• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Social CD social V the future is here

mannnnn I forgot about this dude but this shit just popped up in one of my feeds. I think some of y'all here might enjoy this compilation:

Going to listen the dosage warning next time i take edibles and not the full one still feeling high 20 hours later the peak scared me a bit but i ended up falling asleep for ages since i was tripping so hard from the brownie.

Florida medical marijuana licensees can now sell edibles. After getting flower approved last year, FLA MMJ now has concentrates, flower and edibles.

Another small step in the right direction.

I have a love-hate relationship with edibles. They have destroyed me a few times when I was younger and I was legit afraid of them for quite a few years. I later decided to get back into them when I was able to find low dose edibles, either 10mg or 5mg. It turns out that even though I smoke/vape a fair bit of weed, the sweet spot with edibles is 5-10mg. I never go over that.

My favourite ones right now are full spectrum 5mg 1:1 THC:CBD. These are absolutely perfect for me.

I have absolutely no idea how people can consume the high dose ones and still function. Obviously tolerance plays into it but it's just so intense to me.

I found crutches that I didn't know I had left over. Now I can roll the rest of my CBG flower into proper joints.

I found crutches that I didn't know I had left over. Now I can roll the rest of my CBG flower into proper joints.
what's the cannabinoid profile of said weed? cbg and nothing much else? would you say it is appreciably psychoactive?

what's the cannabinoid profile of said weed? cbg and nothing much else? would you say it is appreciably psychoactive?
It's over 22% CBGA and under 0.3%THCA, so basically just CBGA.

On it's own it's relaxing, sleep inducing and an anti-inflammatory but it's not something to get high off of by itself. When mixed with THC, it does enhance psychoactive properties of THC however, and it does so without causing additional anxiety in my experience.

It's over 22% CBGA and under 0.3%THCA, so basically just CBGA.

On it's own it's relaxing, sleep inducing and an anti-inflammatory but it's not something to get high off of by itself. When mixed with THC, it does enhance psychoactive properties of THC however, and it does so without causing additional anxiety in my experience.

Cool! I didn't know CBGA strains were a thing. It sounds like a possible benzo alternative with the effects you've described. Do you take stims at all? I'd be curious to know if CBGA would provide adequate landing gear still without triggering anxiety. I've found CBD to be okay but anything with moderate or more THC amounts is right out.

Cool! I didn't know CBGA strains were a thing. It sounds like a possible benzo alternative with the effects you've described. Do you take stims at all? I'd be curious to know if CBGA would provide adequate landing gear still without triggering anxiety. I've found CBD to be okay but anything with moderate or more THC amounts is right out.
In the states it's really easy to get quality CBDA and/or CBGA buds legally.

The first time I had CBDA bud was from a medical dispensary about 10 years ago. Back then it was only taken by people with severe medical conditions but now it's used by many for minor to major issues. It's obviously grown in popularity a lot since then.

CBD, CBG and some terps such as mercene and beta-caryophyllene are effective at treating anxiety in my experience. They are not a benzo replacement but they are comparable to some degree.

I started growing. About time. Tired of wandering around the streets like I am sourcing a hardcore drug and even then when is wandering around talking to strangers about drugs ever a good idea? Things are coming together here for me in terms of cannabis policy and I am thankful for the Incredible Hulk Delta 8 THC I have to vape right now.

Sprouted two hemp strains, BoAx and Cherry Wine or Rogue. No lights yet. Will be looking into a grow tent with carbon filter can't risk out of control odor. Waiting on two autoflowering strains, Jack Herer and Purple Sour Diesel to arrive for a nice Xmas harvest.

Edit: Lol I actually met the best connect I ever had at my new job. No more wandering the streets haha even if I don't grow.

Last edited:
Picked up a Pax 3 today (gotta love legal delivery) along with some lemon skunk. But what sold me on the Pax 3 was this little gadget.

Budkups. Little metal cartridges that fit in the Pax 3/2. A little pocket humidor that holds 6 loaded Budkups and a boveda humidity control pack.

Too lazy to post a picture.

Tom

Picked up a Pax 3 today (gotta love legal delivery) along with some lemon skunk. But what sold me on the Pax 3 was this little gadget.

Budkups. Little metal cartridges that fit in the Pax 3/2. A little pocket humidor that holds 6 loaded Budkups and a boveda humidity control pack.

Tom
Those look mad decent Tom. A bit pricey in my book, I like that it can do both flower and concentrates though. Personally, I'm only interested in concentrates these days. I'm thinking about getting another Lynx Hypnos Zero if I can find a wax source.

For the time being, I'm very happy with what delta-8 has to offer.

Oi!

Any of you fuckers watch Wentworth?

Tom

How do the budkups work? It sounds extremely convenient for on-the-go usage. Also, being that they're metal they might result in quicker and more even/thorough heating. You've definitely piqued my interest.

BudKups; I only ordered them on Monday and they’re coming from Maryland to Canada, so it won’t be until next week when I get them.

Yeah, pricey but I also got the multi loader so I could load 6 capsules at once, tamp them down and ‘eject’ them. Some people on reddit claim better conduction b/c they are made of metal. I’ll try a before and after. I’ll also figure out how much you can load in them.

As for concentrates, I intend on using black Indian or Afghan hash. Some guy (again reddit) made resin sandwiches between layers of weed inside the BudKups. I have’s even tried the concentrate insert yet.

Tom

Cream Gravy? I meant to add in a bit about cartridges. They’re sorta concentrates except I’m treating them like an on demand joint.

Last edited:
Got bored and decided to try handwriting recognition on the iPad Pro using Notability. I’ve got shitty handwriting or printing - just been using computers too long. Here’s a sample of my handwriting, the word count and the accuracy for the words. The words shouldn’t be too hard to read as I was attempting to make them legible.

It is kinda a big deal (for me anyway) because it’s a super easy way for me to get my handwriting directly into Office documents.

Tom

ILMw440.jpg

am i the only one who absolutely hates the website of almost every pot or vape-related product? They're all using Shopify or Wix or some other cheapo make-your-own-craptacular-ecommerce solution that is completely and utterly unusable unless you download 10Mb of JavaScript for 14 different domains, a third of which is analytics just in case every pot business in the world has to know you once bought a vape cleaning brush.

A static image with a mail-in order card you print out and send to the company would be preferable to this garbage.

am i the only one who absolutely hates the website of almost every pot or vape-related product? They're all using Shopify or Wix or some other cheapo make-your-own-craptacular-ecommerce solution that is completely and utterly unusable unless you download 10Mb of JavaScript for 14 different domains, a third of which is analytics just in case every pot business in the world has to know you once bought a vape cleaning brush.

A static image with a mail-in order card you print out and send to the company would be preferable to this garbage.

Nova Scotia, which only has provincial run stores has a unique system for restricting access (dunno if they collect data, my gut says yes); the only way you can get access is by *physically* getting an access card when in store. No access card, no viewing the NSLC website. Offically anyways.

Tom

ick, that sounds like a pain. i'm glad they didn't go with Crown corp sales in ON, before the pandemic restrictions I was able to just walk in, order and pay cash. a very proper way to do business.

ick, that sounds like a pain. i'm glad they didn't go with Crown corp sales in ON, before the pandemic restrictions I was able to just walk in, order and pay cash. a very proper way to do business.

BC - crown sales
Alberta - private sales, government online store
Sask - private sales, government online store
Manitoba - private stores, private online sales/delivery
Ontario - private stores, government online store

I’m lost on the specifics for NB, PEI, NL/LAB and NS. They all have government stores and I think no private online sales. NB has crown corporation stores, but some of the lowest prices in Canada; I just hope that doesn’t change (hopping a daytime ferry from Yarmouth to St. John’s to pick up a cheap ounce is not the worst way to spend a day).

Tom