• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Dosing Cannabis oil amazing compared to what shkl sell

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Bought two syringes with ten ml each of oil when left in fridge it turns into paste. People been falling asleep off two drops of this i took five and it stopped a cocaine xomedown.
It's also just so much better as you get stoned as well as they leave the thc in and this is made from proper chronic weed
And I need to quit smoking cos I've got copd.
He says it's twenty percent and there's ten ml in syringe how many drops shoukd I go for I am over 100kg smoked cannabis all life and take cbd oil from chemist but decided to try cannabis oil

Try! I also had cannabisdrops ,but I don't know how many percent ...the typical Dronabinol which is also described by doctors. I "needed 10-12 drops to get a head-high,, but before i tell other things: it lasts too long until it works 1,5 till 2 hours perhaps earlier on an empty stomach. For me it was not useful because of work because I had a freaking afterglow until 2pm in the afternoon.

Just try 3 drops but let it work. Do this on a weekend or so. And I wouldn't eat before. Perhaps you could tell your impressions here?

Would be fine.

JJ

Been putting about three drops in a capsule hit me so fast on empty stomach jus took a smaller one. I did some with two drops some with three and one has six drops in lol

Been putting about three drops in a capsule hit me so fast on empty stomach jus took a smaller one. I did some with two drops some with three and one has six drops in lol
I took too much last nite I slept for fifteen hours