• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Social CD social V the future is here

The ferry to St. John's would take quite a while as that's the city in NFLD :p

The people of New Zealand are voting in two days to become the 3rd country in the world to legalize cannabis on a federal level.

Do we have any kiwis here? Vote!

This is what it has looked like where I’m moving....and I don’t have a problem with that. First purchase; an aluminum roof and a de-icing system. Probably also going to have to get a couple weeks worth of dehydrated food (I’ve already been told to have 2 weeks extra dialysis supplies even in a large city, which I am moving away from) and water. It would suck being without power, so add in a couple solar panels b/c I would go bugshit w/o laptops and iPads.

And basically I want to light fires

EvfTWZLl.jpg

Tom

This is what it has looked like where I’m moving....and I don’t have a problem with that. First purchase; an aluminum roof and a de-icing system. Probably also going to have to get a couple weeks worth of dehydrated food (I’ve already been told to have 2 weeks extra dialysis supplies even in a large city, which I am moving away from) and water. It would suck being without power, so add in a couple solar panels b/c I would go bugshit w/o laptops and iPads.

And basically I want to light fires

EvfTWZLl.jpg

Tom

Damn, that looks beautiful.... It's a far stretch from what we've been dealing with a bit further south:

due-view-heavy-water-logging-rainfall-nalbazar_860aa628-fe10-11ea-a99d-aa10b4ecc8c1.jpg

You know, when I jumped into this career of delivery driving I never really considered adverse weather.... All I can say now is that I hope it doesn't snow in Maryland for the next 20 years, lol.

The people of New Zealand are voting in two days to become the 3rd country in the world to legalize cannabis on a federal level.

Do we have any kiwis here? Vote!

I'm not a kiwi but hey, fun fact: I was 30 years old when I tried my kiwi fruit, and quickly discovered that I'm allergic to the fucking things.

I know, I know, you're talking about a different kind of kiwi but this is what came to mind.

Jibult; that weather looks....shitty. I’m gonna be close enough to the ocean that I don’t want any extra. Snow is ok (it would be crappy for you when working I guess?) as long as it doesn’t fall before a medical supply delivery.

If you get bored, google ‘white Juan’ and no, it isn’t racist - but very Canadian.

Tom

^^lol, that's actually like Indonesia or something.

We've been dealing with a lot of flash flooding lately, though.

I saw a new bong, JinniPipe -- smoke without touchin. Works for these strange times we live in

I cheaper option has been around for about a decade now.

Grav-MooselabsMouthpiece_4300_2000x.jpg

Wtf? Those are bowls? Bongs? Just a bowlpiece?

They look like some kind of sadistic buttplug, tbh...

*EDIT: WAIT! Are those mouthpieces? Brilliant, if so

I see how that works. I think. Compress it with your hand(s), put the bowl on top/light it and then let it expand, sucking all the smoke inside and then you.....just puff squeeze it? W/o lips touching.

Tom
(Jibult; it would be a sadistic butt plug if it had expanding barbs. Kinda like a penis fish https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candiru)

Lol you guys don't disappoint. It totally looks like a buttplug.

If you look there is a key ring on the side that you put a sting through and wear it around your neck like a necklace. The idea is that everyone has their own and yes you put your lips directly on the mouthpiece but you are the only one doing it.

It's an ideal paraphernalia to have at big events such as a cannabis cup or whatever where you have several people hitting the same bong/dab rig and you don't want to spread germs.

Fuck me, man, DOT just gave my company a waiver to put drivers on-road for a 70-hour workweek.

Looks like I'm not gonna have any free time until February. Please stop ordering everything online, guys.

Mexico's senate overwhelmingly passed weed legalization now it's just up to congress and it will soon be a world leader in the industry.

Rubber doesn't stop the spreading of germs, nothing does -- not even sanitary alcohol or most medical ''transports'' nowadays. More power to you and all those on this forum who mislead people with such things.

Fuck me, man, DOT just gave my company a waiver to put drivers on-road for a 70-hour workweek.

Looks like I'm not gonna have any free time until February. Please stop ordering everything online, guys.

Whoa. I mean that's insane but shit like this is also the reason why the U.S. is the top [free] economy in the world. I tried ordering some stuff ahead of the Christmas rush this year, but, as Doc Holliday said in Tombstone, I have not yet begun to debauch myself :D

Whoa. I mean that's insane but shit like this is also the reason why the U.S. is the top [free] economy in the world. I tried ordering some stuff ahead of the Christmas rush this year, but, as Doc Holliday said in Tombstone, I have not yet begun to debauch myself :D

I get that the market requires it to keep functioning, I really do... but just imagine getting hit by a 5-ton truck because the person behind the wheel's been forced in on their 6th punch for the week after already working five 12-hour days.

"Hire more people!" you might say. "We already did!" I'd respond.

We've got about 85 seasonals that are delivering out of their personal vehicles, but does it help much when they can only deliver 20 stops every 4 hours while I'm sitting here expected to do 25-35 an hour out of a truck that's been brick-loaded with 600+ pieces/packages? Nope, doesn't help a bit. And then you bust your ass to finish your route and make it back to the building thinking about what you're going to eat when you get home... only to be told there's over 400 stops left in the building and you've gotta take 40 of 'em and go deliver with no GPS, no package info, just a pile of shit, you and a truck.

And then tomorrow you're gonna hear "Hey, you were 4 hours over, what the hell were you doing out there yesterday?" from the same supervisor that sent you back out after you had already finished your route on-time.

You have no idea how badly I want a beer right now.

yeah i can tell, packages rarely get delivered properly because even waiting 10s for someone to come to the door is too much time to be idle. it's all drop n depart now.

yeah i can tell, packages rarely get delivered properly because even waiting 10s for someone to come to the door is too much time to be idle. it's all drop n depart now.

lol, for the most part. I actually ring most doorbells and knock, though, but I'm not waiting for shit unless there's a reason to make contact with someone.

more often than not I don't see a door open until I'm already back in my truck pulling away or across the street making my next delivery.

you're like santa, nobody sees you but they know you were there because there's a parcel on the step. i'd leave some milk and cookies out for my parcel man but i'm afraid the raccoons would get to it first