• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Carfentanil, u-47700 and cocaine question/autopsy result

Andrew11

Greenlighter
The cause of death wasintoxication by the combined effects of carfentanil,U-47700 and cocaine.

How do you think these were taken? Powder, pill, injection? All three? Did he know he was taking carfentanil & u-47700?

I know the answer is impossible to know exactly but what is your best guess

Thanks

the autopsy paperwork will tell the exact amount of each substance found in the toxicological results section.

it also wouldn't read exactly as "cause of death: combined effects of X,X,X" - it would say pulmanary edema, heart failure, or whatever the medical term is for the manner of death that those substances caused. the exact wording is extremely important.

Most likely they were making a speed ball of supposed china white or something that turned out to be a carfentanil and U47700 blend.... I wouldn't be surprised if the coke was in the mix by the dealer to try to keep people from oding, which doesn't work obviously. If you know who sold him the dope warn people not to go to them and unless you know them well I wouldn't recommend confrontation and snitching leads to stitchings, but it could also save many people's lives so it's up to you whether or not to put your life on the line. If the bag was branded you could post the name and location on here, but is not likely to get noticed locally.

Here is the autopsy results:

Final Diagnosis
: Intoxication by the combined effects of Carfentanil, U-47700 and Cocaine
Hypertensive heart disease(Cardiomegaly)(470 grams) Left ventricular hypertrophy

Cause of Death
: Intoxication by the combined effects of Carfentanil, U-47700 and Cocaine
Manner of Death: Accident

Carfentanil: 0.24ng
U-47700: 0.54ng
Caffeine: Positive
Cotinine: Positive
Levamisole: Positive
Cocaine: 450ng
Benzoylecgonine: 3200ng
Diphenhydramine: 230ng
Cocaine/Metabolites: Presump Pos
Fentanyl/Metabolites: Presump Pos

The deceased had pre-existing heart disease which was aggrivated by the drugs. I'm sure they had high blood pressure as well, which would have caused thickening of the heart lining.

Do you have the size of the heart? It should have it listed, as I'm guessing they had an enlarged heart as well. The normal heart weighs about 320kg.

-What is the NG of the drugs?
-Does it say "theraputic" levels or is it beyond theraputic.

Synpathy for your loss.

in my area cocaine has been cut with fent in the past.

very shitty practice, and I'm not even sure the purpose of it....

Most reports would have ng/mL and the location the sample was taken, what am I supposed to draw from a ng figure? Is that how much he ingested? A whole 3.2 micrograms of cocaine? Wild night.

Carfentanil 0.24 ng .10ml Peripheral blood

U-47700 0.54ng .20ml Peripheral blood

Caffeine positive .20ml peripheral blood

Cotinine positive .25ml peripheral blood

Levamisole positive .25ml peripheral blood

Cocaine 450ng 20ml peripheral blood

Benzocyclegonine 3200ng 50ml peripheral blood

Diphemhydramine 230ng 50ml peripheral blood

Cocaine/metabolites 150ml urine

Fentanyl 2.0ml urine