• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis Social V. Social Cannabis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, wolf. I feel less like your Eagle, more like prey. Enjoy your flight, my brotha! Have a good one. :)

I'm not sure if my nephew's mom will love me or hate me, when I gift Jibult's Lego tape this weekend. I didn't know it existed until J's post. He's turning 7 with a Lego themed birthday party. I think I'll overnight the Lego tape so I'm nb4 the party.

I think it's still being crowdfunded, and I'm not sure if I can directly post the link to that here considering when you donate you receive items for it.

A quick read of the article I posted with the video should point you in the right direction to where you can pre-order some (they seem super cheap, too.)

[EDIT:

[video]http://en.musicplayon.com/Fabolous-Tell-Ya-Friends-feat-The-Weeknd-Summertime-Shootout-Album-Music-Video-153401.html[/video]

THIS FUCKING SONG has been stuck in my head for about 18 hours now. Not the whole joint, just the third verse where Weeknd starts singin' at like 3 and a half minutes in....

It's like that old banana phone video. Seriously. I think my fuckin' head's about blow.

Last edited:
Alright, guys, super serious no-jokes-allowed fuck-your-fun-time question:

Does Sonic's tater tots have onion chunks in them?

Cuz I'm really wanting to go try this new Sonic they put up for the first time, but... new things, ya know? Plus, their commercials are too funny.

they don't want you to know what's in them mate. it's a conspiracy.

i rolled up in class today w a dank pacc.

the cute chick asked if i smoke. i sarcastically said 'nooooo'

she prob thinks ima douche

hey guys I need some recommendations for cultivation-focussed forums, any good ones?

I always found good info on Grasscity; it's an otherwise nasty cesspool of a forum though. Stay within the cultivation subforums and you'll have no issues %)

hey guys I need some recommendations for cultivation-focussed forums, any good ones?

Do you mean to post, or just peruse?

Because if you can find an archived version of Overgrow you'll hit a god damn goldmine of information, you'd just have to search for it manually.

I'll see if I can find a few, but I can't really guarantee their credibility. https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/forums/ is one you may want to check out.

Jibult - what is a Sonic? I'm Canadian and that's my excuse for not knowing anything.

Tom

thanks cg and jibult

well I want to post something myself but research in an archived forum might help as well. and yeah weed forums are usually full of shitheads, except for our own CD of course, but I really don't look for one to sociaclize ;)

Lol, yeah the ads are classic. As far as fast food goes, there's better chains. The big thing with sonic is that they're a drive in, so they're mostly like a teenage hangout/throwback type thing.

our Sonic equivalent is either Hero Burger or A&W, Hero Burger is borderline boutiqueish but good buns and beef, A&W is just fast food but if you're one of the ten people in the universe who can't live without root beer then it's the place to be

=D Sonic drive-ins are prevalent in the South. And yes, those GOOBS on the commercials make me laugh, too.

To answer your question: No, the tater tots don't have onions in them. They are yummy! My favorite Sonic item is Jalapeno Cheddar Peppers...addictive=)

Okay...I've tried the "inherited" DaBuddha desk top vape. I like the delivery...It's very smooth=)

I tried a couple of the strains that were buds and pieces he had left over. I vaped LA Cookie, AK 47 and Super Lemon Haze (on separate sessions). They're fun, but not functional for me.

I want to try Harlequin, Jack Herer and Blue Dream. I need a mentor and a provider, as mine has died.

I can cope better with the 24/7 physical pain than I can with the killer depression and lack of "give a shit". Any suggestions?

Boyyyy do I miss having a real job. The thc is on war time rations men, please present your ticket to the gentleman on your left and proceed to the window to collect you 0.1g allowance for the week.

=D Sonic drive-ins are prevalent in the South. And yes, those GOOBS on the commercials make me laugh, too.

To answer your question: No, the tater tots don't have onions in them. They are yummy! My favorite Sonic item is Jalapeno Cheddar Peppers...addictive=)

Okay...I've tried the "inherited" DaBuddha desk top vape. I like the delivery...It's very smooth=)

I tried a couple of the strains that were buds and pieces he had left over. I vaped LA Cookie, AK 47 and Super Lemon Haze (on separate sessions). They're fun, but not functional for me.

I want to try Harlequin, Jack Herer and Blue Dream. I need a mentor and a provider, as mine has died.

I can cope better with the 24/7 physical pain than I can with the killer depression and lack of "give a shit". Any suggestions?

OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU FOR BEING ABLE TO ANSWER THE ONION THING

Nobody's been able to tell me. NOBODY. Even people that've eaten there, they're just like "idk, they're good, though" and I'm just like FUCK people how can you just randomly eat shit and not know what's in it?!?!

As far as weed mentoring, I think we can cover you purely on the information side. The provider part is a bit more difficult, though. Have you thought of going straight rebel as a grown woman and just growing your own? I realize there are pro's and con's I probably couldn't even fathom at the moment regarding that for you, but it may be a viable option to have two or three plants growing low-key somewhere in the house.... Perfecting the craft can be tricky but the plants themselves? If you can grow tomatoes to bear fruit, you can grow pot to bear buds. It really is pretty simple to grow-- personally, I'm honestly more stressed by the processing than the production, but I'm a total novice when it comes to growing your own stash.

Just a thought.

Also, check the map out about mid-page on this site:

http://www.governing.com/gov-data/state-marijuana-laws-map-medical-recreational.html

Are you close to any of the green states? Because you might be able to finagle a way to get a medical card from Louisiana, Arkansas, Florida or even Illinois, but I don't really recommend Chicago just to buy buds.

Cream Gravy, what happened to your "real job?" What'cha doin' now?

Allow me to burn a bowl of this Cheesequake in your honor.

our Sonic equivalent is either Hero Burger or A&W, Hero Burger is borderline boutiqueish but good buns and beef, A&W is just fast food but if you're one of the ten people in the universe who can't live without root beer then it's the place to be

I've seen a few A&W's scattered around the outskirts of Maryland, like, almost always within 10min drive of the state border.

Never eaten there, though. Growing up I didn't like root beer, because I'm fuckin' weird like that. Nowadays I'll CRUSH a root beer, but I still can't stand that Dr. Pepper bullshit.

Cream soda is so legit, though.

Last edited:
Never really had a real job. I work part time substitute teaching but I don't have set hours, just picking up jobs when people get sick or have to leave for any reason. Which means some months I make a decent living, some months I make diddly squat. I'm ready for a normal, full-time, god damned set hours job.

Status
Not open for further replies.