• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cats Claw's effects on Methadone

And just for the record, a little explanation as to why this is true: Grapefruit juice (or any citrus fruit juice) contains relatively high levels of organic acids (not just vitamin C. In fact, vitamin C is only a minor consideration as it's mostly present as the unionized form), such as citric and tartaric acid (and a few others). These encourage the equilibrium between methadone in its ionized and unionized form towards the ionized form (eg methadone citrate), and in the ionized state, the body excretes more of the methadone into the urine.

Basically your dose turns into piss.

Your Wrong because Tagamet is an Antacid and you would be Drinking Grapefruit at least 1 hour before if your Smart......

I'm on 95MG Of Meth and have been taking between 800-1200mg cats claw for5 days maybe i'm doing somthing wrong but i cannot tell if anything is happening, i am normally used to getting a small high but could be expecting too much....any other clues on things i can take to turbo charge my Meth?

really not trying to bump so let me get this straight you take the catclaws b4 you dose with methadone just like tagamet and tums today i took 3 and a half tagamets so 700mg of cimetidine an hour before dosing and took two tums 20 mins after the tagamet so 40 mins before my methadone dose because I was told if you dont take tums the tagamet becomes useless (pointless) ? but how you take all this before methadone to potentate so is that the same with cat claws im prescribed promethazine and hydroxyzine brand names phengren and vistiril 50mg of prometh a day and I can take up to 300mg of vist so 2 50mg three times daily as needed for anxiety I swear they make 100mg tabs so I only gotta take 3 not 6 pills a day and trying to get just 50mg prometh instead of 25mg so then i just have 30 50mg prometh and 60 100mg vistiril instaed of 90 anyways I take anti-histamines to increase after wards but basically i got super off topic anyways so you take the cat claws like an hour before?
but yeah im on 50mg nightly of phengren for sleep and 300mg of vistril for anxiety I know they make 100mg so im telling my doctor too do that so i take 3 pils a day not 6 same with if there are 50mg phengren so i take one not two extra pills are just harder on the liver my doc was like whats the difference I was like cause I dont wanna take more pills if I dont have to like duhhhh come on doc lol heres me rambaling just had my daily dose and coffee so im all chatty and i did the tagamet and tums today i just got on mmt ive been on for 3 weeks im on 90mg