• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Social CD social V the future is here

^ rip too, lol :( I remember being gullible enough for an april fools joke and posting about it here regarding that, THEY FOUND THE SERVERS! lmao 😅

hehe yeah I haven't posted a picture in years, too paranoid when friends get busted and the whole atmosphere towards growing went from it's alright buddy to hey you're a fucking criminal orginization all on your own, when I smoke everything myself anyways. 5 plants is allowed here, depends on the zip code too, but up to 25-100 and just a fine and/or some community work, anything above and you're screwed. Not any other country screwed really, but you're still going to be sorry for yourself.

Nerds is grapeape x strawberry cough (x grapeape x strawberry cough), makes me wonder if they used the clone only versions or just some seed offerings, because I've heard so many people say that only the cut used by kyle kushman is good enough, not all those bastardized offsprings. Colours are nice though, I love colours in my bud.

^^Definitely need to keep a paranoid mindset online when you're a grower. It's different when you're just a user, but you want to grow some tree? Talking online's a quick way to get caught up. And then you've got social media getting dumbasses flaunting their drugs/money robbed and murdered... fuck, man, I don't even wanna get started on that bullshit.

and hmm...

So I just realized that I've been typing fuckin' essays as posts ever since I got back on a moderated Xanax habit.

Sorry, y'all. I'ma try to work on that. Picked up the Nerds this morning, waiting until tonight to break the bag open. It's god damn beautiful, though, especially in lieu of some of my recent grabs.

I wish I could legally grow in my state. 25 plants and under is a felony that can get you up to 5 years and 25- 300 can get you up to 15 years and 300+ is a mandatory min of 3 years.

It really isn't worth it especially since I can legally buy it which I never thought would happen here.

All out right now but getting 6 grams of some oil and and 1/8th of some flower tomorrow

I wish I could go to a shop. But as it were, making weed black market tends to help you find people who sell things other than pot.

so I may've just gotten super high today but I've really got into this Cobra Kai show. It's a Youtube original about the blonde asshole kid from The Karate Kid, as a loser ass mother fuckin' grown-up who decides to restart the Cobra Kai dojo. Ralph Machio plays a pretty prominent role too, but he's definitely not the main character.

It's dope, dude. not crazy good, not crazy bad, but good enough that I got a free YouTube Premium trial so that I could keep watching past the 3rd episode.

I wish I could go to a shop. But as it were, making weed black market tends to help you find people who sell things other than pot.

...is it weird that I both agree and disagree with this statement?

My go to dispensary has started selling mushrooms, mushroom edibles and mushroom microdose pills/capsules.

I’m really torn about this. I like shrooms but I like weed more and can’t help but feel that this is going to attract even more unwanted attention and get them shut down.

But I also think shrooms should be legal and I guess you gotta start somewhere.

Tom

I dunno. How do you disagree?

Ah, I read between the lines. I read that as "it's nice to find things other than pot."

While I agree that that's true, I guess I disagree that it's a good thing? Which you admittedly didn't even say. idk, that's the best I've got, I was drunk as a skunk last night.

My go to dispensary has started selling mushrooms, mushroom edibles and mushroom microdose pills/capsules.

I’m really torn about this. I like shrooms but I like weed more and can’t help but feel that this is going to attract even more unwanted attention and get them shut down.

But I also think shrooms should be legal and I guess you gotta start somewhere.

Tom

Hold the fuck on, Canada's got medicinal mushrooms?!?

Ah, I read between the lines. I read that as "it's nice to find things other than pot."

While I agree that that's true, I guess I disagree that it's a good thing? Which you admittedly didn't even say. idk, that's the best I've got, I was drunk as a skunk last night.
Ah, yes, that was what I meant, that it's nice to buy pot black market because it introduces you to connects for other drugs. I do like that aspect. If pot was legal here I'd have a harder time finding other drugs I like since they get tied up in pot dealing usually. My pot guy sells mostly weed and related products but he gets me coke/'molly'/mushrooms/etc. if I ask.

Ah, yes, that was what I meant, that it's nice to buy pot black market because it introduces you to connects for other drugs. I do like that aspect. If pot was legal here I'd have a harder time finding other drugs I like since they get tied up in pot dealing usually. My pot guy sells mostly weed and related products but he gets me coke/'molly'/mushrooms/etc. if I ask.

Okay, yeah, we're on the same page. Yeah, my experience with drug dealers is similar, only my "weed guys" tend to sell weed on the side of much harder drugs.

It's a trip to see people fall down that heroin rabbithole just because they had indiscriminate access to it one day.

I feel you man. It makes me a bit uncomfortable that my dealer sells coke now. Used to only be weed/psychs/'molly'. He doesn't even like coke and neither do I so it was kinda funny that we were sitting around breaking up a rock and we weren't using any of it ourselves, save for the one friend of his breaking it up who put the left overs in his gums.

Coke's a tough one for me. Pretty much any stim, really...

When I get high, my goal's always been to calm my thoughts without sedating my body. As I've gotten older I've learned exactly what I'm seeking out of my illicit hobbies, and stimulants are just completely out of the question.

Although, I've definitely been addicted to caffeine more times than I can count throughout my life. Something about soda, man, there's just something about it....

Yeah I don't dig stims. I do like coffee though. It's more for the taste I think. Helps with my productivity sometimes too.

Ay fools, I'm lookin' for some bingeworthy TV recommendations. Don't worry about genre and shit, just anything you think you'd suggest to yourself.

I'm havin' a tough time kickin' the nicotine habit. I chucked the patch, but I'm down to 2 cigarettes a day. The physical w/d's aren't too bad (cakewalk compared to Xanax) but I still find myself stepping outside to take two or three hits before I put it out, especially after I've gotten a few beers in me.

I still see it as progress, though! And I'ma keep takin' these babysteps, but for real though, lemme get some TV/movie recommendations.

Yeah I don't dig stims. I do like coffee though. It's more for the taste I think. Helps with my productivity sometimes too.

For me? Coffee's only redeeming quality is that the smell of it reminds me of breakfast, which sounds cool... until I reveal that the smell of it also reminds me of some really strong tree, which also sounds cool.... you know, when you expect to smell tree. It's a bit stranger when you wake up to what smells like a pound being broken down in front of you.

Jibult- not legal mushrooms, but they are increasingly being sold in grey market dispensaries. And they are being sold openly online.

Tom

Such a good show, thanks for reminding me. I lost interest during one of their "mid season finales," the last thing I remember is Ivar fighting off his brothers' forces with a castle that was just full, I mean fucking teeming with some really deadly traps.

Vikings really shined when Ragnar was still alive.The story of the sons has been well-done, but it's just not as gripping as when the sole main characters were Ragnar, Lagertha and Rollo.

Have you checked out The Last Kingdom, by any chance? It's the same time period, just offset by a generation or two. There are a lot of character relations between the two shows, even though The Last Kingdom is almost entirely fictionalized whereas Vikings is based moreso in historical relationships/events.

That's not to say one's a documentary, though, just one's based on a book and the other on written and oral history.

Love 'em both, but I've been fiendin' for the new season of the Last Kingdom for way too long now.

What happened to Rollo, though, does he come back? Last I remember he came back to help Lagertha and company, was refused and just left in the middle of the night.