• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Social CD social V the future is here

Welp, I saw my d8 distributor was having a panic flash-sale today, guess we got the news at the same time lol... just placed a final order for a few carts plus an ounce of d8 distillate. I'm thinking a Linx Hypnos Zero with both coil options will be what I opt for. Got a little bit to think. Sources indicate March 1st will be the end of online vape product ordering.

Great way to help spread COVID and destroy more small businesses (y)
So wait even wax/dab pens will be effected wtf that's. I'm in a med state and my shop does sell pens and replacement coils/atomizers which is nice. I mainly use my a small dab rig but sometimes will take some tokes on my yocan or puffcopass.

Really love distillate most of the time I dab I'll mix some distillate with some shatter or rosin. Produces a really nice smooth vapor.

^ If you get your stuff shipped to you (even legally/medically) the price will most likely go up because your dispensary will have to pay a tax.

Gonna go through with buying a Linx Blaze w/budder cups. I'll let y'all know how well it works for distillate like delta-8 or CBD. I don't have access to delta-9 distillate/rosin so I won't be able to comment on that. Hopefully I can find a local concentrate guy and then be able to try shatter and other stuff too.
My nectar collector came in and it's just ok. I'm not really impressed with it but it will work for my use of dabbing delta 8.

I discovered something much, much MUCH better. I make my own hash now out of d8.

I use 2 parts CBG kief and one part delta 8. I'll gently melt it using a hair dryer but most of the work is largely a cold press only using parchment paper and a book. It's unreal. I'm not underplaying this stuff is crazy good and cost change in my pocket per gram. I don't think I'll smoke flower anymore kind of good.

My shop doesn't mail stuff; they have a delivery service so it should be ok. You just order online or through the phone and can have them deliver it or pick it up at the shop.

My shop doesn't mail stuff; they have a delivery service so it should be ok. You just order online or through the phone and can have them deliver it or pick it up at the shop.
Delivery services are going to be in question.

They can sign on with ups, usps, fedex, dhl, whoever to ban anything related to vaping (ie carts) or they can pay a private premium service or risk being fined. That's how I read the ordeal.

They just have their own employees deliver it like a pizza; usually cute girls.
They don't use a shipping service.

Just under an eighth.

ujKyJAN.jpg

Oh my God, this shit made my day when I found it. Y'all ever heard of Pluto TV? It's basically a free livestream cable service. I got curious last night and started checking it out, come to find out they have a channel that airs COPS 24/7. You can watch it with a browser or through a Roku app.

Channel 367 if anyone's interested. They have a ton of stuff, though, it's worth a look regardless.

Just under an eighth.

ujKyJAN.jpg

That's beautiful, man, I haven't seen hash in years. Homemade or are the rec stores starting to carry it? I've heard that it's a rarity all over the US, and aside from the times I made my own I've only seen it twice on the black market.

That's beautiful, man, I haven't seen hash in years. Homemade or are the rec stores starting to carry it? I've heard that it's a rarity all over the US, and aside from the times I made my own I've only seen it twice on the black market.
Thanks dude. It's homemade. I'm just using a couple ingredients (D8 distillate & CBG kief) I picked up online and then manually squashing them between a book for 20 minutes.

Also thanks for the tv recommendation. Looks decent.

That looks like the ‘soap bar’ hash I got waaaayy back. Nice; that would go good small bits in a pipe or bubbler.

Tom

I like making really thin pancakes instead of the balls or snakes.

Just a heads up: The Pluto TV site was involved in an incident where over 3,000,000 users had their email and passwords exposed.

Proceed as you see fit.

Just a heads up: The Pluto TV site was involved in an incident where over 3,000,000 users had their email and passwords exposed.

Proceed as you see fit.

You can view several hundred channels for free without ever entering any information or creating an account. That's good to know, though, if they ever switch up their model and force you to join then it's probably not worth it in lieu of your post. Thanks for the heads up on that.

I just made a couple of litres of Kahlua, ice cream, + milk, which I'm consuming alongside a joint crammed with amphetamines... Good vibes, all around.

Not to mention lots of etizolam and beer.

ive only been smoking delta-8 for about 6 months. I sort of forget what normal thc feels like. I know cannabis was more relaxing, pure delta-8 is pretty stimulating, and even high thc shatter dabs used to relax me. im going to pick up some bud soon

It's hard to wake up at 6am and wait till 4pm to get baked without anything to do... but I am making an effort.

In case anyone is a Trailer Park Boys fan, just thought I’d let you know about a bunch of TPB episodes that the boys have released since Season 12? on Netflix.

-2 seasons of TPB in cartoon animated format which is supposed to be a giant long mushroom trip. Got a bit of John Dunsworth in it; bits he recorded before he died. Everyone is in them as animated characters. This is also on Netflix.

-2 seasons of about 40 episodes each called Park After Dark, where Ricky, Julian and Bubbles sit around in Ricky’s Trailer, drinking, smoking and kinda debating weird news of the day, drinking, smoking, etc. randy bo-bandy drops in every now and then and Jacob at least once. They were even doing these at the start of ‘the rona’ as they call it; but these are fucked - episodes done over zoom and Ricky is ‘in the forest’. S2 is ongoing.

-1 season of Trailer Park Boys - JAIL. 10 episodes. Alex Lifeson from Rush is in there for a couple episodes. Ricky sprays solvent on a sawdust joint rolled with a bible page in a desperate attempt to get high. Julian drinks aqua velvet. Bubbles gets busted for trying to smuggle weed in w/a drone. Randy gets busted for hooking at a Burger King drive-thru and Corey/Jacob get busted for buying oil (the good kind) and not truffle oil.

That’s the TPB stuff you might not have heard of. There’s tons of other stuff, but Mr. Lahey’s Liquor Stories (2 seasons) stands out.

And briefly, before Health Canada said ‘you can’t do that’, there were 2 kinds of legal Trailer Park branded buds. An afghani x haze x blueberry and a black domina? something.

Tom

In case anyone is a Trailer Park Boys fan, just thought I’d let you know about a bunch of TPB episodes that the boys have released since Season 12? on Netflix.

-2 seasons of TPB in cartoon animated format which is supposed to be a giant long mushroom trip. Got a bit of John Dunsworth in it; bits he recorded before he died. Everyone is in them as animated characters. This is also on Netflix.

-2 seasons of about 40 episodes each called Park After Dark, where Ricky, Julian and Bubbles sit around in Ricky’s Trailer, drinking, smoking and kinda debating weird news of the day, drinking, smoking, etc. randy bo-bandy drops in every now and then and Jacob at least once. They were even doing these at the start of ‘the rona’ as they call it; but these are fucked - episodes done over zoom and Ricky is ‘in the forest’. S2 is ongoing.

-1 season of Trailer Park Boys - JAIL. 10 episodes. Alex Lifeson from Rush is in there for a couple episodes. Ricky sprays solvent on a sawdust joint rolled with a bible page in a desperate attempt to get high. Julian drinks aqua velvet. Bubbles gets busted for trying to smuggle weed in w/a drone. Randy gets busted for hooking at a Burger King drive-thru and Corey/Jacob get busted for buying oil (the good kind) and not truffle oil.

That’s the TPB stuff you might not have heard of. There’s tons of other stuff, but Mr. Lahey’s Liquor Stories (2 seasons) stands out.

And briefly, before Health Canada said ‘you can’t do that’, there were 2 kinds of legal Trailer Park branded buds. An afghani x haze x blueberry and a black domina? something.

Tom

That cartoon is fuckin' wack, man.

TPB lost me the season that they brought Snoop Dogg onto the show. I'm more of a Letterkenny kind of guy these days.

Seasons 1-8 will always hold a special place in my heart, though. Those early seasons were fuckin' golden, even the black and white pilot. Somewhere along the way the show just changed, though, and I swear to God, I can't explain why but that cartoon pisses me off. Maybe I just got my hopes too high, idk.