• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants "Carpet Surfing" Issue.

JedNyne

Greenlighter
Okay so I know this may be a stupid question, but yesterday I smoked meth, which I have done often. But before I was even out I got bored and literally to apart my room looking for shards lying around. I found them everywhere, from my floor to my drawer with my stuff to few dresser tops. My Question is, because I broke a glass last month. I know there's a few pieces of glass lying around. I know what real crystal looks like, but I'm still kind of wondering, if there is glass among the meth. I planned on just putting what I have in my Bat. If there is indeed glass in there how bad is that? What will happen? I don't wanna waste the stuff I found, I don't normally look on the floor but I was pretty bored and out of it, and I hate wasting things lol. So maybe some feedback and/or insight into this situation would be excellent. Thank you. :)

The shards you found ate most likely not real. It's a more or less common effect to imagine shards laying around if you took too much meth / didn't get any sleep for a few days.
Did you drop your baggy of meth? If not how did the shards get there? Eat a healthy meal, drink enough and go to sleep.

There was a few times I jerked my arm by accident and spilled. But I didn't find much on the floor. Most of it was in leftover baggies, or on surfaces I crushed it. Etc. But like I said, I'm asking but I'm not sure what would happen if glass happens to be in there mixed

I have not been binging. I highly doubt that I'm already at the point that I'm looking for crystals where there aren't any. When I wag looking I had plenty. It was just.. Something to do I guess lol

When I first tried meth I would end up carpet surfing. Flashlight and everything. It always ended up being a waist of time and effort. Now a days It dosent even cross my mind to whip out the flashlight and start surfing. Maybe it's because I don't use everyday anymore nor do I use the amounts I would back in those times. But getting stuck sucks and I'd try and get some rest and find somthing else to occupy your time.

Oh the flashlight and carpet days haha don't miss those at all

lmao yeah im so glad i don't think about carpet surfin anymore... LOL and did you have a head lamp flashlight on while searching the ground? I would, that way I had both hands for maximum criddle

It always ended up being a waist of time and effort.

Meth in itself is pretty much a waste of time and effort. It's not like you can go contribute to society lol I'll be honest it was fun lol like an adventure. I love alone, I was bored. I never did it before that, or since then.

Ugh, I spent FOUR HOURS doing this a week or so ago after not doing any meth for two years, only amphetimine I have taken has been Adderall a few times...I have found it's more common if you smoke your meth. If I snort, plug, shoot(not suggesting) I never have a problem...can't speak for eating but I'm pretty sure that's the least carpet surfing way to do it. I actually really don't like smoking, it's to fiendish...Rather just snort,plug,or bang it.