• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Social CD social V the future is here

Ughhhhhh. I managed not to finish the weed yesterday and I want to finish it today but I want to save it for darker times... but times are pretty dark. Hmmm...

Ughhhhhh. I managed not to finish the weed yesterday and I want to finish it today but I want to save it for darker times... but times are pretty dark. Hmmm...

it's times like a global pandemic that make ya really appreciate the black market. I could get any drug I want with a phone call, but grocery stores look like they've been fucking looted.

You had the weed shops close up on you, eh? shitty. I was just thanking the cashier at my favorite liquor store the other day, "Thank god you guys are still open"

I'd be so pissed if my weed dealers closed up shop because of corona, but I picked up my monthly grab about a day or two before everything started shutting down in my state. I lucked out with that, but I fucked up with my Xanax. I'm still waiting on that one, but luckily I managed to not get myself dependent this go-'round. It's always a pleasant surprise to expect withdrawals and come to not have any.

i have no clue what this thread is about but give me a few years and maybe i can figure it out and post appropriate content.

i have no clue what this thread is about but give me a few years and maybe i can figure it out and post appropriate content.

yeah, limp bizkit's cool but i'm more of an AAF fan myself. You heard Smooth Criminal yet? It's so catchy, dude; check out my Myspace, it'll start playing once you load up the page.

k
dont really like limp b just bs... went to mazy star... what a babe.
i'll try what you say... ill try anything once.
;)

uhhh what is myspace or where is it, plz? lookin....

it's times like a global pandemic that make ya really appreciate the black market. I could get any drug I want with a phone call, but grocery stores look like they've been fucking looted.

You had the weed shops close up on you, eh? shitty. I was just thanking the cashier at my favorite liquor store the other day, "Thank god you guys are still open"

I'd be so pissed if my weed dealers closed up shop because of corona, but I picked up my monthly grab about a day or two before everything started shutting down in my state. I lucked out with that, but I fucked up with my Xanax. I'm still waiting on that one, but luckily I managed to not get myself dependent this go-'round. It's always a pleasant surprise to expect withdrawals and come to not have any.
No, I live in an illegal state, my pot dealer just up and disappeared.

And they closed all bars and such so nowhere to network for more weed. So until the bars open I don’t know where to get weed unless my guy starts answering his phone again randomly.

No, I live in an illegal state, my pot dealer just up and disappeared.

And they closed all bars and such so nowhere to network for more weed. So until the bars open I don’t know where to get weed unless my guy starts answering his phone again randomly.

And here I thought you were Canadian!

You ain’t the first to make that mistake (unsure why), but I’ve never been to Canada and live much closer to the southern border lol

That's fuckin' weird, dude... like, I was 100% sure that you and Thomas Davie were CD's resident Canadians. Maybe it's the cream gravy avatar? it kind of resembles poutine, in that they both look absolutely fucking disgusting.

That's fuckin' weird, dude... like, I was 100% sure that you and Thomas Davie were CD's resident Canadians. Maybe it's the cream gravy avatar? it kind of resembles poutine, in that they both look absolutely fucking disgusting.
Yeah Idk what it is, but I've never been further north than Humbolt County, Cali. Captain Heroin also thought I was a canook for a while for some reason. Not sure how I give off that impression.

Maybe I'm so nice people just assume I must be Canadian because someone from 'Merica couldn't be so friendly :whistle:

it's true. and i'm such an asshole nobody ever assumes i'm canadian :(
Fuckin' Americans think they rule the world. Pfffft.

Real talk, does it make you feel insecure living in a country that can't destroy the world ten times over with its military might?

I’m definitely Canadian. I’m pissed off that the women’s world curling championship is cancelled; not hockey, basketball, football, tennis,golf,soccer bowling or the olympics, but curling?

And poutine is kinda gross, but every now and then there is a good one (butter chicken poutine). And we do put ketchup on our pancakes, not syrup or butter.

Tom

Real talk, does it make you feel insecure living in a country that can't destroy the world ten times over with its military might?

Not really, I wish the U.S. would invade because I've been appreciated much more working for Americans than when I work for Canadians :\

I’m definitely Canadian. I’m pissed off that the women’s world curling championship is cancelled; not hockey, basketball, football, tennis,golf,soccer bowling or the olympics, but curling?

And poutine is kinda gross, but every now and then there is a good one (butter chicken poutine). And we do put ketchup on our pancakes, not syrup or butter.

Tom

Mmmm poutine. That's the only junk food I still eat! Once in a while. Quebec poutine is the best since they have the cheese curding down to a science

I honestly never heard of ketchup on pancakes myself but we do have ketchup chips and they're pretty awesome.

Poutine is french fries with cheese curds on top and then drizzled (soaked) in gravy, which makes the curds all melty and gets soaked up by the fries at the bottom. It's the quintessential snack for drinking. I think the Scots have a similar thing where they put a bunch of fried food in a box, forget what it's called.

Poutine is french fries with cheese curds on top and then drizzled (soaked) in gravy, which makes the curds all melty and gets soaked up by the fries at the bottom.
Holy shit that sounds dank. We have chili-cheese fries but never heard of putting gravy on them... Damn this is getting me hungry.