• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

(carisoprodol 700mg, alprazalam 2mg, hydrocodon-acetaminophen 10\650) safe fun?

Ms. Euphoric

Greenlighter
Although I'm a recreational user of carisoprodol and alprazalam, I just got a script for Norco (hydrocodon-acetaminophen for tooth pain) and wanted to see what I could do, in what order, to create the perfect downer buzz without accidently ODing. As of now, I have taken 2 carisoprodols (700mg total) , 2mg alprazalam, and 2 hydrocodon-acetaminophens.
I know the dangers of this trio and I'm not trying to OD but I want a very good, nodding buzz that lasts. I have a high tolerance for alprazalam and, as most know, carisoprodol doesn't do much if taken alone. I feel pretty chill now but I know it could be better. Tips? Ideas? Best order to take? Thanks!

Last edited:
Bluelight has a rule that we don't use SWIM, because it's annoying to read and it doesn't provide you any protection whatsoever... anyone reading it knows it's you. I know a lot of forums require it so no big deal, just FYI. :)

Bluelight has a rule that we don't use SWIM, because it's annoying to read and it doesn't provide you any protection whatsoever... anyone reading it knows it's you. I know a lot of forums require it so no big deal, just FYI. :)

Ok, won't use it. But I've seen it on bluelight before.... Often. Can anyone answer my original question?

Actually let me move this to Other Drugs, since it's a question and not a trip report. You'll get help there.

Just another tip, the only time swim is used is the first time so you haven't seen it used here a lot, unless you only read New member intro's. Anyhow welcome and watch how you use the Soma's because they hit fast and hard at 700+ and will black you out. They don't last long so it might be best to stagger them. I'll take 900- 1200, but to go to sleep. And its fast but I can wake up 4 hrs. later because they do wear off that quickly. Enjoy the site Ms.

Just to be on the safe side I would reduce the alprazolam to 1mg and since it kicks in so fast you can always take more. Otherwise should be pretty safe!

Thanks, Muie. I'm. Curious as to what order to take certain meds. I have a high tolerance to alprazalam (well high to my standards. 8 months ago, I only took .5mg once a day. I've now increased it to 3mg twice a day).
Overall, I want that, nodding, can't help but sleep peacefully feeling without ending up in the ER or dead. As background, I have ambien but I'm on a hiatus from it because I could take 50mg on an empty stomach and feel nothing at all. So I'm seeing what I can use to get me by my insomnia until I can use a safe, effective dose of zolpidem (ambien 10mg) again.

Last edited: