• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Social CD social V the future is here

i can’t figure out how to archive the old thread, will one of you fresh spring chicken figure it out for your old boss

i got you, fam

{Edit: ay, any Letterkenny fans here? Fuckin' fantastic show, man, I haven't laughed so hard so often at anything else in my life.

Last edited:
I've been taking edible cannabis oil as a part of meals/desserts to try to cut back on drinking cause apparently you need your liver to enjoy drugs that are actually good. I have to say I never was a big fan of oral cannabis but I think its starting to click. To be honest I am really impatient and ended up spending my energy/weed on smoking and vaping cause the rush is more pronounced. Have ended up with a good deal of scrap material that I only really would want to eat since it's not worth smoking. So being forced to experiment with edibles has paid off I guess lol. Much more relaxed, ebb and flow sort of feel than inhalation, but somehow a more fully psychedelic high.

I used to get sausage from Mennonites, there's nothing funny about it.

I live about 1km away from a farmers market that runs from May-October. The freshly made farmer's sausage is godly, esp on the bbq. The sad part of the otherwise good market is all the garbage junk food vendors that are increasingly showing up year after year. Still, for fresh produce it can't be beat. Also, smoking a spliff and then wandering about looking at all the stalls is a nice way to spend a saturday afternoon.

Tom

Is that in the KW area? The market I went to was there, very German style. Apparently, KW Oktoberfest is the biggest one outside Germany. I went once years ago and had a blast but haven't had a reason to get back to KW since then :(

how much do you think curing and aging affects potency in buds. I just took out a bud that's probably been curing for about 6 weeks its was the stickiest bud ive had all year that's including dispensary bud ive bought. I think a good cure makes a difference

All the difference, especially some of the longer flowering sativa's, but any bud will improve with a good cure.

Is that in the KW area? The market I went to was there, very German style. Apparently, KW Oktoberfest is the biggest one outside Germany. I went once years ago and had a blast but haven't had a reason to get back to KW since then :(

So you guys know about the Mennonites? That's cool, but what's your take on degens from upcountry?

Getting the good shit in few days. Should be 70% indica/30% sativa hybrid. Been waiting it for a few weeks.
Last weed for months to come..

Just a couple of observations on the most anti-cannabis provinces in Canada.

Quebec; age of access is 18, shortly to be raised to 21
home possession limit 150 g
government run stores
legal prices among the lowest, if not the lowest in Canada.
no home cultivation

Manitoba; age of access is 19
no limit on home possession
privately run stores, total number capped
legal prices among the highest in Canada
no home cultivation

The federal limit is 10 mg/piece/package. So, 10 individually wrapped pieces of chocolate for 100 mg worth. In Quebec, they are contemplating lowering the THC level to 5 mg/piece/package (20 individually wrapped chocolates). Multi servings per package allowed, up to 1000 mg/package if some means of dispensing is included. I dunno if dabtabs or Cannabis mints will be legal.

Really oddly, Manitoba is allowing a Cannabis uber-eats/grubhub/etc to operate legally - meaning 45 minute delivery of all legal weed products sold in province.
Tom

Ya know, I don't mean to be out of line here but both provinces seem like they're passing cannabis legislature that I'd be absolutely okay to live with.

I'm still oppressed with a 10g decriminalised limit. Even then, if I get caught with it I'm catching an ever-increasing fine with each instance, and my connect definitely can't do his courier thing without putting himself at risk.

I've seen you mention this before, though, how irritating the regulation process has been up there... but I dunno, I feel like I'd be stoked just to have a legal store I could go to-- government-operated or otherwise. On the other hand, I dunno what dabtabs are but that's such a catchy name for an edible (a soda, maybe?) that I'm upset you might not have them. A fuckin' travesty, that's what that is.

Uhhh... I think I am one...

I really didn't expect that... I just got all excited about the show is all. Letterkenny really makes degens from upcountry out to be a bunch of dicks, especially the French ones. My bad if you fit the bill, thuj, but you're probably the one that broke the mold tbh.

After probation is over i'm gunna buy some GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!

First post, hehe.

GSC is my favorite strain, hands down. It's just the most official hybrid for me, in that the high is intense on every level of the spectrum for a cannabis high. It does everything that weed can do, and it does it all fuckin' well.

But probation. You just mentioned probation... and I'm instantly reminded of some bullshit I just read this morning.

So there's this woman a while back, 35 years old, driving down a heavily trafficked road at about 3pm. A nearby school had just let out, and a convoy of schoolbuses packed with elementary school children backed up traffic as they went to take the kids home. A little ways down that same road the buses are departing down is the first stop for the third bus. The driver comes to a stop, engages the flashing lights and stop signs to bring traffic behind the bus (which includes two other bright yellow, huge, really hard to miss schoolbuses directly behind the one that stopped) to a halt, and a few children get out and begin to walk home. One of the children has to cross the road in front of the bus, and excitedly makes her way... when this 35 year old woman driving a fucking Ford F-250 just runs her right the fuck over, really fucks her up.

Long story short? The chick just got sentenced today to, ya wanna guess?

Probation before judgement. Pictures of the recovery of the girl https://smnewsnet.com/archives/4445...struck-by-a-vehicle-after-exiting-school-bus/ for anyone interested, with full story + updates.

Sorry for hi-jacking here but I just took my first couple tokes of the day and I was high as fuck scrolling through. Read "probation" and it lit a fuckin' fire under my ass about that shit.

Last edited:
Jibult, I was gonna call probation.

No, I ain't complaining about the laws (in Manitoba specifically where I live). I men I'd like them to be more liberal but I'll g;ad;y take what I can get. We're lucky . I got a 1/2 of weed being delivered later tonight. And yeah I'd like the prices lower. But the stores are just starting to run promotions. And w01fg4ng was right - the prices are starting to inch down. Althpugh I think because of heavy regulation market prices declines are like to be slow and measured.

Tom

(and I realize how incredinly fucking stupid I was to smuggle an ounce into the US when camping with my ex. But at least we got lit on July 4th at Mt. Rushmore)

Jibult, I was gonna call probation.

That whole situation pisses me off. I hope to God the family takes the woman to civil court and puts her on the hook for the girl's medical bills.

I honestly don't want to see her get locked up for what was most likely an avoidable accident but people need to be held accountable for their actions when they create a victim, whether intentionally or not.

How was Rushmore?! I hear it's really underwhelming, doesn't look anything like it did in Richie Rich.

Rushmore was very touristy. The most disturbing thing was that we forgot to get beer before hitting our campground. The general store/office charged an obscene amount.

you know, it was just like camping at any other spot except more crowded and more expensive. The fireworks were pretty cool (but the one in Fort Collins were much more impressive....though we did lose our car for 2 hours (wasn't paying attention when we parked).

The fact that there were 4 giant stone heads staring at me kinda weirded me out b/c there are no giant statues in Canada (I think, don't really know a lot about Canadian history).

Tom

I love national parks. Yosemite is one of if not my favorite I've been to. When our government shut down earlier this year, park rangers still showed up and got nothing for it. Respect for those guys.

I have this annoying head cold that is causing me to have trouble smoking or vaping and I just might break down and make edibles. It's been a minute since I've done them so maybe it's a good thing.