Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

capping speed?

Drain14

Bluelighter
hey does anyone know if it is possible/as effective to do caps of speed? if so, does it effect you to the full extent? just trying to figure out if theres any more discreet or easier ways to do it rather than lines..
thanks

Plenty of people I know rather eat their speed then snort it. Eating speed gives you a much gentler high and the comedown isn't as harsh. But on the flip side the onset is longer, about 20mins. But the biggest difference is the amount absorbed is substantially less (guess to be about 50%) because it gets partially processed by the kidneys and removed before it takes hold. Or something like that, can't remember the exact reasoning because I'm too scattered.

so it would prolly just be better to snort the stuff? ive never done lines though and everyone tells me it burns like shit..

Speed is actually very stable and your liver and kidneys hardly touch it. A very high pecentage (around 80%) of the wizz you eat makes it into your blood (and hence brain). It's half-life is around 10 hours and about half of all the wizz you eat comes out in your urine untouched and another 20% as Amphetamine- it's that stable!

Check out this site:
http://www.consilia-sa.ch/agsa/E/EAPP2.htm

Putting wizz into caps probably gets slightly higher blood levels than eating it straight because it will all enter the stomach in one shot giving a higher concentration and therefore increasing absorption down the concentration gradient. In reality you'd hardly notice the difference to the high but if you were taking blood levels there would be a difference.

Last edited:
Personally I think capping is the best way to have speed. You don't end up ruining your mouth, sinus and teeth as much. Although taking speed does bad things for bones and teeth, capping is the better method if your trying to reduce the problems that may come later.

I used to cap speed reguarly in the past but pretty much got over it cuz it was too time consuming. Just mixing it in a drink if you want it orally is the quickest method. The positives to capping I suppose is that you can determine your dose with more accuracy when your under the weather.

The law regulators in each state generally cap speed. The police then reinforce the speed caps and use private firms and goverment departments to monitor speed.

Does this answer your question?

Reminds me of a time when driving through a small northern NSW town. The commonly seen roadside camera warning sign had the word camera painted out and so read Warning Speed ___ used in this area

Dissolving speed in water is the better option for your health. Bombing is not good for your stomach, especially long term. Check for other threads on this. You may conclude bombing is not so safe.

Sorry guys I was getting confused with the processing of MDMA by the liver. But back to drinking speed I would remind you that it is very bad for your teeth too so don't be too hasty with this option. I know because my wisdom tooth is missing from it, though it is a cheap way to get them taken out!!

Actually come to think of it, railing ruins your nose, capping fucks your stomach, and drinking rots your teeth. Me thinks this drug taking thing might not be the healthiest thing in the world!

Harm-reduction guys :) Though that's the reason I started IV, because my nose is beyond messed up, and my lungs are pretty damaged (from smoking meth + bongs).

^^ you've got a bad nose from insufflating, bad lungs from smoking, maybe you should think about lowering your use before you end up with collapsed veins?

Injecting anything carries with it a plethera of dangers, as with any method of administration. Because it enters directly into the blood stream and goes through no filtration then any nasties in the speed is going straight in there too. So even if you ahve the best speed source around, I highly doubt it would be of medical, ie injectable, grade.
But hey, it couldn't be worse then snorting it eh?!!

Im getting flashbacks of that picture a few years ago of that lady in the UK (can't remember who it was) who had the middle part of her nose eaten away by cocaine. :D

Seriously unless your doing it all the time I think your body can handle the odd snort, eat or smoke.

Your right, if your a weekend warrior like the majority of people on this board then I'm sure your body will have no worries. It's the people who use daily that have to consider the possible health implications involved with their choice of administration.

^^ you've got a bad nose from insufflating, bad lungs from smoking, maybe you should think about lowering your use before you end up with collapsed veins?
It only took me 3 months of fornightly use (100mg every 2 weeks) before I suffered constant nosebleeds. I consider my use quite low, it's just that Meth destroyed my nose like nothing else.

I didn't smoke for too long, I think my lung damage is from the pot smoking to be honest :)

plug it - noones come up with any serious negatives
other than having to insert half your finger up your ass.
although that could be either a positive or a negative, depending on what floats your boat