• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Social CD social V the future is here

these convenience stores that sell THC carts have been found to be selling fake and dangerous carts that could cause lung collapse or something else (some have been found with very high levels in pesticides) buy only from a reputable trusted seller

It's a real reality check reading some of these posts. I rarely come through Cannabis discussion and I hate myself for it, because Cannabis is like the only drug I still use daily. I'm 30 and I've smoked since I was about 15 or so. I grew up in Massachusetts. It's pretty liberal. What can I say, it's not Texas. We could decent bud, fairly easily and to be caught was not anything more than some minor bullshit.

Years down the road here we are. I never would have thought my city would have over a dozen dispensaries. My point is, I really am thankfulaas that I've had access to bud like this throughout my life. There are so many people out there who I think could benefit from using Cannabis that can't access it.

Anyway, I've been in Illinois for the past few months. My grandmother has Parkinsons and she is going down fast. I've been helping her with her day to day stuff and essentially readying her for the inevitable nursing home and death. A mindfuck, but part of life. I'm happy to say I've gotten my hands dirty and done my part for those who did their part for me.

With mindfucks comes a lot of marijuana smoking. Illinois has a cool-new retail outfit for selling recreational Cannabis. Like everything Illinois is known for, they're clearly trying to milk the cow as hard and fast as possible. Anyway, I've found concentrates to be the best buy in a market that is heavily laden with taxes

I bought something called a Lookah Seahorse yesterday as a belated birthday present to myself (I hate when people say that). It's like a nectar collector but it's self-heating through a battery with a tip made of quartz. It's honestly so cool.

Now is the time for some herbal real relief (legit headshop preroll so convenient and strong in a bind) and protecting from this onslaught of booze today hate to be the town drunkard but I am one will go get my head checked now been a pleasure visiting long live Rastafari may the modern world find some insight to enhance their methods of being

It's a real reality check reading some of these posts. I rarely come through Cannabis discussion and I hate myself for it, because Cannabis is like the only drug I still use daily. I'm 30 and I've smoked since I was about 15 or so. I grew up in Massachusetts. It's pretty liberal. What can I say, it's not Texas. We could decent bud, fairly easily and to be caught was not anything more than some minor bullshit.

Years down the road here we are. I never would have thought my city would have over a dozen dispensaries. My point is, I really am thankfulaas that I've had access to bud like this throughout my life. There are so many people out there who I think could benefit from using Cannabis that can't access it.

Anyway, I've been in Illinois for the past few months. My grandmother has Parkinsons and she is going down fast. I've been helping her with her day to day stuff and essentially readying her for the inevitable nursing home and death. A mindfuck, but part of life. I'm happy to say I've gotten my hands dirty and done my part for those who did their part for me.

With mindfucks comes a lot of marijuana smoking. Illinois has a cool-new retail outfit for selling recreational Cannabis. Like everything Illinois is known for, they're clearly trying to milk the cow as hard and fast as possible. Anyway, I've found concentrates to be the best buy in a market that is heavily laden with taxes

I bought something called a Lookah Seahorse yesterday as a belated birthday present to myself (I hate when people say that). It's like a nectar collector but it's self-heating through a battery with a tip made of quartz. It's honestly so cool.
Hi im also 30 and cannabis is also the only drug i use. Its a lot better than using any other drug in my opinion dont be so hard on yourself and if in doubt add some CBD to the mix to lessen the side effects : racing heart, short term memory loss and anxiety/ paranoia , peace

I've been laughing a lot this year. More than I ever have in my life.

Delta 8 creates a mind-space that allows me to literally roll on the floor laughing on a regular, almost daily basis. It's very therapeutic and I've somehow picked up six pack abs as a bonus. I don't even lift, bro.

Life is good.

I've somehow picked up six pack abs as a bonus. I don't even lift, bro.

???

Usually this happens when a person loses a lot of weight-- enough to drop their BMI to potentially unhealthy levels.

You're not starving yourself, are you? ffs w01fie, eat something, brother.

If all's well with you, though... well shit, man, that's awesome. I'm glad 2021's been a good one for you. I've been over here just barely in control for 6 or 7 months now. Think I might need to pack all my shit up and go off the grid, man, I'm tired of the 9-to-5 grind that's become more of a 7-to-9 grind for me. And oh look! Christmas is right around the corner so my days are about to get even longer.

???

Usually this happens when a person loses a lot of weight-- enough to drop their BMI to potentially unhealthy levels.

You're not starving yourself, are you? ffs w01fie, eat something, brother.

If all's well with you, though... well shit, man, that's awesome. I'm glad 2021's been a good one for you. I've been over here just barely in control for 6 or 7 months now. Think I might need to pack all my shit up and go off the grid, man, I'm tired of the 9-to-5 grind that's become more of a 7-to-9 grind for me. And oh look! Christmas is right around the corner so my days are about to get even longer.
Hey Jib,

Every is well, thanks for asking. Between a high metabolism and low natural appetite I've had issues keeping on weight my whole life. It's what got me my first medical card over a decade ago.

Your job sounds hectic man. I know you've been killing it though, got to get some time off eventually to enjoy all that extra doe ;) Get your fam something nice.

You reminded me of something that probably doesn't effect you but it's been building up all year long. It has to do with shipping regulations with vape products.

I don't buy vapes so I hope this doesn't effect me but the wording could mean something larger. It's not even published yet (tomorrow). Currently vape products (including weed) are taxed an extra 15 bucks if you ship it USPS and now they want to ban it completely all together. Ugh.

So much happening in the cannabinoid world, I don't want it to slow down. I guess we'll see what happens.

Hey Jib,

Every is well, thanks for asking. Between a high metabolism and low natural appetite I've had issues keeping on weight my whole life. It's what got me my first medical card over a decade ago.

Your job sounds hectic man. I know you've been killing it though, got to get some time off eventually to enjoy all that extra doe ;) Get your fam something nice.

You reminded me of something that probably doesn't effect you but it's been building up all year long. It has to do with shipping regulations with vape products.

I don't buy vapes so I hope this doesn't effect me but the wording could mean something larger. It's not even published yet (tomorrow). Currently vape products (including weed) are taxed an extra 15 bucks if you ship it USPS and now they want to ban it completely all together. Ugh.

So much happening in the cannabinoid world, I don't want it to slow down. I guess we'll see what happens.

I'm curious, what about UPS/FedEx?

There's a dispensary on one of the routes I run, and there've been a few times my truck smelled like a fucking skunk all day on that route. I'm positive it comes through the system, I just honestly don't know if it's allowed or not. I don't ask any questions, though, I just read the addresses and drop the boxes.

I'm curious, what about UPS/FedEx?

There's a dispensary on one of the routes I run, and there've been a few times my truck smelled like a fucking skunk all day on that route. I'm positive it comes through the system, I just honestly don't know if it's allowed or not. I don't ask any questions, though, I just read the addresses and drop the boxes.
I'm assuming that UPS and FedEx will both follow suit as they did with the original tax earlier this year.

As far as shipping weed and legality goes, there are a few different ways it happens. Depending on what state you are in, you may be allowed to ship medical and/or recreational weed in state. This new regulation will most likely complicate that issue specifically. Until we get federal legalization all this stuff will be a state by state basis, and even then it will probably still be a little messy.

Another way smelly weed gets shipped legally is from legal hemp that smells dank as fuck. Some of it is pretty nice too, and has enough THCa to get you high but that loophole is also about to be closed.

A third way stinky weed is legally brought in the mail are terpenes. Cannabis derived terpenes are currently allowed to be shipped across state lines and they smell just like the real thing because they are the real thing.

Dankness.

So hyped to find the closest rec dispensary off the radar they are still another twelve months away possibly from the state allowing legal district taxed ones from opening but it is lowkey they don't advertise it is word of mouth what is sold out of the backroom you only enter by saying the right sentence I did not have to speak on my second visit as the young woman recognized me down in the city like poor hood right outside the metropolitan district

20211021-110659-2.jpg

Sinmint Cookies this weekend

20211021-110626-2.jpg

Last edited:

Delta 8 creates a mind-space that allows me to literally roll on the floor laughing on a regular, almost daily basis. It's very therapeutic and I've somehow picked up six pack abs as a bonus. I don't even lift, bro.

Life is good.
The most I laughed this year was on psychedelics a butt load on mushrooms I grew at home in horse manure from Maine but the most recent and notable vaping THC-O on a tab of LSZ oh brother

I am cloud ten on these nugs edibles might have brought me there from nine I got to smoking quick stank dank super chronic I saw in high school sporadically now available in a strange tiny headshop accessory shop that carries just lighters and rolls basically with a special backdoor to the side behind the side of the small counter down a shrunken hallway you get to only when the counter person says you can

Clouds burst and evaporate though transitory lifting perhaps

The most I laughed this year was on psychedelics a butt load on mushrooms I grew at home in horse manure from Maine but the most recent and notable vaping THC-O on a tab of LSZ oh brother

Funny you should mention horse manure, because my best laugh this year was delivering out in the sticks. I'm driving down this dirt/gravel access road to get to a farmhouse, right? About half a mile down (through the woods), I come around a blind corner and there are three donkeys just chillin' in the road, grazing on the grass of either side.

I came to a stop, hit the horn a couple times and yelled (mostly to myself because shit gets boring out in Farmland) "Get out of the way, donkeys! What the hell are you doin' out here anyways?!" and almost immediately, a little voice in my head said "Oh, they're just mulin' around."

I swear to God, I was chuckling the whole day at that thought. One of my finer moments, I think. Like, just re-reading this makes me laugh, it's amazing.

Long winded belly laughs are satisfying. I like the rofls I get on delta 8 simply because I feel in control of them. I can start and stop on demand. Sometimes when I don't care I'll just let it keep rolling and pretty much everything becomes hilarious.

The last time I "rolled" on d8 (yesterday lol) the thought of this kept me in stitches for a good 30 minutes. It sounds dumb because it is, and that's why it's so fucking hilarious.

311-3116674_live-laugh-love-cursive.png

Life is good.
Ok I'm finally convinced I'm gonna have to try D8 - love me a bellylaugh :)

Ok I'm finally convinced I'm gonna have to try D8 - love me a bellylaugh :)
My first impression with D8 was that it was just a weaker D9 but now that I don't have any D9 in my system I can really feel the differences between the two.

It's subtle. I didn't think I was even getting that high the first few times I did it and increased my dosage to accommodate. Now that I know what to look for I can feel it quickly and with lower dosages. I over did it several times and it just makes me sleep forever when I do that.

Another thing D8 does for me is get really high off of ASMR. I know it sounds lame but I don't care. It feels fucking fantastic.

It's not just a weaker D9. It deserves it's own respect as a drug.

Good luck, have fun!

Well, finished work until Tuesday an hour ago and have celebrated by making myself a bowl of porridge, poured over banana and pear and drizzled with honey

The porridge was also infused with 0.4g of decarbed kief.

Hash porridge baby. It's a new one for me.

The kief isn't the strongest I've ever had but even at a conservative estimate there must surely be 70mg thc in there. As 50mg usually gets me very nicely stoned indeed thank you very much, I'm hoping for a nice night :)

Edit - It was seriously strong - edible doses are so random - had around 70% of above dose previous week exact same kief/preparation and it bare touched me, whereas this was spectacularly effective and was blitzed for hours from it

Last edited:
So, I'm a stoner and a dad and my wife just said to me - sincerely, and all - I hope you don't mind but I'm taking the kids and you have to just stay here by yourself and get stoned. This is honestly my punishment.

(I realize that free men don't understand my joy.)