Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Cannabis + MDMA / 300 mg) - Experienced - Scary Paranoia

Triptip101

Greenlighter
First time using this site, usually read before trying a substance but here I go

So I'm a regular user of stimulants I take pills most weekends never really had a bad trip till last weekend I'll try my best to do a detailed report

Bought half a g for me and my friend (I have a low tolerance to most drugs) had a quite thick line to start off with about same size as index finger, wanted to go for another line 20 mins later friend didn't as he wanted to wait. I got abit greedy took a rock out crushed it and put a tiny bit back in the bag hardly crushed it as feeling too impatient and sniffed a bigger line this time and had a few bumps and ate a small crystal then went down stairs I felt amazing waited an hour and had a few bongs friend told me not to but I did it still which was really stupid felt good until it was time to go into town my friends wanted to jump the taxi and not pay and I was in the back, paranoia was extremely bad at this point, biting nails, shaking got into town stayed there for about 5 mins then went as I thought people were going to call the police on me or beat me up, walked up to my friends house on the way up I started seeing people following me and hoodied figures on the end of the streets, a car with its lights turned off was following me I ran to my friends he was asleep I sat in his garden for an hour and heard voices behind the fence saying "get him" "he's over there" saw a police helecopter above me and heard it so hid in friends shed also heard police radios and gates open and closing, was scared to move incase they heard me so waited till it was light and walked home

Scariest experience on mdma don't know wether to do it again incase the same happens any way I can avoid this experience again?

MDMA can be pretty trippy and disorienting on its own, making people often more sensitive (can be positive!) but also vulnerable and open to further confusion..

Weed is well known for its potential for paranoia and it adds to the confusion / vagueness..

Sorry you had a bad experience :\ My advice would be: don't use cannabis on MDMA unless you get more experienced / it's a safe controllable environment like at home with no strangers present or funny business, and/or it's only a little bit of MDMA you took. If you get tripped out or confused, the situation seems more difficult and overwhelming which easily feeds into anxiety.

The combination can be very pleasant, especially weed smoked on the comedown to make it smoother and relaxed and help with sleeping... also the trippy stuff can be an interesting or fun experience, but only when you know what you're doing. Again experience with the combination in lower doses helps, knowing roughly how you will react and how much is enough or too much.

Will edit the thread title.

Thanks a lot for the advice was thinking of never doing it again but I think it was definitely the weed and the company so next time I will only smoke the weed on a come down and do it with people I like, hopefully next weekend will be better ?

If I go over 200mg I am a puddle on the floor. Shivering mess, sweating, generally puke if I take that much nit a good time. 200mg has fucking floored personally, and I don't ever feel too comfoetable on more than that.