• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth -I used to do drugs ver. I still do, but I use to too

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll be alright shimazu, maybe a bit ragga for the first couple days but you'll chill :)

Can't imagine gaming without a smoke though! Met a new guy today, on a fucking mtb trail of all places. Hooked me up with a booming quarter O so i'm a happy happy man tonight. :D

Hows yall?

tips for munchies? i can't stop eating!!

if i smoke i'll eat non stop..i'm in the process of cutting body fat it sucks....does anyone else find the munchies impossible to beat?

PEOPLE!!!!

how are you all doing? ive not been round here in a long time eh? :p
a lot has happened since my rebirth in december. i thought i should pop by PD and CD and see how everyone is doing.
got nothing last night in PD :/
fark it, nah stress ;)

anyone up to anything interesting this weekend? its a beautiful day! :D
whats new in everyone's lives?

i got 500mg of 4-aco-dmt and a free 50mg sample of 4-HO-MET in the post the other day.
ive also been growing mushrooms :D. cubensis, cambodian strain.
this bicycle day (4/19) and 4/20 will be epic. ganja, acid, shrooms, 4-aco-dmt... YES :D

..de sun ez shinin', da weather ez free, ya.. :p
<3 much love to you all! <3

Find something healthy that taste like shit. Lets just say steamed cauliflower. Eat all of it you can! You will be dissapointed with your food and your brain will no longer desire something to eat!

Finding healthy snacks and light snacks are one way i deal with mega-munchies. Also drink plenty of water! I always have a glass of water around when im smoking, it helps with any coughing, and chugging water helps you feel more full.

But munchies are also kinda mental so at a certain point you need to stop youself from stuffing your face for like 15 min and let your stomach catch up to your brain. If you wait a little bit you might find your actually really full.

Moving to the CD social/info booth.

Aliensarecool-Eat healthy food like fresh fruit, vegetables, whole grains, and drink water. I found drinking green tea either hot or iced to be nice while high just make it yourself with tea bags and put it over ice don't buy the stuff that's pre-made bottled and full of sugar. Getting stoned on Indicas so you get couch lock may help too. Also make sure you exercise and get into lifting and cardio exercise.

PEOPLE!!!!

how are you all doing? ive not been round here in a long time eh? :p
a lot has happened since my rebirth in december. i thought i should pop by PD and CD and see how everyone is doing.
got nothing last night in PD :/
fark it, nah stress ;)

anyone up to anything interesting this weekend? its a beautiful day! :D
whats new in everyone's lives?

i got 500mg of 4-aco-dmt and a free 50mg sample of 4-HO-MET in the post the other day.
ive also been growing mushrooms :D. cubensis, cambodian strain.
this bicycle day (4/19) and 4/20 will be epic. ganja, acid, shrooms, 4-aco-dmt... YES :D

..de sun ez shinin', da weather ez free, ya.. :p
<3 much love to you all! <3

Sega, what's crackin', fool? Good to see you back around CD, sounds like things are going well for you this year.

I'm good, got a new job and have steady money in my bank account so I really can't complain about anything other than being sore as fuck at the end of every day.

And to the rest of CD social, I present you this:

Z-Ro • Smoker's Anthem

Roll one, light one and start your session off right to this mother fuckin' classic.

Can anyone else not fucking wait till 420??? Theres like 6 days people!

Just made my hash oil

man I have to work on 420. I used to go to mad 4:20 events in memphis though. The park my art school was in was notorious for having crazy events on 420, and the memphis cops didnt give much of a damn because they had plenty of real crime to worry about. Tons of Hippies and Hipseters and rastas would bring blankets and drums and various drugs and have a big party in the park.

The only shitty party were the years i was stuck in class all day and could hear the beats from the party all day in class.

4/20 is completely overrated imo. Its just another day to smoke.

Mexican weddings ftw!

testing out the Plenty Vaporizer now.
NSFW:
2remots.jpg

pretty bad ass.
good for one or two people, otherwise volcano is better for 3+
I prefer this to the cano for solo.
very tastey vape. rich and full.
so high right now

Last edited by a moderator:
4/20 is completely overrated imo. Its just another day to smoke.

Mexican weddings ftw!

Sounds like you dont do it right lol.

420 is a day to beat your record... one of those days where your allowed to spend hundreds of dollars on weed and not have to worry about it!

420 is everyday if youre a devout stoner.

Id much rather spend hundreds of dollars on Heroin, tyvm.

Lol dude I smoke by the gram everyday, on 420, its that x420

A gram of high quality hash oil (.05 is more than plenty), at least a half ounce of bud and plenty of kief are to be smoked.. tell me you can do that every day lol :!

Devout stoners save up all year for 420...

^ Fuck hash, Ill take some oil/wax TYVM!

Status
Not open for further replies.