• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

carfentanyl

maybetinymaybesad

Bluelighter
i just read about this, which is apparently some analogue of fentanyl that is easy to make? has anyone ever had this before? when i looked it up on google, all i got was sites saying that it was super toxic to humans (which i'm guessing is wrong) and there isn't much on this website.

it's "toxic" because a very low dose will kill you. it is also much more potent then fentanyl and an extremely dangerous drug. i can only recommend to leave it alone.

Yeah, it's great stuff and very easy to make! Give it a try...

Carfentanil

Anyone who wants to talk about the most potent opioid know to man is naive. A vial of Carfentanil Citrate has a drug that is 5000 times as powerful as pure heroin (diacetylmorphine). The government is so damn paranoid about Carfentanil that it is actually a secretive agent used to immoblize people in warfare. Carfentanil is far more powerful than Vx nerve gas for fuck sakes. Although A vial only costs veterinarians $650 a piece, the government has a special list called the "Carfentanil approved user list". Very few veterinariens are certified to even have acces to the chemical. In russia a tiny amount of Carfentanil was vaporized and killed many terrorists even with Narcan to save them. Carfentanil is so poisonous that although 1 gram could produce 20 pounds of pure heroin, the drug could not be evenly distributed among the cutting powder and it would most certainly kill you. [EDITED- While I appreciate your concern, the OP has a right to ask his question, please don't start trouble]
-Pdx

Last edited by a moderator:
^Full of misinformation. Carfentanil is not the "the most potent opioid know to man". Ohmefentanyl is far more potent, for example. Carfentanil is not a "secretive agent" either. US patent 5106983 (to US Army), available online, teaches an improved process for its manufacture.

however it is still not "great stuff" and should be treated with respect.

Those who have the skills to master the synthesis also have the skills to handle and dose it properly. And then it is "great stuff" for someone who likes opioids.

Re: Carfentanil

Carfentanilfreak said:
Anyone who wants to talk about the most potent opioid know to man is naive. A vial of Carfentanil Citrate has a drug that is 5000 times as powerful as pure heroin (diacetylmorphine). The government is so damn paranoid about Carfentanil that it is actually a secretive agent used to immoblize people in warfare. Carfentanil is far more powerful than Vx nerve gas for fuck sakes. Although A vial only costs veterinarians $650 a piece, the government has a special list called the "Carfentanil approved user list". Very few veterinariens are certified to even have acces to the chemical. In russia a tiny amount of Carfentanil was vaporized and killed many terrorists even with Narcan to save them. Carfentanil is so poisonous that although 1 gram could produce 20 pounds of pure heroin, the drug could not be evenly distributed among the cutting powder and it would most certainly kill you. [EDITED- While I appreciate your concern, the OP has a right to ask his question, please don't start trouble]
-Pdx

all of this and the dufus starts a thread about getting "high" on methadone and LAAM. the contradictions and hypocracy run deep. Oh, and what's your name? ever wonder if your name made the OP curious in the first place? or are you also the OP, and you're arguing with yourself for entertainment?

sigh.

Sorry, Pdx...I'll shut up and be nice. I promise.

C6H6: Those who have the skills to master the synthesis also have the skills to handle and dose it properly. And then it is "great stuff" for someone who likes opioids.

wich he obviously does not have if you read his first post. so this makes it a dangerous chemical to mess with for him.

Fentanyl and its analogs aren't as recreational as heroin or morphine anyway. The duration of action of fentanyl & analogues lasts for a far shorter period of time than heroin or morphine.

Why do you people have such an interest in pushing the boundaries? Just settle for heroin or morphine... not that that's even settling since they are both very potent drugs. Even if you had the knowledge and technique to use Fentanyl and so forth recreationally, I highly doubt that you would ever find it and even if you did, I'm sure it wouldn't be cheap. It's perfectly fine to have a curiosity about the drugs, but it seems as though a lot of people actually have the intention of using them and therefore could easily end up dead.

Moral of the story: Stick with heroin or morphine.

-I am the walrus

^^^^Yes, I agree with this. i don't like it (fentanyl) and my buddy has been using it to cut through 'done and now his tolerance for done has gone from 80mg/day to 200mg/day and he is still feeling sick.

I liked fentanyl in the form of Duragesic patches as much as any other opiate/opioid I have tried. It felt more "chemical" but not in a bad way.

nah never heard of it, but boy do i remember the patches. i also use to get the rasberry lollipops, imagine that. i would sit in class sucking on a fentanyl sucker and get twisted right in front of the teachers,another day in bliss

I have not ever heard of a human whom has tried carfentanil. I think dihydroetorphine was very popular in China until it was eventually banned because it was too addictive.

Why do you people have such an interest in pushing the boundaries?

Because if nobody did, we'd all still be living in caves. Curiosity is an essential component of human make up, and it just so happens, the people who frequent here have an interest in drugs (and they range from people just starting to enquire about the effects of drugs, right through to people who've done post grad degrees in pharmacology or similar) so it's only natural that people are going to push the boundaries of what's known in their particular area of interest

I know, but heroin and morphine are strong enough. Anyways, I can see where you're coming from.