• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis -- No, Look . . .

Salutations,

The intro felt destabilizing at 1st but i'm starting to make some sense of it, i guess...

It seems there's been mention of the CBD for opioïds treatment programs, in Canada once directed by Didier Jutras/Aswad, financed by Fentanyl industrials. Then i gather the context, e.g. about those opioïds being destined to shut down pain sensory signals, which is different from using phyto-cannabinoïds to assist our human endo-cannabinoïd system, euh... If i followed correctly anyway, so... It seems to me there's a significant difference between allowing the body to heal itself vs just muting pain: one effect is durable while the other does little to treat the source of such pain which prompted opioïd medication to begin with. Though i'm not pretending cannabis THC/CBD + "entourage effects" are a 1-fits-them-all solution i'd reason it's better have one more item in the toolbox than not. Inflamation comes to mind as it may be expressed in multiple ways, like headaches and articulatory pain i think.

The other thought this thread inspired me is the fear that Big Pharma shall someday succeed in creating a "vaccine" to prevent self-endulging luxure, so to speak... About 3 years ago a man died in France because of some related clinical testing on Biotrial's "BIA 10-2474" molecule, if i'm not mistaking. It was later found financial pressure caused bad decisions that resulted in a risky protocol, because if they do find a vaccine then watch out as it may become as popular as Ritalin! Go wonder...

Other than that i'd point out there's always going to be a need to integrate more suitable/universal dosing into consumption methods. Whatever the substance, especially in medical applications.

Good day, have fun!! ☮

I personally use strong cannibis combined with hashish and benzos to get me tnrough the first 24hrs to minimize withdrawals till i can take subs and it works. Well for me atleast so i do find cannabis to help to a certain degree with opiate/opioid wd. But thats just me. Even tbough i still get the normal opioid/opiate wd they are lessend by 30-40% for me. Maybe im just lucky