• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Social CD social V the future is here

Have you given The Orville a shot?
I haven't actually. I also haven't watched ST Discovery or the new Picard stuff. Not wanting to pay for another streaming service so those will have to wait for me to get a VPN and pretend I'm in the UK so I can watch them free.

Duuuuuude Star Trek Discovery is pretty good. I liked it more than Deep Space 9, but they've got totally different feels to 'em.

The Orville's on Fox, though. You should be able to watch it OnDemand with most cable providers. I know it's on Hulu for sure, if you happen to have that.

I already know Deep Space Nine will remain my favorite Trek series, I'm not confident anyone ever will be able to top it. Such a ripoff of Babylon 5 though. I do wana get around to the two new series though, I watch all things Trek. And Star Wars. Just finished The Mandalorian and it was decent. The movies have been trash aside from Solo and Rogue One though. Star Wars was always meant to be serialized.

Don't have Hulu or cable, just Netflix and Prime. And the internet obviously heh

Have you given The Orville a shot? It's pretty corny/cliche, but still a decent watch. It's like a Star Trek clone that doesn't take itself seriously at all. It reminds me a lot of the book Red Shirts by John Scalzi.

As far as anime, I'm pretty much with you... but One Punch Man is pretty sweet. I used to be into One Piece but after ~700 episodes my interest just fizzled away.

But yeah, man, 90's TV was a different breed. I miss TGIF and SNICK, or at least the idea of those kinds of line-ups.

The Orville rocks! I thought Star Trek Discovery is, uh, not really Star Trek and Star Trek Picard - I think the best bit was the opening scene where Picard and Data were playing poker. Otherwise....

If you’re looking for a current show to binge I’d say Westworld. An upcoming HBO show has my interest (Lovecraft Country). Season 2 of Creepshow on Shudder, as well as Season 2 of The Last Drive-in. Black Lake and The Rain on Netflix along with Black Summer (season 2 is finished filming I think). And for weed related humour the 2 seasons of Disjointed (Netflix) are decent.

Tom

I never really got into Star Trek but the film series from the 80s was great. I'd really like to watch Lexx all the way through, saw bits of it on TV back in the day and it seemed like an awesome series but nobody ever mentions it

So, I found a nug of weed on my floor that my cat had run off with and played with (probably got him a bit buzzed he always has been interested in weed) and I decided to try and clean it best I could, break it down by hand and smoke it... does this mean it's the apocalypse?

Damn, when I thought it couldn't get any worse. Now I can't afford to die again!

*laughs in American*

really been jammin' to this song lately. so soothing or something, idk

Got a half oz of Gelato, half of Cherry Pie, a bar and a half of Xanax (with hopefully another 10-30 on the way shortly), and two 30-packs of High Life in the fridge.

Oh, I got some chips too, so I'm pretty much set for this quarantine. Blessing and a curse that my job is considered essential/critical, though, so I get to keep earning a paycheck but on the flipside I don't get to enjoy this vacation most others are on right now. I'm also handling packages from god knows where every day, so.... yay?

Hope everybody's doing well/staying safe. Seems like we have a few members who are especially vulnerable to this bullshit.

Last edited:
I started self quarantine yesterday (after I got my benzo script out to June or so), checked my food supplies, dog/cat food. And then I got a call from dialysis unit; don't come in, nurse will come by once a week), had my regular non fun meds delivered *and* my sister called and said all I gotta do is email her a grocery list by Fridays and I'll have the stuff sundays. Internet is up and running. Got Apple music and Shudder for streaming services, lots of video games. Weed is available legally online.

Jibult - Have you had gelato before? I've had it in vape cartridge but not weed. The vape tasted like an orange creamsicle.

I actually have a lot of weed, but I'd bet it's all dry and tasteless > decarb it and make edibles. Got 2 Trainwreck cartridges. And acid. And 8 colour changing wifi bulbs that I can sync to music.

Tom

Jibult - Have you had gelato before? I've had it in vape cartridge but not weed. The vape tasted like an orange creamsicle.

A couple times, and it definitely has a distinct, sweet taste. Strong as fuck, too, but it's nothing compared to the Runts i'm finishing off tonight. This shit, man... break it down and it's like a pile of fuckin' kief, just straight crystals. The buds looked damn near white.

Paid an arm and a leg for that batch but it was worth every penny.

soooo I was summoned a few weeks back for jury duty, starting 3/30, but... thanks to Corona, all court cases have been suspended until April 6.

It's the little things that make me happy, guys. I think I'ma vape somethin' in celebration.

My pot dealer has up and disappeared and now’s not exactly a great time for seeking new connects so... I’m trying to decide if I wana finish the last of my weed today or not. Could be months before I have any again.

Nooooo! Save some! You'll be glad when you have a REALLY bad day and have a session left in reserve. I'm thinking of stashing an eighth of Sensi Star for later, better to start rationing it now than be left high and dry if this pandemic shituation goes on much longer...

Got a half oz of Gelato, half of Cherry Pie, a bar and a half of Xanax (with hopefully another 10-30 on the way shortly), and two 30-packs of High Life in the fridge.

I read this like five times before I realized you were talking about herb, I just saw "Gelato and and half a cherry pie" and I thought you literally got gelato and some cherry pie. They sell it by the half-pie around here so it's a thing. It's been so long since I've had any junk food I'd love to just get ripped and pig out on some pistachio gelato and warm cherry pie :alien:

I actually have a lot of weed, but I'd bet it's all dry and tasteless > decarb it and make edibles. Got 2 Trainwreck cartridges. And acid. And 8 colour changing wifi bulbs that I can sync to music.

What an age we live in...

@thujone mannnn you need to say fuck it and grab some junk food before this covid-19 bullshit mutates a couple times and kills us all.

I'd like to recommend Twinkies and Ho-Ho's. Despite the names, they're fucking delicious.

Day 7 (or 8?) of quarantine: I'm on bag 6 of Nacho Cheese Doritos, running low on frozen pretzels. As predicted, the canned corn and stringed beans have not been touched. Too many people in the house, I'm not used to waiting for a bathroom. At least I'm still working, though, gives me a little escape every day.

I wish but I'm a diet freak, counting macros and stuff. I've been working out daily since the lockdown so I lust for chicken, turkey, beef, etc. I'm even eating buckwheat so that my carbs come with some protein too

Waiting to use the john SUCKS!!! I can't say I'd ever want to go back to living with roommates mainly for that reason