.

sigh

what to do when you're pushing 31 and feel like life's going nowhere....

packs a bowl

I think....

cough cough

I think I'm just gonna take a couple grand and move somewhere, hit reset on this whole life thing. Seems like the right thing to do, ain't shit happening for me here in suburban SoMD. Anyone here ever done that? Just picked up and got the fuck outta Dodge?

sigh

what to do when you're pushing 31 and feel like life's going nowhere....

packs a bowl

I think....

cough cough

I think I'm just gonna take a couple grand and move somewhere, hit reset on this whole life thing. Seems like the right thing to do, ain't shit happening for me here in suburban SoMD. Anyone here ever done that? Just picked up and got the fuck outta Dodge?
They say moving is the most stressful thing in life next to a family member dying. It's never really easy, anyway. I recently picked up and left a place I loved, but I seem to have made it out the other side ok and am happy with my decisions.

You are still young, so you have time on your side. If it's possible to get a lot of time off your job without losing it, you could just take that money and travel/party for a month or two (but actually go somewhere even if it's cheap). A long vacation sometimes will itch that spot. If it's an actual move you need, a vacation probably won't be enough but consider a long vacation first.

Status
Not open for further replies.