• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Cataloge of Currently Used Opiates and Morphinones in Medicine

oxycodone and naloxone??? im confused, can someone explain? why?

wouldnt naloxone cancel out oxycodone? or rip it out once it takes effect? if not, what difference to regular oxy?

oxycodone and naloxone??? im confused, can someone explain? why?

wouldnt naloxone cancel out oxycodone? or rip it out once it takes effect? if not, what difference to regular oxy?

I think in neutralizes most of its abuse potential wile still providing some pain relief. don't quote me though.

the list has been updated, any info on brand names or discontinued opioids would be helpful

edited updated and corrected :)

If anyone can tell me either way whether the list of opiates at the end with question marks are still used that would be very helpful.

Also if you see an opiates I listed with no brand name beside it and you know of one please let me know.

If you know of a medication that combines opiates and morphinones that I have not listed let me know.

If there is a new opiate on the way or available on the market let me know the name and country.

If you know of an opiate I listed that is available in another salt/ester/etcetera or if I listed an opiate without its salt and you know which it is let me know.

any and all help is greatly appreciated :)

I'm pretty sure Tincture of Opium (brand name Paregoric) is still available from compounding pharmacies in the US. Mainly for diarrhea, IBD symptoms, etc. I knew someone who was scripted it as recently as 2009.

7-PET? Where is it used? Can't find any info of use in humans or animals.

And the brand name of acetyldihydrocodeine is "Acetylcodone" by UCB and it is used in luxembourg.

Where 7-PET is used?

I heard of a rumor that a new opioid medication soon may be on the market, something ironically I always wondered never happen or was talked about until now. Apparently people who take lortabs for chronic pain are harming they're liver due to the APAP. Anyone heard of the FDA approving high amounts of hydrocodone in a tablet, ER, like how OxyContin is a pill with high amts of oxycodone?

Why is Hydrocodone banned in Europe??

It really bugs me idk why it's soo common in America...

Anybody know?

I'm pretty sure Tincture of Opium (brand name Paregoric) is still available from compounding pharmacies in the US. Mainly for diarrhea, IBD symptoms, etc. I knew someone who was scripted it as recently as 2009.

thank you will add and look for information

edit: it is being produced as of 2012, there was a brief halt in production but im sure its used in Latin/eastern European countries as well

7-PET? Where is it used? Can't find any info of use in humans or animals.

And the brand name of acetyldihydrocodeine is "Acetylcodone" by UCB and it is used in luxembourg.

Where 7-PET is used?

if I remember its Chinese and other Asian hospitals who use it for burn victims (long lasting, low dose, high analgesia).. I just did a search but came up with nothing.. if I cant find you any more info ill take it off the list.

thank you for the brand name

Abyobe familiar with a hydrocontin?? Not the name of it. Same concept as OxyContin ?? I'm wondering if it came out

some of these are outdated or not used anymore, and some of them are only used in a teeny back corner of the world and nowhere else, think it would be very helpful to specify that. for example paregoric is no longer around as far as i know

some of these are outdated or not used anymore, and some of them are only used in a teeny back corner of the world and nowhere else, think it would be very helpful to specify that. for example paregoric is no longer around as far as i know

which are not used? and two people just said paregoric are used in their countries.. but yes many are used in small/less developed/independent countries.