• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Social CD social V the future is here

Holy shit that sounds dank. We have chili-cheese fries but never heard of putting gravy on them... Damn this is getting me hungry.

French fries w/ gravy is really good, but the cheese curds always threw me off. 2 of my grandparents were French-Canadian so I was exposed to it a bit when I was young.

Then my grandpa (we called him pepere, pronounced "puh-pay") was the son of an Irish immigrant and boy let me tell you there are a hell of a lot of things you can do with a potato.

That munchy box looked really good until I focused on that "pizza." like.... wtf is wrong with that thing? I can't even tell, i just know. Hard pass.

Blackout drunk and greenout stoned I'llhaveyouknowthanksverymuch! We had a similar thing in Nova Scotia too, with donairs and souvlaki

Jesus. I knew y'all were weird, but now I'm just straight up disturbed. David Lynch could take some pointers from Canada apparently.

Never like sweet food I guess. Cheese whiz on top of the pancake so it get’s all melty and then ketchup all over the melted cheese. Same thing with eggs I guess. We’re supposed to be big time maple syrup but I rather hate the stuff.
Tom

Day 5 of quarantine was interrupted by nurse’s visit. Found out that edibles really lower my blood pressure
Day 6 of quarantine. Almost out of smoke.Going to order some online. very sick of granola bars (why in hell did I buy so many)

Last edited:
Alright, so hey. I'm drunk, a little buzzed, and I just had a random thought before I crashed for the night.

Do any of y'all know anyone infected with coronavirus/covid-19? Or personally know of?

Like.... the numbers are scary, but they seem like... I dunno, like, phantom numbers. I even asked my brother in WA, where shit's apparently like one of my earlier save files of Plague Inc., and his family doesn't know anyone either but they hear stories.

idk man, it just seems like a ghost of a threat at this point, a sort of long-game bluff. I just saw that the death tolls are reported rising, though, and I guess I started worryin' a li'l bit... thinkin' on it and whatnot.

Jibult -f you’re worried, I think it’s appropriate. At a minimum, 10 times the fatality rate of the seasonal flu, maybe more in certain age groups. Last time I left the house was to pick up a benzo script that will last until June and that was a week ago. 4 days ago I had groceries delivered.

The chances of getting infected, although low, are increasing. As long as I have animals, computers, video games, food, the internet and videoI’m a happy camper.

Tom

Bordeom has reduced me to eating peanut butter/weed sandwiches - just too lazy to make proper firecrackers.

Last edited:
Yeah, out of a nation of 300 million, it's not surprising that you wouldn't personally know someone who has died from COVID-19, because there just haven't been that many deaths here, YET. It's not something to be panicked about like I see some people doing (a crisis really brings out both the best and worst in people), I don't think that panic ever helps any situation, but it is definitely something to be concerned about...I live in a sparsely populated area so it's not as bad here as some other places (I can't even imagine what being in a large city is like at this moment) but even here, people are visibly on edge. The nearest hospital has very, very little capacity and an outbreak here could be devastating for the community. I keep hoping that things will improve but it appears that the deluge of shit called 2020 will continue apace

Yeah, man, people are going crazy and it's easy to see that kind of reaction and go the direct opposite. It's not that I don't know anyone that's died from it, though, it's that I don't even know of anybody that's caught it. At least... that I know of.....

:oops:

dammmmnnn.... I wasn't expecting that answer, and for sure not that quickly...

@CFC you doin' alright, man?

Hey, many thanks for asking mate. It's still lingering and making me feel lousy, especially the lungs, but I'm miles better than I was for the last 2 weeks (y)

Hey, many thanks for asking mate. It's still lingering and making me feel lousy, especially the lungs, but I'm miles better than I was for the last 2 weeks (y)

That's good to hear, man, the first victim of the pandemic I've talked to seems to be recovering just fine. It's also nice to actually know of someone who's been touched by this, because up until now I was thinking to myself that it probably could just might be all bullshit.

Reactions: CFC
My wife and I both have chest pain that we can’t explain. There’s no access to testing here so who knows if we have it. Barely have enough food to last the next few days so if I’m sick I’ll have to go out and infect others, nothing I can do.

Could just be stress though. Had the most stressful 48 hours since my first 48 hours at basic combat training...

That's good to hear, man, the first victim of the pandemic I've talked to seems to be recovering just fine. It's also nice to actually know of someone who's been touched by this, because up until now I was thinking to myself that it probably could just might be all bullshit.

Don't forget most of y'all probably don't live in high risk locations with high population densities. I live in Central London in a major tourist hotspot in a massive apartment building with tons of AirBnBs and high population density, so my chances of catching it early on were high. 2 of my German friends also caught it, and they also live in a major urban area, and one works in a hospital - so again, high risk factors.

One of them ended up in hospital in the second week after his fever got out of control, but he's now stable. All of us are under 40 - well, I'm not anymore, but was when I caught it ;)

My wife and I both have chest pain that we can’t explain. There’s no access to testing here so who knows if we have it. Barely have enough food to last the next few days so if I’m sick I’ll have to go out and infect others, nothing I can do.

Could just be stress though. Had the most stressful 48 hours since my first 48 hours at basic combat training...

Wear a mask or scarf over your face. Put some gloves on. Take precautions - for yourself and others. Fingers crossed you've not got it, or if you have, that you'll be one of the majority who have very mild symptoms <3

Yeah I’ll wrap up but I don’t have any masks or gloves, no where to buy any either... so best I can do is wrap up like I’m a Muslim woman under Sharia law. But it’s already 90F here and I’m sweating balls indoors so I really, really don’t want to wrap up anything I want to go around in nothing but shorts...

Reactions: CFC
If it helps guys, my chest feels better. I think the wife and I were just having simultaneous panic attacks due to stress.

One of my neighbour’s took to shooting off some fireworks I guess as a way to deal with stress. Freaked my dog out. Kid just ran around the bay with roman candles taped to him and going off 😆😆

Tom