• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[old] CD social V we've almost done it mates. #LegalizeIt

Status
Not open for further replies.
SheWasLvL8, what kind of torch are you using and how long are you heating for?

thx

Tom
(your name is hard to type when I'm high, btw �� The damn iPad keyboard keeps changing, I got too many installed)

have to smell the gold

lemon strains imo are overrated and for me they don't work. Skunk remains the bitch

Just read about how taking hot dabs of cbd can cause it to isomerize into thc. Pretty interesting.

here is a new pic of the side of the planter that is doing better.
20190330-095112.jpg

Looks like they're pretty happy. I might separate them while they are smaller in case you wind up having to kill a bunch of males. Those little ones will start getting starved for light as well.

I think i'm going to try moving some of the stronger plants to there own planters in the next couple days. i need to buy some more potting soil first

Don't wait too long for that, at this size, they'll have a significant root mass already, and pricking them out will damage the roots and might stunt their growth in the long run.

i skipped buying potting soil and just transferred a bunch to different planters.I hope i didn't damage the roots to bad. it doesn't look like i'm breaking many roots but i can feel them snapping and i just hope they are old roots and not from my plant

They'll still have plenty of time to recover so long as you don't damage a significant part of the root ball. If you are worried you could add beneficial microbes. There are a ton of them on the market but there are ways to inoculate them yourself.

Those suckers will get huge if you are doing full season. Some people put 1 plant per 500 gallon planter spaced around 10ft apart. You'll have to scrog and trellis them really hard if you go that close, and even then they will be competing. If you veg them all season, you can expect them to get 3-4ft+ in diameter, and 5-6ft tall on a somewhat bad season, double on a decent one.

I've replaced drinking with CBD. I usually get an immediate craving for alcohol after I've had THC (learned response) but now instead I have CBD before hand and it reduces or completely stops the urge to drink.

I'm going bowling and it's another activity that triggers me to drink so instead I'm going to load up on CBD (right now) before going to the bowling alley.

it look like most of the plants, aren't liking transplant so far, i thinks mainly the lower leaves but their starting to curl and look sick. but it was pretty hot yesterday. hopefully they look better tomorrow
i was just thinking would the type of soil/dirt matter to much? i had them in potting soil and then moved them to mainly planters filled with soil from the yerd.

Last edited:
Yeah the soil will definitely matter... different soils are made up of different things, so they will have different properties as far as things like water retention and nutrient composition. Sounds like they aren't liking their new medium very much, but could be a lot of potential factors. Transplanting will stress the plants a certain amount anyway, so some wilting and dying of lower leaves isn't too huge. If they don't start to spring back in a day or two then it might be an issue.

It's still early in the season, so once the plants get a little bigger you can sex and clone them if you want more. If you have the plant vegetation, you can make about 20-50 clones for less than 100 bucks. I use the forums over at icmag.com for specific growing info. Lots of people sharing their experiences over there.

my guess right now is the water retention was really bad in the new soil i put it in, i watered it this morning and a few a hours later its looking better. i think i just need to buy some better soil before i move any more around. i still have alot more seed though. right now the plants are looking good but im tempted to start germinating another 20-30 seeds to see how they turn out

You guys, I fucked up bad.

I watched Anchorman about a week ago and still have Afternoon Delight stuck in my head. It's driving me nuts.

getting big quick. Looks like the transplants got a little shock but they'll be alright.

i think i need to transplant a few more, their are still alot of small plants that while they look strong the larger plants are blocking off most of their light. i think the shock was mostly because when i transplanted i used mostly dirt from the year and it didn't seem to work well until i mixed some other potting soil into it

Yeah the closest I would say is 1ftx1ft squares apart, preferably 2x2ft or more. Even at 2ft there will probably be some shading issues. If you force them into flower, or a branch of each by covering with trashbag, you can sex them and probably toss quite a few out.

Status
Not open for further replies.