Caught someone listening to britney spears Is my friend gay?

Don't you think "Toxic" might be better?

It is a good thing that I have declared whole BL as gay/bi/other so now I am not putting myself in danger of becoming gay by listening to Britney. I never remembered "Toxic", but I will listen and tell. :)

Sometimes somebody is so unlistenable ( " unlistenable"did I just create new word?) that I block him/her and that was the case with "Toxic".

My review: On the one hand it certainly can be a drug anthem, but for drugs/addiction in general. But it is not well suited for a relapse song. There you have it - my expert opinion. 🤣

Now that youtube has recommended me other videos I see one more song that is very suitable as a drug anthem (and not to get off topic, it is also well suited for gays) - "Hit me baby one more time". So obvious...

But then again, when I am really craving even a dog barking can seem to me that he is talking about drugs. So...🤔

I think that should be a relapse anthem: "Oooops I did it again..." 🤣
I'll remeber that next time im on the public toilet floor coming round 🎶 OOPS I DID IT AGAIN
Don't you think "Toxic" might be better? I dunno, I'm undecided. Also OP is super gay and there's nothing wrong with that.
It is a good thing that I have declared whole BL as gay/bi/other so now I am not putting myself in danger of becoming gay by listening to Britney. I never remembered "Toxic", but I will listen and tell. :)

You're welcome

I came in here to comment about his friend being gay but I clicked on play and now my brain can't comprehend what's going on
You're also welcome.
Such a good Mashup imo, it could easily have been made like that.

So I caught my mate listening to "oops I did it again" he hastily turned it off when realized I had walked in and said that he pressed the wrong vid I said chill I don't care what music you listen to bro then he said only gay people listen to it and he ain't gay is that true is it like a gay thing to listen to Britney spears or Justin beiber ? I don't follow music and have always been behind the times so I don't know about stuff like this
It's called "guilty pleasures" and no, it's not a gay thing; your mate just have shitty taste in music, hehe.

But to be safe, if you're straight, stay away from Bieber.

They say Im crazy, but now Ive judged that hes gay! thats my perogative.