• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health CBD OIL good for...

Markomarkh

Bluelighter
A healthier alternative to anti psychotics and SSRIs? I have social anxiety and sometimes depression, can Cbd oil help but can it be expensive? Heals stress and pain too? Is it any good? Natures original medicine?

So many claims out there but from personal use experience, I wasted money. Depression and joint pain were not relieved.

I’ve been giving it a go. I started out with much too light a concentration, and mentioned it to my dad who deals with trigeminal neuralgia (chronic pain). He found a site that gives a hefty discount to vets (it can be very expensive) and he sent me some much stronger stuff - 50mg/ml. It does actually seem to help me with sleep. I haven’t taken it during the day and I don’t think it would help me with any kind of major anxiety like a panic attack but it is helping me stay asleep longer.

As a supportive sort of med after another appropriate medication is in place, and most doctors wouldn't say no to CBD to help anxiety, depression, and sleep.

Getting the Entourage Effect in a full extract of the plant is something to look for, minus THC if applicable.

But it doesn't work for everyone, as we see. CBD oil is not really a drug, but not really a minor herb extract either.

I am giving a try right now. I have severe chronic pain.

I am trying capsules that were made from medical cannabis. Decarbed and cooked in some coconut oil.
So, these are stronger than just CBD.

I will report back.

I am giving a try right now. I have severe chronic pain.

I am trying capsules that were made from medical cannabis. Decarbed and cooked in some coconut oil.
So, these are stronger than just CBD.

I will report back.

Update- 30 minutes later and I am feeling a lot better.
anxiety relief, pain relief, and I am going to sleep!
YAY!
I did not have my 1 mg clonazepam today and was having bad anxiety.
It helped.

CBD oil by itself is pretty much worthless, it gives a tiny bit of anxiety relief.
But these THC and CBD oil capsules help quite a bit!

Good Night 😴

I find hot milk and honey can help me sleep when I’m too anxious. Probably just as effective as cbd Would you think?

CBD helps me with sleep, but it takes awhile, costs a lot, and is really mild. ☹️ I only use it once in awhile because of the slow onset.

I really struggle to tell if CBD works or not, even taking 4-5 times the dose my friend claims does for him.

I have heard however, that there is a lot of bunk CBD out there, and as with anything else, you need the good stuff.