• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Social CD social V the future is here

I still get green outs and freak outs. After doing a dialysis at 6 am I had a healthy bong rip, grabbed coffee and started listening to music (Rocky Horror Soundtrack) and jumped, knocking over my coffee when a voice from one of the songs said ‘Sorry to bother you, can we use your phone?’

Ah, time to go play bongos on the cats.

Tom

this joint's chorus been stuck in my head all day, man, get stoned and give it a view

i need to get something to clean my pipe, the resin is making it to hard to smoke

Submerge it in isopropyl alcohol and let it soak for a while, then rinse with warm-to-hot (but not boiling!) water and the resin should flush right out. I used to drop my glass pieces into a ziplock bag, pour just enough iso' in so that it was submerged about an inch or two, and then hang it from one of those coat hangers with clips. Every now and then I'd give it a shake and then hang it back up.

If it's super dirty you may need to use a bobby pin or a bent paper clip to try to scrape the larger chunks out, but be careful because we all know how fragile and easily scratched glass can be.

------------

In other news, I just got the text that some new product came in. I'ma wait to make my decision until I have all three in front of me, but which would y'all pick out of Platinum Zookies, Northern Lights (not sure which #), and Lemon Meringue Pie?

I might end up with a bit of all three but I'm just curious as I don't think I've had any of these strains before. I may've had the Northern Lights but there's so many NL#xx strains that I highly doubt it.

Last edited:
In other news, I just got the text that some new product came in. I'ma wait to make my decision until I have all three in front of me, but which would y'all pick out of Platinum Zookies, Northern Lights (not sure which #), and Lemon Meringue Pie?

I might end up with a bit of all three but I'm just curious as I don't think I've had any of these strains before. I may've had the Northern Lights but there's so many NL#xx strains that I highly doubt it.

Northern Lights #5 is a treat. Don’t know about Zookies and I’ve had far too many lemon strains (super lemon haze, lemon skunk, lemon zkittles). Not specifically lemon meringue.

I’d go for Zookies b/cmI’ve never tried it.

Tom

im really stoned right now people

just felt like sharing

Anyone remember that strain Alaskan Thunderfuck aka Matanuska bud??

i need to get something to clean my pipe, the resin is making it to hard to smoke
whatcha gonna do with the resin? you don't smoke resin?

im really stoned right now people

just felt like sharing

Anyone remember that strain Alaskan Thunderfuck aka Matanuska bud??
Oh yes I ordered some seeds of that fucker like six months ago. First time hearing about it.

oh i just ripped through five grams of Raskal OG & Blueberry Muffin. About to start torching into Larry OG now.

Last edited:
Northern Lights #5 is a treat. Don’t know about Zookies and I’ve had far too many lemon strains (super lemon haze, lemon skunk, lemon zkittles). Not specifically lemon meringue.

I’d go for Zookies b/cmI’ve never tried it.

Tom

Good call! I went with the Platinum Zookies because that shit looked radioactive in the bag. Fuckin' neon green lookin' nuglets. The buds are small as shit but the scent is strong with this one, and the high is a bit psychedelic. Starts off energetic but ends with my passing out randomly because my eyelids just get way too heavy.

Never thought I’d ever willingly buy milled/preground Cannabis, but yup....thanks to legalization I did. One company started making so called curated blends of milled Cannabis at or above 18% THC wt. One is a floral type and the other 2 being a tropical pineapple mango and a berryish/pine flavour. They come in 7 or 14g packs and include a humidity control pack. It’s just like having a pouch of tobacco.

And it’s cheap, like an impulse buy for a pothead. No seeds or stems and looks like only ground flower. I’ll include a photo in this msg later.
Tom

edit #1 - Just ordered a ‘budget’ 1/2 oz that I’ll get sometime tonight between 6-10 pm. It’s got a bIzarre name from the producer ‘AAA hybrid III’ described as fruity/skunks/sweet. Grown by 7acres, a company I like. I’ll add a phot to this post in a few hours. Just received it. Packaged middle October, so still freshish. Smell was point on for the description. Popped a couple humidity packs in the jar and just about to light up.

VU4qruKl.jpg

Last edited:
Oh shit, you guys, I just realized Cyberpunk 2077 is out. I hope this shit doesn't take all night to download. :cautious:

TD, those nugs look perfect to me, brutha. Pale green and lookin' like they were rolled through a pile of kief. That's gonna be some potent smoke, man.

Never thought I’d ever willingly buy milled/preground Cannabis, but yup....thanks to legalization I did. One company started making so called curated blends of milled Cannabis at or above 18% THC wt. One is a floral type and the other 2 being a tropical pineapple mango and a berryish/pine flavour. They come in 7 or 14g packs and include a humidity control pack. It’s just like having a pouch of tobacco.

And it’s cheap, like an impulse buy for a pothead. No seeds or stems and looks like only ground flower. I’ll include a photo in this msg later.
Tom

My shop sells 1/4ths of ground flower for the same price what reg/mids would go for around here. It's usually a combination of different strains but it tells you what they are; quality is pretty nice too.
Mainly stick to concentrates though; really like dabbing some distillate mixed with some shatter, crumble or wax. That's how I usually do it when I dab.

I've become accustomed to micro dosing with dabs and it's a little mind blowing.

I don't know why it's taken me so long to figure out that smoking/vaping is roughly 3 times more efficient than edibles but I've finally figured it out.

Low temp dabs got me getting lit at 10mg of THC a hit. I get 98 dabs per gram of 80% THC oil. That's .012 grams per dab.

Micro dosing for the fucking win.

/game

Burnt about 90g of abv, literally. I had a lined oven tray with the abv and the oven set to 235 and a 1 hour timer.

Butttttt. After a firmware update, the temperature was reset to Celsius, so what I thought was 235F was 235C or 455F. Here’s the ruined weed, still smoking.The diagonal white line on the weed tray is coals.

For about 1 minute my kitchen smelt glorious until the burning smell.

qv8rZhvl.jpg

Tom

I've become accustomed to micro dosing with dabs and it's a little mind blowing.

I don't know why it's taken me so long to figure out that smoking/vaping is roughly 3 times more efficient than edibles but I've finally figured it out.

Low temp dabs got me getting lit at 10mg of THC a hit. I get 98 dabs per gram of 80% THC oil. That's .012 grams per dab.

Micro dosing for the fucking win.

/game
I do that allot too. Dabbing is pretty much to only way I dose my thc these days. Usually like mixing some distillate with some wax or shatter.

Really need to get an e nail coil to use with my banger dabber so I don't keep having to buying butane. Also would be nice to be able to control the temp.

Amy recommendations for a decent enail?

I do that allot too. Dabbing is pretty much to only way I dose my thc these days. Usually like mixing some distillate with some wax or shatter.

Really need to get an e nail coil to use with my banger dabber so I don't keep having to buying butane. Also would be nice to be able to control the temp.

Amy recommendations for a decent enail?
For me, butane has been the less expensive option versus an enail. The reason for this is that the coil used to heat up the banger tends to burn out after some use. For me it was after 1-3 months the coil would stop working, this was after using it once or twice a day. These coils aren't cheap so replacing it became an issue for me. I only spent 80 bucks on a generic enail+coil+banger combo, but after purchasing the coil multiple times that price doubled rather quickly.

Enails are a nice convenience but from what I understand even the most expensive set ups will have the coils burning out. Coils really are an issue for any enail set up. My recommendation for an enail would be one that has a warranty on the coil. The longer the warranty, the better off you will be.

I stopped using my enail after so many coils burned out but if I were to invest in another one it would either be a more expensive set up that includes a warranty for a year or more or I would look into a different option all together like those portable enails. The portable enails have really dropped in price and seem like that might last longer than the coils on the desktop enails. I'm kinda thinking about getting one now...

Pictures help understand some of the verbiage here:

Typical coil heater on desktop enails look like this:
51bbyUt9vbL._SL1000_.jpg

Portable enail device
615nVEJ3qYL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

my discord for my stoner friends-------------- supaspitta#7484 im sooo highhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I hope this isn't sourcing; does anyone know where to get decent cannabis derived terpenes that can be shipped anywhere in the States legally? Everything pointed to Blue River but they stopped selling terpenes a year back since their packages were getting seized for no reason (dogs probably trained to smell for terps I guess).

Trying to find something to make some delta-8 distillate taste like a legit, piney, diesel type taste.

I hope this isn't sourcing; does anyone know where to get decent cannabis derived terpenes that can be shipped anywhere in the States legally? Everything pointed to Blue River but they stopped selling terpenes a year back since their packages were getting seized for no reason (dogs probably trained to smell for terps I guess).

Trying to find something to make some delta-8 distillate taste like a legit, piney, diesel type taste.

Amazon carries the common terpenes such as beta caryophyllene, myrcene, linalool, limonene and pinene. They are naturally derived (not from cannabis) but I honestly can't tell a difference between the two. Just make sure to get food grade or medical grade.

Cannabis derived terps tend to be expensive and sometimes difficult to find if you aren't in a legal state. In addition to that, if you plan on buying a significant amount be aware that they can and do go toxic/taste bad given enough time (this is true for all terpenes no matter how it was sourced).

My favorite terpenes for taste are beta caryophyllene and linalool. B caryophyllene has a spicy taste to it and linalool has a lavender taste to it. These two as well as myrcene have complimentary/potentiating effects when used with cannabis. Limonene is probably the cheapest and easiest to get and also has an uplifting feel and taste.

There are also pre-mixed terp solutions you can buy on Amazon. I've tried a couple and enjoyed them for they were, I believe one was a "Blue Dream" terp mix. It reminded me of blue dream but didn't fool me or anything. Worth the purchase.

Clear Nation is the best but kind of pricey.
Other cannabis derived terpene companies:
Oregon Rains
Terpenes Raw
Cart.Farm
Natures purpose