• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. I. Am. Not. Your. Foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I can't really explain it :? but I really, really like this song... I think it's because of the video because this is some atypical shit for me. The second the dude gets on video might is well be over

So this Baby Joker is DOPE. I dried it out last night (was already dry, just not moist enough for kief-collecting) and ground up a gram this morning, ended up with .17g kief and I my eyebrow's just raised like "Hm. Good job, buddy."

Got the zannies in me, so I'll probably be postin' off the hook today. You know, in between smoke, Mafia III and whatever-the-fuck-else breaks.

Sizeable hash spliff smoked and proceeded to nap most of the afternoon away...just in time for dinner :D

Tell me that video didn't just amaze and give a quick dose of the munchies to whoever watched it stoned. Go 'head, I dare you. That shit is craaaazzzyyyyy.

Dabbing until I die! How are my other shatter-heads doing ??

Not a shatter-head or whatever but I'm high as shit and contemplating buying way too much cotton candy on Amazon.

Then I saw those old cotton-candy flavored bubble gum sold in bulk and now it's turned into a serious budget crisis issue.

i'm barely getting high unless it's mi first smoke of the day.

i swear i'm forever cutting back too lmao

i'm gonna give this another try and try smoking only closer to bed time

i'd say i'm more or less addicted at this point.

=D Vaping some Cannatonic tonight, which is more balanced THC:CBD ratio. It's a clear-minded high, which is nice. Pain still obvious, but very relaxed. We're watching some Chappelle.

Jibult...You asked if I'd considered growing my own MJ? Well, my husband is willing to risk just about anything for me to feel better. He has seeds that he's going to try to grow into a plant. Hell, he's even offered to relocate to legal state. Personally, I would move cross country and love the adventure, never looking back. He would, too. We both have aged moms in assisted living (85 & 91) so we are "obligated" to remain here until their death.

Sounds like cold mofos, but we are SO READY for those "obligations" to end. We'd be happy to put our home town in our rearview mirror and pursue our future in a totally new location.

Right now I need dispensary grade MMJ sealed and delivered to me. It's looking grim, as I refuse to buy the local "grab bag" weed.

I can't keep all of the plates spinning in the air (pain, depression, work, home, family, pets, community commitments). My return appointment for PM is next week. I'm leaning toward terminating that contract, after 3 years of NOTHING. Yes, the Oxycodone IR could be helpful, but rebound pain is a bitch. I can see how pain and depression could lead to increased dosage, as tolerance would build. The environment of PM is a clusterfuck for legit pain patients.

I don't even know if MMJ will help my pain/depression. I wish I could travel to a legal state and have a tasting tour. As for the states you mentioned legalizing (Arkansas, Louisiana, Florida). I am within 5 hour one way drive to AR and LA, but several hours away from FL. We frequent New Orleans regularly. I believe that even though they voted MMJ in, it's not yet available. I'm told it's tangled up in bureaucracy. Go figure!

Have fun, guys!

I have no use for these Oxys, but continue to fill the scripts. I need access to MMJ, specifically Blue Dream, Harlequin and I think it's called Jack Herer. Those 3 were highly recommended for me pain/depression. My dear friend was planning to get those (next) for me before he died in February.

I wish I could try some of the infused gummies and other candies. As I've said before, I like the sublingual oils too.

^Girl, send those Oxys my way!

Getting high after being clean a week and using wax was almost a bad decision, haven't had such an uncomfortable high in a while. Might finally go pick up some herb mid April when I have the dough.

Last edited:
Eh.... not really.

My older brother got me into Apocalyptica (not sure if they're black metal, though.. they use a lot of orchestra-type instruments) just a little bit when I was in high school, but those guttural screams of metal music, man.... I just don't like that screaming shit. Apocalyptica reminded me of dope ass instrumental movie soundtracks, to be honest... it's like they're telling a story with their instruments the way their songs (that I remember) build up, climax and finish

Last edited:
Jibult; Apocalyptica is pretty cool. They started out as a Metallica cover band I think. I still listen to them every now and then.

I did hate the guttural screaming death metal vocals....at first Bout 20 years ago I helped a friend build a computer and when we went to pick up parts, he started playing 'Emperor' in his car. WTF was that shit?. He just smiled and turned it louder.

10 years ago, I started listening to Opeth. Progressive black metal.

December/2016 I was off for a month doing nothing but smoking weed and watching CNN and I got a free premium membership to Spotify - and I started listening to some of the most vile music ever created. Couldn't listen to it sober, but when high it was....acceptable.

At the moment I'm listening to psy-trance, EDM, black, death and progressive metal. I try to think of the screaming as an off key instrument.

Funny thing is - as I get older I'm not mellowing out - just becoming more unstable :)

Tom

Jibult; Apocalyptica is pretty cool. They started out as a Metallica cover band I think. I still listen to them every now and then.

I did hate the guttural screaming death metal vocals....at first Bout 20 years ago I helped a friend build a computer and when we went to pick up parts, he started playing 'Emperor' in his car. WTF was that shit?. He just smiled and turned it louder.

10 years ago, I started listening to Opeth. Progressive black metal.

December/2016 I was off for a month doing nothing but smoking weed and watching CNN and I got a free premium membership to Spotify - and I started listening to some of the most vile music ever created. Couldn't listen to it sober, but when high it was....acceptable.

At the moment I'm listening to psy-trance, EDM, black, death and progressive metal. I try to think of the screaming as an off key instrument.

Funny thing is - as I get older I'm not mellowing out - just becoming more unstable :)

Tom

I hear you, man, as I get older my musical tastes is growing in diversity, but not by much.

I fucking love good rap/hip-hop. Absolutely love it, especially mixed with other genres (acoustic raps are some of the best I've ever heard-- here's lookin' at you Matisyahu, though he's not straight-up hip hop). Growing older, though, (I'm only 28 ) I've started to appreciate more melodic music. Old school rock I'll love until the day I die, like Queen and Aerosmith and America? I grew up on that shit thanks to my dad, and that nostalgic feeling with music is one of the best natural highs ever.

My biggest issue with metal in general is how it, to me, sounds like noise. Just noise for the sake of noise. It's really rare for me to find some of the heavier shit that I like... idk, call me a pussy but I'm a sucker for acoustics when it comes to that kind of music.

Matisyahu is very cool. Stupidly I passed on the chance to see him when he played Winnipeg.

Now excuse me while I go get some water :)

Tom

i've been digging jazz and lo-fi recently.

ambient chillstep is pretty melodic too.

rap was my first love though

Status
Not open for further replies.