• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Carisoprodol (Soma) ....thoughts & experiences ?

Back during the beginning of the 2000s, when the opioid problem was gearing up, my friend and I would mix hydrocodone and Soma for a wicked nod. Five Lorcet 10s and two Soma was the dose that had us hitting the spot. All the crooked docs back then would write you 90 Lorcet 10, 60 Soma 350 and 90 Xanax bars. We would not take the Xanax because that’d ruin the “Las Vegas Cocktail”.
Please be careful as Soma can be unpredictable, sometimes you’d not feel 3 and other times 1 pill would fuck you up. As for the Soma shuffle, one pill had me having something that looked like a seizure according to my parents.
Yea, Soma can give you some weirds shakiness especially at higher dosages. It's different from the shakiness I get on high-dose tramadol but I can imagine both can lead to some kind of seizure if you are susceptible to that. Thankfully I've never had a seizure.(that I know of)

Soma's are great btw. A lot more fun than benzos and less rebound anxiety.

Finally! My soma made it past the cursed customs though under suspicious conditions. I received the 500mg pain-o-somas. I don’t know if it’s possibly my slight tolerance to benzos or if this Indian brand is a little inconsistent, but Thus far I’ve needed about 1500mg for a good effect. Forgot they make me feel like I have onset Parkinson’s, but they feel nice nonetheless.

Well I tried another 3 tonight and got floored. They’re definitely slightly inconsistent but of good quality and gets the job done.

Last edited:
Finally! My soma made it past the cursed customs though under suspicious conditions. I received the 500mg pain-o-somas. I don’t know if it’s possibly my slight tolerance to benzos or if this Indian brand is a little inconsistent, but Thus far I’ve needed about 1500mg for a good effect. Forgot they make me feel like I have onset Parkinson’s, but they feel nice nonetheless.

Well I tried another 3 tonight and got floored. They’re definitely slightly inconsistent but of good quality and gets the job done.
I've had the same problem with Indian pharmaceuticals bought online, my somas are 350mg two do the job, I've bought Tramadol from HAB Pharma and no effect no matter the dosage I took.

As others have mentioned soma can be quite unpredictable. I took 1200mg last night and it was somewhat dysphoric. Perhaps I need a break.

I don't think it works with my liver. No dose tried had an effect.

I have a story from when I was a kid, probably 13 or 14. When Bluelight was still in its infancy and I took an immense interest in drugs. My friend's neighbor whose younger son we messed with all the time, his mom had gigantic bottles of Soma. I'm talking hundreds. Always. And I would go over there and nab a fucking handful at a time. One day I took an entire gigantic handful and gobbled down I don't even know how many. 10 probably. And my entire body turned to jello. I was crawling up the driveway literally unable to walk and my friend's mom came home. It was like the Quaalude scene in Wolf of Wall Street. She freaked out and called my mom and she had to come get me. I crawled into the car like a soldier who stepped on a landmine, pulling myself with my arms as best I could. I think his mom was more pissed than my mom who was mostly embarrassed. I was pretty embarrassed too lol. Moral of the story is Soma can be crazy, but like others have said it can sometimes be useless in sane doses for some reason. Either way, I used to love that shit but haven't had it in years. Would love some.

Edit: By the way, back in the day carisoprodol wasn't controlled and it was handed out like candy. I used to get it from people all over the place. I think about a decade ago they finally scheduled it, Sch IV I think. All good things must come to an end I suppose.

Last edited:
^ Ah how I would love to try some quaaludes. From what ive heard somas are the closest thing, effect wise, to ludes and bards. When’s somas work they do tend to produce some amazing experiences. I ended up taken 2 grams after I had ingested 225mic of al-lad and 250mg ketamine. As of now I’m in a complete and absolute state of bliss and ecstasy.

Last edited:
After going through a 100 somas in the span of month or so I’m experiencing some troubling side effects. Perhaps my drug use throughout the years is catching up with me as I age. I used to be able to take these for months and not have any withdrawal symptoms, but this past week has been rough. I’m extremely achey, sick, lethargic, and anxious. My concentration is compromised as well. Thankfully Soma withdrawal tends to be shorter than benzos.

Was gonna say...good luck getting from a doc. Oh and the take too much and u can’t walk thing is real, yea...happened to kids all the time in the pre-early millennia. They’ve obviously cut down on pill mills so thankfully doesn’t happen as much...now if the dea would stop over reaching the epidemic remedy. U can’t fix what happened w them asleep at the wheel then overreact when people die and then negatively affect true chronic pain patients. Also if we can get more of the great police out there to see addicts don’t necessarily belong in jail and see the connection between pharma and street drugs. Something like 80%+ got addicted through pain pills before ever coping from outside the construction controlled medicine i.e. doctors and clinics. Shame on a government agency..who would of thunk it right? Smh.......but yea I digress severely. Is an older post¯\_(ツ)_/¯

if interested I personally think soma are helpful for muscles but they are not supposed to be taken for more than 2 weeks LoL same with baclofen but they have pumps the surgically install for that. Go figure smh

Last edited:
After going through a 100 somas in the span of month or so I’m experiencing some troubling side effects. Perhaps my drug use throughout the years is catching up with me as I age. I used to be able to take these for months and not have any withdrawal symptoms, but this past week has been rough. I’m extremely achey, sick, lethargic, and anxious. My concentration is compromised as well. Thankfully Soma withdrawal tends to be shorter than benzos.
sounds like your flushing out...congratulations?
either that or hit or miss on your medication regimen timing! Sounded like u got off benzos now somas.

Thinking of picking up 50 500 mg somas. It’s the Indian brand Pain-O-Soma, so I expect they’re going to be inconsistent in terms of dosing. Just like other Indian pharmaceuticals, some are under dosed while others are over dosed, nonetheless they get the job done and cost next to nothing.

Perhaps I should refrain from ordering more as the last run I had with them was a mixed bag. Sometimes they’d induce a smooth, relaxing, mildy euphoric experience while other times they’d make me feel dysphoric, dirty, shaky, and achy.

I think they really shine when mixed with other substances. They’re awesome for the tail end of an amphetamine or psychedelic trip, especially in conjunction with a small dose of benzos.

Had a 500mg Pain-O-Soma tablet last week.

Mild mucle relaxation, mild reaxation, mixed nicely with some high quality hash a couple hours afterwards - exactly what I was after and expected

Heard of that ofcourse,but never tried.givebsome feedback,if u tried it