• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Social CD social V the future is here

And an honorable mention for Denver Terpenes. They hooked me up with a couple samples that were delicious. But they are botanical derived, not cannabis derived.

Thanks for the tips guys :) really loving D8 carts but they're too pricey and more often than not don't taste much like actual herb. The CDT carts I got recently are amazing but wayyyy too pricey so I'm trying to find a way to cut costs.

If I had a good source for bulk D8 I'd get some but I missed that window of time more than likely. I'd also not buy the carts, just a jar of gooey thick D8 goodness that I'd then fill my own carts with and terps of course.

I still have some wax liquidizer left over from my last cart making journey. I haven't used a cart in a while but what I like most about them is the convenience and ease of use. They are a little too easy in the sense that I'm not out and about enough to justify making more carts at the moment.

Something called Rotterdam OG. Don’t know how accurate it is. Could be just a trademarked name by some Canadian company.

ee20EDpm.jpg

Tom (it stinks like rotten fish/tuna?!)

If I had a good source for bulk D8 I'd get some but I missed that window of time more than likely. I'd also not buy the carts, just a jar of gooey thick D8 goodness that I'd then fill my own carts with and terps of course.

I still have some wax liquidizer left over from my last cart making journey. I haven't used a cart in a while but what I like most about them is the convenience and ease of use. They are a little too easy in the sense that I'm not out and about enough to justify making more carts at the moment.
Why do you say you missed the window to buy bulk delta 8? There are still plenty of sites offering significant bulk amounts for decent prices.

It’s Thursday and that means a brand new episode of Trailer Park Boys - Jail.

Just received a notification

Last episode, Rickly barely avoided getting his ******* bitten off. But to cut him some slack, he was addicted to bug spray sprayed on sawdust rolled up into a joint, b/c.well it’s jail.

Tom

Like melted cheese but even thinner and longer the strands, not strains, look a lot like delta 8.

Pro-tip: you can unclog those prefilled d8 distillate carts with a hairdryer. Just blow the base with it for a bit and then inhale a bit with it plugged back on the battery and boom. No more sucking a dimple into my lips trying to unclog jams with my mouth lol

^ Nice one.

Are you guys preparing for the vape mail ban? Not much time left to stock up on supplies if you need them before online shopping is changed in a major way.

I just ordered a nectar collector with a 510 threading on it. It's a safer alternative to the plastic clip that would otherwise be on it and I have the option of connecting my pens to it for water filtration. Can't wait to try it out.

What are you talking about? :(
It's actually really complicated and I'm trying to understand all it myself. I don't want to create a panic, but it is kind of a big deal.

Sometime between March 1st and the May, the major delivery services (ups, fedx, ect) will stop shipping vape products to consumers (us) but they will still be able to sell them to businesses. From what I understand, this means that vape juice, vape pens (empty carts as well as full carts) and other vape specific parts will no longer be easily available online. I'm sure you will be able to find some online stores that will continue to sell them but they risk being fined and shut down in the near future. At the very least, you can expect to pay a premium for these items.

Most people will be stuck buying these items at a local (overpriced) brick and mortar store.

The actual wording on this new ban is rather ambiguous and there's a possibility it's even worse than I described.

Carts (empty or full) if that's your thing and any vape pen that you might be interested in getting you should think about getting it soon cause it looks like these items specifically are going to go up in price very soon.

Most everything I've read says that delta 8 distillate (in bulk) won't be effected by this ruling but you've been a bluelighter long enough to know how quick good things can leave. I'm honestly unsure exactly what is included in this new ban. Please use your own research.

P.S. You can thank Trump for signing this bullshit into law. He signed it at the end of December.

It's actually really complicated and I'm trying to understand all it myself. I don't want to create a panic, but it is kind of a big deal.

Sometime between March 1st and the May, the major delivery services (ups, fedx, ect) will stop shipping vape products to consumers (us) but they will still be able to sell them to businesses. From what I understand, this means that vape juice, vape pens (empty carts as well as full carts) and other vape specific parts will no longer be easily available online. I'm sure you will be able to find some online stores that will continue to sell them but they risk being fined and shut down in the near future. At the very least, you can expect to pay a premium for these items.

Most people will be stuck buying these items at a local (overpriced) brick and mortar store.

The actual wording on this new ban is rather ambiguous and there's a possibility it's even worse than I described.

Carts (empty or full) if that's your thing and any vape pen that you might be interested in getting you should think about getting it soon cause it looks like these items specifically are going to go up in price very soon.

Most everything I've read says that delta 8 distillate (in bulk) won't be effected by this ruling but you've been a bluelighter long enough to know how quick good things can leave. I'm honestly unsure exactly what is included in this new ban. Please use your own research.

P.S. You can thank Trump for signing this bullshit into law. He signed it at the end of December.
Any recommendation on a good pen for vaping distillate (d8 specifically)? Gonna order bulk distillate then sit on it.

Any recommendation on a good pen for vaping distillate (d8 specifically)? Gonna order bulk distillate then sit on it.
That's the a great question. I wish there was an easy answer. I'm sure you're aware of the issue with d8 clogging pens and rigs.

Everyone on reddit seems to love and recommend a pen called the divine crossing version 4. People are saying it works well with d8. It's a bit too much gadgetry for my taste so I'm not getting one. There's a ton of people using it on that site so I'm sure you could get info on it if you want to know more about it.

My solution (which has yet to be tested---it might clog up on me) is the nectar collector. It's a minimalist set up. The idea is that I'll never have to use a dab tool to grab the thick as hell d8. I'll simply dip directly into the jar that was shipped to me. I'm hoping it doesn't clog cause I really love the idea of how simple it could be to dab as well as clean.

I think a lot of us are in this boat, wish I had more info. Good luck, man.

Hmph... those things look confusing as fuck. But disposable carts are no longer a good option either. I thought about the Hermes 3 from Linx but it too requires replacing of the cartridge after 15 fill ups.

Anyone have experience using liquidy-extracts with a Linx Hynos Zero? I used to have one and it did right by me for wax and shatter but it was a while ago and I wasn't using anything quite as viscous as distillate.

Welp, I saw my d8 distributor was having a panic flash-sale today, guess we got the news at the same time lol... just placed a final order for a few carts plus an ounce of d8 distillate. I'm thinking a Linx Hypnos Zero with both coil options will be what I opt for. Got a little bit to think. Sources indicate March 1st will be the end of online vape product ordering.

Great way to help spread COVID and destroy more small businesses (y)

Hmmm. Linx offers such a wide array of vape pens. The Ares looks like a nice e-nail but I'm not a big fan of honey straws due to risk of burning myself. The Blaze is a bit pricier but comes with both atomizers and you can get budder cups for pre-loading. Then there's the Ember which is hella cheap (I'd likely buy two) but only offers a small battery life and a small quartz atomizer.

I loved the Hypnos Zero so much (lasted me over a year before the battery kicked it) that I'm thinking I'll splurge for the Blaze and get the budder cups too for simple ease of use. And that way I can choose to use d8 distillate, cbd distillate, or any variety of wax/shatter/budder.

mother fucker.... linked up with the weed man today, this fuckin' guy.... brings out three strains, right? Apple Fritters, Lava Cake and Gelato.

I swear to God, every time I buy weed these days I feel like I'm ordering dessert. We need to bring back the days of Purple Haze and Alaska Thunderfuck, now those are some sweet strain names. I feel like this all started with that Blueberry Yum Yum bullshit.

Dope song, though.

I loved the Hypnos Zero so much (lasted me over a year before the battery kicked it) that I'm thinking I'll splurge for the Blaze and get the budder cups too for simple ease of use. And that way I can choose to use d8 distillate, cbd distillate, or any variety of wax/shatter/budder.
Gonna go through with buying a Linx Blaze w/budder cups. I'll let y'all know how well it works for distillate like delta-8 or CBD. I don't have access to delta-9 distillate/rosin so I won't be able to comment on that. Hopefully I can find a local concentrate guy and then be able to try shatter and other stuff too.