• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

cannabis

I can't handle THC anymore. Not sure why because I consumed tons of it as a teen.

I plan to buy CBD only hemp pre rolls

Hopefully this helps mitigate some of the damage I'm doing
Right, I’m the same exact way, In my mid teens all the way to my late 20s I was a hard core pot head, I mean dread locks growing/breeding and selling making extracts ect. Like weed was my life for a long time, I would smoke somewhere around a half oz a day in joints plus extracts n edibles..and did that for a long time…now it’s like I can’t even touch the stuff, it’s the weirdest thing

I am in agreement with the statement, but I'm afraid it might be a little bit too generic to stimulate serious discussion. I just mean, the statement is really one of whether something is either bad or good and that leaves little room for us to pick apart and debate any subtleties or nuances invloved.

I'm going to move this to Cannabis discussion as this is not our realm to begin with.

Cannabis helps a lot in dealing with mental and physical illnesses.
Disagree with the mental part, the brain is very fragile and prone to addiction, cannabis isn’t for everyone and pretty much has a band aid effect like most medicine but looses it too have prolonged use.

It’s a very common pattern.. a large portion of daily users experience a change in effects in their thirties and stop use or severely limit it. I am one as well.

Still am down for using a well balanced strain like the harlequin as a safer anti inflammatory.. but my days of smoking hard are over.

It’s a very common pattern.. a large portion of daily users experience a change in effects in their thirties and stop use or severely limit it. I am one as well.

Still am down for using a well balanced strain like the harlequin as a safer anti inflammatory.. but my days of smoking hard are over.
Agreed, I also enjoy the harlequin because of the Cbd ratio, harlequin x bubba kush is one of my favorite

Fascinating. For me the only change I've noticed from my younger days to now (I'm in my 50's) is back then when I'd get pissed off, smoking a nice doobie would calm me down. If I was already high, well I didn't get pissed off too easily then. Now, smoking a joint won't calm me down when I'm pissed off. In fact it seems to amplify the anger a bit. Fortunately I'm usually a pretty mellow dude.