• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Carisoprodol (Soma) ....thoughts & experiences ?

Always liked it with amphetamine. Used to pretend i was some mod kid all hopped up on Christmas trees. Unlike benzos you are cognizant of how fucked up you get.

First and foremost, carisoprodol works inconsistently and has a very hit or miss quality. There are days where it works almost too well and others where it seems as though the moon needs to be in the right phase, the stars needs to align and the wind needs to be blowing southwest at exactly 12mph for it to do anything of value. As far as I can tell, good hydration and adequate sleep seem to best influence how consistently it works.

This has been my experience as well. I have taken Soma probably like 15 or 20 times, around a gram usually, but up to 2 grams before, and generally it was pleasant, enjoyable but nothing special. Sometimes I barely felt a damn thing, and a few times, oh god, it was amazing, intensely euphoric, full body euphoria, blissed out, legs like jello. No rhyme or reason to why it was good sometimes and not other times, at least not that I could figure out.

Is it worth spending the equivalent of 60mg of xanax to obtain 10g of soma?

Have never tried it properly. Presume I will need more than 500mg. Highest doses were taken at about 300mg in mixed formulation product.

Have always wanted to try Soma. Interesting substance.

Is it worth spending the equivalent of 60mg of xanax to obtain 10g of soma?

Have never tried it properly. Presume I will need more than 500mg. Highest doses were taken at about 300mg in mixed formulation product.

I find Soma more recreational than benzos, but keep in mind I don't find benzos recreational, they're really useful for anxiety and for sleeping but there's nothing fun about them. Soma is actually euphoric with a wicked body high. But as I mentioned some posts ago, not very consistent.

I find Soma more recreational than benzos, but keep in mind I don't find benzos recreational, they're really useful for anxiety and for sleeping but there's nothing fun about them. Soma is actually euphoric with a wicked body high. But as I mentioned some posts ago, not very consistent.
Mine knocked me out for one hour and after that I didn’t feel anything.

Sometimes I've had the most awesome body high and euphoria from Soma, and sometimes it doesn't do much. Though it's always sedating and good for sleep.

Combining Soma with opiates is a classic combo. It's pretty safe as long as you keep in mind it will be stronger than taking the opiates by themselves, so exercise caution.

I don't find benzos recreational. Sometimes I like zopiclone for occasional use kind of fuzzy anxiolitic buzz little scattered forgetful.

I think I will like soma more. I think carisoprodol is active in it's own right as well as it's meprobamate metabolite is there any information about the drugs method of action.

It seems to be barbiturate like in effects at least more so than benzos like.
Think phenobamate would be any good??

Sometimes I've had the most awesome body high and euphoria from Soma, and sometimes it doesn't do much. Though it's always sedating and good for sleep.

Combining Soma with opiates is a classic combo. It's pretty safe as long as you keep in mind it will be stronger than taking the opiates by themselves, so exercise caution.
I took like 30 mg of oxycodone 2 hours apart can I still take the soma?

Back during the beginning of the 2000s, when the opioid problem was gearing up, my friend and I would mix hydrocodone and Soma for a wicked nod. Five Lorcet 10s and two Soma was the dose that had us hitting the spot. All the crooked docs back then would write you 90 Lorcet 10, 60 Soma 350 and 90 Xanax bars. We would not take the Xanax because that’d ruin the “Las Vegas Cocktail”.
Please be careful as Soma can be unpredictable, sometimes you’d not feel 3 and other times 1 pill would fuck you up. As for the Soma shuffle, one pill had me having something that looked like a seizure according to my parents.