• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannot inhale smoke from joint/blunt?

ColoradoBoy90

Bluelighter
I’ve had this problem before with pre-rolled joints from the store (same store I always go to) but I don’t understand how a well known store in Colorado could sell joints that people cannot hit.... Very popular store too.

So my guess is either I am lighting it totally wrong, and as a result someone ruining it... Or that these pre-rolled joints are simply rolled so TIGHT that it’s restricting 90% + of the airflow, which is why I cannot inhale any smoke.
As they light up fine but every time I try to inhale the smoke it just doesn’t work - as in I cannot get any smoke to go into my lungs. I don’t know why.
How in the world can a joint (from a well known store) be so tight that it makes it basically impossible to get smoke into your lungs? Maybe it’s another issue besides the Joint being packed too tight, but if so I don’t know what it is....

I HATE wasting pot as I smoked about half the joint before I “gave up” as it was a waste of pot to have the joint burning perfectly fine but unable to inhale any smoke..
It seems like the airflow just isn’t working properly at all (like it’s completely blocked for some reason as I cannot for the life of me get an actual inhale from these joints) and I don’t know how to fix it. I tried to roll it between fingers or whatever to loosen it, but no luck..
Oh, and I have smoked cigs for years so I know how to inhale smoke properly, that’s definitely not the issue.
The best way to describe it is the joints seem like they are “totally clogged” as when trying to inhale it feels like it’s just totally blocked/clogged as I’m not able to inhale hardly any smoke..

Last edited:
Roll your own, i never trust pre rolled and they are usually more expensive. If you can't get a puff reroll it

^ Yeah.

Also, the only thing i can think of is try taking hits very slowly.

What's in the joint, is it packed with kief or some shit?

I never understood joints, really. If I think about it, I never did. If you have 1/3g, it goes very quickly and the best way to enjoy will be a pipe/bong. If you wanna roll a joint, make sure you have some good green and at least 5g's. Don't waste it. That's my view, don't take it personal.