European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Carfentanil preparing trouble

Adamf1971

Greenlighter
Dears, i have a such problem. Bought through internet, from China, powder that supposed to be carfentanil. When im trying to dissolve it with ethanol - there are some kind of interlayer of fat remains, so i jut cant prepare it. What can it be, how to dissolve powder?

Why are you using ethanol, as this drug is highly soluble in water? Obviously you do not want to be injecting ethanol and water is just as efficient for volumetric dosing.

Either way, you sure have picked the most dangerous opioid on the planet to piss around with so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be as careful as you can.

just disolve it in the toilet really, few people can get the dose right and even then your tolerance will skyrocket and you will be forced to play life or death with it. it is really your option, as steve said you can do it with water but I would not inject it at all.

plus: first of all test it to be sure that it is even carfentanyl and not something else. with fentanyl you would have an easier job administrating and preparing it but even then would be dangerous without a tolerance, but this one is for sure for those with high tolerances too.

It really does boggle the mind. As a high risk drug user myself I am aware that most of my feelings regarding the use of this chemical are ultimately hypocritical and as a classic libertarian I will always support an individuals right to put whatever they wish into there bodies as long as it does not cause direct or secondary harm to anyone else so taking that spirit into account, while I have never had to resort to criminal behaviour to support my heroin use (as much a result as luck as judgment) I have still lost my right to justify my use by the personal shame I have brought upon my family and the emotional damage it has caused.

While most heroin dependants inevitably cause collateral damage to those around them, I still do not believe that it is a fundamental unethical mode of behaviour, as while they are most certainly in the minority, stable users do exist, particularly within the medical profession as of course doctors are uniquely positioned to manage there use through access to safe product and enough self management that allows them to not only avoid traditional harms but continue to function at an optimal level. Heroin is more harmful than most drugs due to the totality of its dependence (comparable only to alcohol), acute risk of death due to overdose and the physical harm that the injection of street powders in low pH solutions causes to veins. Ironically, while dependence still remains highly likely, recreational use of medical heroin causes little to no physical damage and due to the reliability of dose the risk of overdose can be more or less completely mitigated with reasonable care and common sense.

So, while I do not judge or think less of anyone who chooses to use fentanyl or any of its analogues I still cannot fathom the logic and if the practise was not dangerous enough, use of what (as far as I know) is the most potent version of the drug in common use (does it even have a legitimate use in human medicine?) does seem particularly ill advised. Even if one manages a habit, as morpheuspapaverus has stated, the escalation in tolerance sounds as dramatic as is possible and by the time one cannot achieve a desirable effect any more how the fuck does one step it up from there, or attempt a tolerance break without subjecting them to the highest probability of overdose upon recommencing its use?

Yes I am high, yes I am waffling again but if you have read this far you obviously have enough time to waste on segues around this thread topic as I do or are just as mashed. I can see the attraction - one naive notion I have developed throughout the American opioid epidemic is that their street heroin, much of which has traditionally been white hydrochloride / 'No 4', was more susceptible to fent - uldaration due than brown from the Golden Crescent, both due to the colour and its inability to melt for chasing but about a week before Christmas my stupidity finally caught up with me. The one dealer I use who consistently has quality ('pre - drought') heroin sold me a few bags of brown powder that despite looking the part, did not run when spot tested but despite an entire bag (approx 0.2) frazzling in less than 3 lines I found myself completely floored in minutes. Although it would take the new year and the help of a test strip to confirm my suspicion (it had dissapeared before I could get some to WEDINOS), I assumed that it was most likely some sort of fentalogue at the time due to the strong (but, compared to heroin, qualitatively inferior) poppy high. However, to finish with a final piece of hypocrisy, I still ended up using all 6 bags or so, 3 IV with the help of naloxone armed supervision (only one person in my house with the heart and patience for that one...) and by the time it was finished I had admittedly developed a taste for it. By the time I returned to the dealer before Christmas I was sold standard heroin again and only managed to test some by shaking each wrap clean of residual powder but while it has not taken over yet, it is now clear that not only is it more than possible but also a desirable drug, which is why I will re - iterate one final time that I do not judge.

I just do not see the sense in exposing ones self to so much harm unless really desperate.

well, guys. Thank you for support, but i really want to know how i can prepare it
plus: first of all test it to be sure that it is even carfentanyl and not something else
how to test it?
Why are you using ethanol, as this drug is highly soluble in water? Obviously you do not want to be injecting ethanol and water is just as efficient for volumetric dosing
tried in water too. Fat is still there, not dissolving.

It doesn't sound very pure if it isn't dissolving readily I'm water. Is it perhaps cut with agents that are designed to make it "run" like heroin when heated on foil. Have you tried smoking this stuff? Don't do this please, as hotspots are likely if it has been cut. I'd send a sample to Wedinos (Google it) for testing, or as advised above, flush it down the toilet and buy something less dangerous.

i have no idea what this fatty interlayer made from. Anyone faced same problem?

i have no idea what this fatty interlayer made from. Anyone faced same problem?

Fat? Unless another carfentanyl user can respond directly get it tested @ www.wedinos.org. As stated above, this drug readily dissolves in water so any precipitate is suspect. Test it or sling it, do not hurt yourself over what could be anything from an inert powder (with fat) to a Chinese bio - weapon.

what you have is obviously not carfentanyl (thankfully), even the freebase would be soluble in ethanol. who knows what you actually have

welcome to the wonderful world of Buying Chemicals From China, 8 times out of 10 they will fuck you over, doubly so if you're buying known controlled substances. it's stupid IMO to buy anything from them and not have appropriate facilities for QC (e.g. GC or LC/MS)

Dears, i have a such problem. Bought through internet, from China, powder that supposed to be carfentanil. When im trying to dissolve it with ethanol - there are some kind of interlayer of fat remains, so i jut cant prepare it. What can it be, how to dissolve powder?

As big an opiate problem(s) I have, tolerance is a minor one in the grand scheme, albeit a major tolerance that has turned heroins effect into the painkilling properties of Calpol and the sedative equivalent of a Chamomile tea I'll stick with the disappointment of it all.

Fentanyl aint no joke let alone its biological warfare analogues... But Carfentanil. What. Seriously. You clearly don't know what you're doing just by the OP.

Even if I were in a lab, scales, mixer and all manner of other personal protection and bits and bobs I'd still not fuck with it. If it don't kill you off the bat you'll probably wish it had once them WDS kick in...

Noticed you've not posted since. Let's hope sense prevailed and not the highly likely, darker outcome down the road of 5 loaded chambers roulette...

CarFent... Asking BL... Jesus christ.

I hope you're trolling ffs