• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Social CD social V the future is here

Such a good show, thanks for reminding me. I lost interest during one of their "mid season finales," the last thing I remember is Ivar fighting off his brothers' forces with a castle that was just full, I mean fucking teeming with some really deadly traps.

Vikings really shined when Ragnar was still alive.The story of the sons has been well-done, but it's just not as gripping as when the sole main characters were Ragnar, Lagertha and Rollo.

Actually that's as far as I got too, I also started losing interest after the Ragnar arc and then I got distracted by Vinland Saga, which is also a bitchin Vikings story if you don't mind anime.

I didn't even know about The Last Kingdom, thanks for recommending I'll put it on my queue :)

This is gonna sound odd but I'm looking for recommendations for ice cream. On a strict renal diet. Even then most people cheat and it usually shows up in their blood work. I've been really compulsive about adhering to 'don't eats'and I've actually allowed to eat ice cream (w/o preservatives). So I'm looking for ice cream that tastes as good as possible; don't care about the calories or sugar (am not diabetic and weight is not an issue).

I'm looking at Haagen Dazs, Ben & Jerry's and......anything else out there that's likely to be available at a grocery store?

Did a bunch of google searches and came up with ice milk (wtf?), ice cream, premium ice cream and super premium ice cream as actual designations.

<insert old man shaking fist at sky and yelling 'in my day ice cream was effing ice cream'>. I can read labels but I want something that tastes good.

thanks

Tom

I always have Friendly's in my fridge. It's not like tiny cartons that are super expensive like Haagen Daaz (sp?) but they have so many flavors/varieties and it's always delicious, provided it's a flavor you think you'd be into in the first place. I stick with vanilla and doctor my shit up myself, but a great standby is (nsfw for size)
NSFW:

large_85a44ea9-1a26-47b9-92cd-fb2086566d63.png

and

NSFW:
cartons_rich-creamy_chocolate-marshmallow-swirl.png

I'm not sure if this fits a "strict renal diet" though.... what exactly... you know what, nvm, lol

Jibult; thanks. I checked online and that brand is available in the Grand Forks, ND Walmart.

I’ll take a stab in the dark and tell you what a strict renal diet is; low salt, minimal preservatives and generally pretty boring. A lot of chicken, rice, beans/legumes, liquid restrictions, lean pork, eggs, fish. Minimal dairy, coke/Diet Coke gone, etc.

So I’m big time into Indian food because of the spices and flavour. A lot of homemade burgers.

I complain about it b/c, uhh....guess I just miss junk food. Pizza, take out burgers, fries and so on.

Gave up beer but got real pissed when they told me to cut down on coffee (fluid restriction). So I stopped drinking water and just drink coffee.

A renal diet is.....tradeoffs

Tom

Jibult; thanks. I checked online and that brand is available in the Grand Forks, ND Walmart.

I’ll take a stab in the dark and tell you what a strict renal diet is; low salt, minimal preservatives and generally pretty boring. A lot of chicken, rice, beans/legumes, liquid restrictions, lean pork, eggs, fish. Minimal dairy, coke/Diet Coke gone, etc.

So I’m big time into Indian food because of the spices and flavour. A lot of homemade burgers.

I complain about it b/c, uhh....guess I just miss junk food. Pizza, take out burgers, fries and so on.

Gave up beer but got real pissed when they told me to cut down on coffee (fluid restriction). So I stopped drinking water and just drink coffee.

A renal diet is.....tradeoffs

Tom

Ahhh, and here I was just hoping it didn't involve butt-stuff.

But yeah, dude, Friendly's is pretty good.

the shitty thing about a lot of the "ice cream" nowadays is they're made with modified milk ingredients instead of, you know, cream.

hey man, don't come in here with that hippy vegan organic ice cream bullshit

i'll eat some crazy shit if it's good, like hot dogs. Thing is, though, I tend to stir my ice cream/chocolate and toppings together until it's essentially softserve before I eat it. You know, like a toddler or something. Done it since a kid, I just can't shake the habit. Firm ice cream is the worst.

Point being, I can make even the shittiest of ice creams taste fine to me by turning it into a milkshake in my bowl.

lol since when is cream vegan? I kno what u mean about liking it softer but soft serve has cream in it too, what I was talking about is that bullshit being sold as ice cream that's really modified milk ingredients and palm oil, it's just a cheap ripoff with no real cream in it.

Got some real mellow purp of some sort from my guy for free essentially. Gonna play some video games and chill for a bit.

Got some real mellow purp of some sort from my guy for free essentially. Gonna play some video games and chill for a bit.

ohh what'cha playin'?

I've been stuck on Rimworldlately (and catching up on Vikings, Always Sunny and The Walking Dead), but Rimworld just came out with it's first DLC recently, and I'm workin' on getting up tp 3,000 hours played. It's ridiculous how replayable it is, dude, once you get past the graphics and look into the mods there's literally nothing you can't do in-game.

Been replaying Fallout: New Vegas with all the DLC. Buggy as ever but very good way to kill excess time.

I’ve got Fallout 3, New Vegas and Fallout 4. Am at the very beginning of Fallout 4. Screwed around by Deathclaws and felt like kicking the tv in frustration.

But the bestest game is Civilization 6 with both expansions. Major time killer.

Tom

I’ve got Fallout 3, New Vegas and Fallout 4. Am at the very beginning of Fallout 4. Screwed around by Deathclaws and felt like kicking the tv in frustration.

But the bestest game is Civilization 6 with both expansions. Major time killer.

Tom

Hollllllyyyy shit, you just reminded me that I've got a new computer and I can actually play civ6 now.

I went on a 5-binge a few months ago. I always lose interest when I whittle the competition down to one other player.

And jesus christ, I just saw footage from the UFC women's strawweight championship over the weekend. Best fight I've seen in years, and one of the only fights where I found myself rooting for both fighters throughout the whole thing. I can't find anEnglish version on Youtube, but anyone that wants to check it out can watch here for the time being:

It's cut into 5 parts, and once the fight starts (midway through part 2) every minute's worth watching to see how these chicks faces ended up like this:

NSFW:
febba0e75e646116173ef9ff73d19994.png

Last edited:
Another day another normal trip to the hospital. For the first time I was picked up in a shared ride service that the vehicle was full. Nothing other than Coronavirus this, coved-19 that. heard stuff like;

-it’s a Chinese thing, you know
-vinegar kills it, I put some in with my dish soap
-they’re gonna cancel the Olympics because everyone would bring it back here.
-buy a lot of toilet papet
-buy a lot of canned foods, beans especially.
-they should cancel everything.
-jets high up above delivering infectious particles (chemtrails)

And this shit is from people who, like myself are daily consumers of the health care system and should know better. Glad I was and still are high af. Just kept my mouth shut and wondered when the vaccine talk would start. Ah, there it is -apparently the vaccine is being manufactured in the US and they (Whois this all powerful they?) are waiting to distribute it.

You just know someone is gonna make a movie called ‘Coronavirus Zombies’. There is an Ebola Zombies movie (crap), and Osama Zombie (really crap) and a Jesus Christ Zombie Hunter movie. The last one is undescribeable.

Tom

You just know someone is gonna make a movie called ‘Coronavirus Zombies’. There is an Ebola Zombies movie (crap), and Osama Zombie (really crap) and a Jesus Christ Zombie Hunter movie. The last one is undescribeable.

Tom

okay, bud, I'm gonna need some links here.

but I spent 2 hours this morning going from store to store looking for toilet paper. Two fucking hours.

I don't think there's a single confirmed case in Maryland and these mother fuckers are buying toilet paper and bottled water like the apocalypse started three weeks ago and they need to catch up or something. I don't really care about the bottled water but dude, I need my TP.

TP would be perfect for drone deliveries, even if it crashes the drone might survive and the cargo might escape unscathed, too

okay, bud, I'm gonna need some links here.

These are just links to the IMDb reviews.

In Osombie someone fires an rpg at zombie bin laden. Blows up.

Tom
(yeah I watch some steaming piles of crap :))

Well, I'm definitely gonna try to watch Jesus Conquers the Zombie Nazis from Outer Space in the Year 3000 this weekend. That's an epic title if I've ever seen one.

side-note: these drug dealers out here makin' commercials these days

I don't really fuck with coke but if I did? I'd get it from this dude.

Last edited:
In the event of a coranapocalypse how much food stash does everyone have?

I just received 40 days worth of medical supplies yesterday so I'm set until about the end of April. Foodwise I think I have about a month; maybe 3 weeks if I start sharing with my dog and 2 cats. I don't panic food/supply buy but I do buy large amount cause I only shop once a month or less. If dry goods (beans, rice, pasta) are added in then maybe I could stretch it out to 2 months,

Worse thing is only about 15 days worth of coffee left. I woefully didn't consider coffee for the apocalypse.

Tom