Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

CBD - first time experience

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
0:00 - I squeeze 5 drops of 2.75% oil under my tongue and hold it there. Not sure if this is relevant but I very rarely take any kind of cannabinoids so my tolerance (if such a thing applies here) is literally as low as humanly possible.

0:01/0:02 - I'm pleasantly surprised to experience a significant feeling of relaxation, with what I'd call mild euphoria. It feels very VERY similar to a light dose of diazepam (maybe 5mg with no tolerance)

0:03 - I swallow what remains under my tongue

0:15 - The initial feeling abates somewhat but I still feel pleasantly physically and mentally relaxed

It is now 90 minutes later and while I feel it is wearing off, I still feel calmer and more relaxed than my usual state.

Will definitely by using this again. Am interested in seeing it's efficacy when used while I am actually experiencing anxiety.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_cbd
substancecode_cannabinoids
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Are the drops cost effective compared to the vape oil? I quite like it, but not enough to warrant the price.
It always reminds me of that nice 'ahhh'feeling when I used to smoke weed every day and I'd have my first joint.
I did find using it more than 2-3 days in a row rendered it useless, which could be a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it.

Thanks for sharing. :) Personally I find the most cost-effective (without mentioning specific prices) is buying CBD nugs and shipping them from Oregon. I'll just say I can get an ounce for a little more than I can get an eighth of regular nugs, and they're rated at 25% CBD and almost no THC.

I don't get a lot of effects from the tinctures of CBD, but the nugs get me a little high. It's a calm high though, I recognize the part in regular weed that CBD plays. There is a bit of a head buzz. One morning I woke up from sleep with terrible sciatica pain, which I hardly ever get. It was awful, I could not get comfortable no matter what. Finally after an hour or so I gave up on sleep, got up, and puffed a single toke off a fresh bowl pack of CBD nugs. Instantly all the pain went away and I felt normal. My friend also uses it for sciatica pain, he gets it regularly and he's gone from taking 16 ibuprofen pills a day to no ibuprofen and just CBD.

Are the drops cost effective compared to the vape oil? I quite like it, but not enough to warrant the price.
It always reminds me of that nice 'ahhh'feeling when I used to smoke weed every day and I'd have my first joint.
I did find using it more than 2-3 days in a row rendered it useless, which could be a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it.

I have no experience of the vape oil so I couldn't say. I don't think you can quote prices, but it was pretty expensive. However given that the bottle contains 720 drops and that just 5 had such a good effect I would say it was well worth it.

Thanks for sharing. :) Personally I find the most cost-effective (without mentioning specific prices) is buying CBD nugs and shipping them from Oregon. I'll just say I can get an ounce for a little more than I can get an eighth of regular nugs, and they're rated at 25% CBD and almost no THC.

I don't get a lot of effects from the tinctures of CBD, but the nugs get me a little high. It's a calm high though, I recognize the part in regular weed that CBD plays. There is a bit of a head buzz. One morning I woke up from sleep with terrible sciatica pain, which I hardly ever get. It was awful, I could not get comfortable no matter what. Finally after an hour or so I gave up on sleep, got up, and puffed a single toke off a fresh bowl pack of CBD nugs. Instantly all the pain went away and I felt normal. My friend also uses it for sciatica pain, he gets it regularly and he's gone from taking 16 ibuprofen pills a day to no ibuprofen and just CBD.

I actually have sciatica so that is really interesting! Opiates don't really do much for nerve pain (in my experience, anyway) and I have yet to convince my GP to prescribe me gabapentin or pregabalin so next time it's acting up I'll give the CBD a go.